Author Topic: I just ate shrimp cocktail (no homo)  (Read 353 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I just ate shrimp cocktail (no homo)
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 03:09:31 PM »
Why  is it that after you say you had shrimp you have to specify  that youre not a homo?

rik

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 04:42:15 PM »
Why  is it that after you say you had shrimp you have to specify  that youre not a homo?

Better to be safe than sorry.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 01:26:26 AM »

exactly.
i like fried calimari  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 06:53:49 PM »

exactly.
i like fried calimari  ;D

Yeah me 2 i had that in Sydney. I also like Mussels in white wine sauce (no homo)

The Maestro

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 07:02:08 PM »
Yall making me laugh with that no homo shit.

So if i eat a hambuger do i have to speciafyy im not a fag

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 07:08:05 PM »
Fried calamari with some lemon & marinara sauce is great  8)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 08:03:25 PM »

Not at all, a hamburger is a predominately masculine foodstuff.....Now if it was a hamburger with a diet coke, then i feel your masculinity would be in serious doubt and a "no homo" would be in order.

smell me?

The Maestro

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2006, 12:12:54 AM »

Not at all, a hamburger is a predominately masculine foodstuff.....Now if it was a hamburger with a diet coke, then i feel your masculinity would be in serious doubt and a "no homo" would be in order.

smell me?
That brings up a good point. But I wanna know the general consensus on this: does eating a hot dog require a "no homo"?

It's pretty masculine considering how poular the food is at ballparks, but basically, when you're putting a meat cylinder (no homo) and putting it in your mouth (no homo) and swallowing it (no homo).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2006, 12:15:10 AM »
^^^Sik comes up with a great point! very tough, I agree anyfood item w/ a diet beverage deserves a NO HOMO lol.  A hot dog is tough, it is a mans food but then again Sik had a good point, its a tossup!

suckaa free

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2006, 12:21:03 AM »

smell me?
That brings up a good point. But I wanna know the general consensus on this: does eating a hot dog require a "no homo"?

It's pretty masculine considering how poular the food is at ballparks, but basically, when you're putting a meat cylinder (no homo) and putting it in your mouth (no homo) and swallowing it (no homo).

if you have to say "3 homos" in one sentence, then its pretty gay.  somebody should make that a rule.  no offense to you Sik, you my nigga.(no homo)

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2006, 12:35:58 AM »
personally I feel if you have to say "no homo" then you must feel somewhat of a closet homosexual.  Seriously who eats a shrimp cocktail or a hotdog and has to worry weather or not that is gay? 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2006, 05:27:43 PM »
personally I feel if you have to say "no homo" then you must feel somewhat of a closet homosexual.  Seriously who eats a shrimp cocktail or a hotdog and has to worry weather or not that is gay? 

I love Hot dogs (no homo)
I think that since its the Food of baseball its MASCULINE!

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2006, 06:02:13 PM »

lol seriously why should you have to say youre not a homo cuz you eat a fucking shrimp

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2006, 06:11:57 PM »

lol seriously why should you have to say youre not a homo cuz you eat a fucking shrimp
becuz dipset would duh  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2006, 06:30:01 PM »

because the word cock is in there. Really though what's it to you?