Author Topic: Why I wont buy Madden 07  (Read 305 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why I wont buy Madden 07
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 07:17:12 PM »
lol why is this being brought up now,its been like this since last year,pretty old news, and everyones sayin fuck madden, fuck ea but none of yall have realized that take-two (company behind the 2k series)  has the same exlclusive deal with baseball,which is why there was no MVP 06 and which is why ea made NCAA baseball  

also there IS a new blitz game coming out Blitz the league for 360 and nintendo wii which came out last year on current gen systems  and also a PSP version of Blitz in the making.
http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/826/826159.html

also its been belived that there will be a football game made by 2k that will have all the hall of famers in it. The exlusive deal is just with the NFL players not with the sport itself.

I bought Madden 07 and I can say that im very happy with it,props to EA for continuing the Madden legacy

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Cowboy

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 07:24:35 PM »
lol why is this being brought up now,its been like this since last year,pretty old news, and everyones sayin fuck madden, fuck ea but none of yall have realized that take-two (company behind the 2k series)  has the same exlclusive deal with baseball,which is why there was no MVP 06 and which is why ea made NCAA baseball  

also there IS a new blitz game coming out Blitz the league for 360 and nintendo wii which came out last year on current gen systems  and also a PSP version of Blitz in the making.

also its been belived that there will be a football game made by 2k that will have all the hall of famers in it. The exlusive deal is just with the NFL players not with the sport itself.

I bought Madden 07 and I can say that im very happy with it,props to EA for continuing the Madden legacy

Yeah but Blitz The Leauge isn't NFL. Its a bunch of made up teams and players.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 07:33:39 PM »

Yeah but Blitz The Leauge isn't NFL. Its a bunch of made up teams and players.

yea,did u play it? is it any good?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

suckaa free

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2006, 08:15:35 PM »
dont care for Madden to much. 

The Best Footbal Game ever:

Joe Montana Sports Talk Football 2 on Sega Genises.

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 08:42:08 PM »
This is like 3 years old or some shit. Plus the deal ends with this madden. There will be a nfl 2k8 next year. Won't matter, Madden will still be the best.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2006, 10:19:37 PM »
This is like 3 years old or some shit. Plus the deal ends with this madden. There will be a nfl 2k8 next year. Won't matter, Madden will still be the best.

The deal ends in 2009.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2006, 03:58:40 PM »
I just picked Madden07 up!!!! Cant wait to play later

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2006, 04:05:31 PM »
Thanks to this move MVP Baseball is fucking college based

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2006, 04:19:11 PM »
Yesterday i've downloaded it for the PS2, and tonight i've tried it for a good hour. It's pretty funny, i've enojed it. But being european, NFL football is not a sport i can watch/play for more than a week, so i'll probably stop playing it in 2-3 days. Anyway it's a good game, i think people who like NFL will enjoy it. Oh, and that business move was pretty smart/wrong at the same time. Was NFL 2k better than Madden? Cause NBA 2k is better than NBA Live imo.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 10:04:03 AM »
and tonight i've tried it for a good hour. It's pretty funny, i've enojed it. But being european, NFL football is not a sport i can watch/play for more than a week, so i'll probably stop playing it in 2-3 days. Anyway it's a good game, i think people who like NFL will enjoy it.

I brought it and thats exactly whats happened with me, i'm not bad at it tho' considerin' ino nothin about american football, i can play the basics but i dont understand the plays...............and can somebody please explain to me y whenever in Hall of fame mode wen i leave the computer to tackle the runners there is always a free runner who somehow catches the ball and then outsprints all my players and breaks all the tackles i put in? Somebody help me!

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 11:40:04 AM »
lol why is this being brought up now,its been like this since last year,pretty old news, and everyones sayin fuck madden, fuck ea but none of yall have realized that take-two (company behind the 2k series)  has the same exlclusive deal with baseball,which is why there was no MVP 06 and which is why ea made NCAA baseball 

Its not the exact same deal, 2k only has 3rd party exclusivity to the MLB license. 1st party companies can still make MLB game for their systems. Sony released the new MLB game at the beginning of this season, and if microsoft or nintendo wanted to release a game, they could.

As far as madden goes, i've hated madden for years and i've loved the 2k football games, but i got madden 07 for the 360 this year and I love it so far. Its actually the first madden i've liked since madden 97 for playstation lol.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2006, 01:26:18 AM »
Madden NFL 07 Stiff Arms Sales Records
EA releases first week sales estimates.

August 31, 2006 - Electronic Arts estimates that Madden 07, the latest entry in the enormously popular football franchise, exceeded all expectations with a record breaking 2 million units sold in the game's first week.

In a comparable period last year, the 06 version of the game sold 1.8 million copies, roughly 12 percent less than this year's offering. This makes Madden 07 the most successful launch in the franchise's 17-year history. Furthermore, EA contends that the online portion of the game is breaking records as well. According to reports from Microsoft, within five days of the game's launch more than 600,000 achievements had been unlocked and more than 2 million hours of online game time were logged on Xbox Live.

Madden NFL 07 is currently available at stores across North America for every system known to man including the PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube, Nintendo DS, PSP, Game Boy Advance, and PC.

-IGN.com

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2006, 04:53:04 AM »
and tonight i've tried it for a good hour. It's pretty funny, i've enojed it. But being european, NFL football is not a sport i can watch/play for more than a week, so i'll probably stop playing it in 2-3 days. Anyway it's a good game, i think people who like NFL will enjoy it.

I brought it and thats exactly whats happened with me, i'm not bad at it tho' considerin' ino nothin about american football, i can play the basics but i dont understand the plays...............and can somebody please explain to me y whenever in Hall of fame mode wen i leave the computer to tackle the runners there is always a free runner who somehow catches the ball and then outsprints all my players and breaks all the tackles i put in? Somebody help me!

I can't answer your question tho, but i can suggest you, before you start the play, to push R1 or R2, and it'll show you all the moves of the players and the button (circle, squadre, R1, L1, etc..) you have to click to pass the ball to the receiver. And it will also show you the right movement the RB should do and the leading block. I'm not an expert at all, but this thing helped me. And i always let Madded choose the game for me. lol.

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2006, 11:11:44 AM »
looking  at your avatar makes me want Nick Van back on the lakers. trading him cause he told a joke was silly.