Author Topic: Bonds is fuckin absurd! He's so good its disgusting  (Read 627 times)

suckaa free

Re: Bonds is fuckin absurd! He's so good its disgusting
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2006, 11:05:47 AM »
go pick on m. maguire. plamerio, and sosa  first.  then come at barry.

nobody wanna talk about how maguire didnt answer when he was asked by the supreme court if he ever took steriods?

nobody wanna talk about how palmerio failed the drug test?

nobody wanna talk about how sosa was caught with the corked bat, and the suspesion he was juicing?

barry passed every drug test, and was never caught cheating.  and they say "all the evidence points to barry."  Muthafucka, Palmerio failed the fucken test, Sosa was caught with a corked bat, and Miguire was fucken shittin in his pants when he pleaded the 5th infront of congress.  barry has the right to be an asshole.  he is a baseball player, he doesnt need to be nice to anyone.  his job is to help his team win, thats it...i dont know everybody thinks that famous athlets should have to fucken pretend to be a great person.  but, this world will never have a short amount of stupid people who sometimes are racists.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 11:12:45 AM »
^^^Yup the only reason people bring up roids w/Barry is cause they dont like him, HE HAS NEVER FAILED A TEST!

And yup Sammy corked his bat lol, Mcgwire plead the 5th, and Raffy failed the drug test lol.

rik

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 12:11:11 PM »
Bonds has never failed a test you guys are right about that. However he has admitted to taking steroids.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 12:14:07 PM »
Bonds has never failed a test you guys are right about that. However he has admitted to taking steroids.

he said in 2003 for a week he was using a cream he wasnt familair w/ and stopped when he was told what it was.  Judge for yourself.  All I know is there isnt DIRECT EVIDENCE.  And also this was leaked from a grand jury testimoney, we never should of known about this

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2006, 02:19:21 PM »

he said in 2003 for a week he was using a cream he wasnt familair w/ and stopped when he was told what it was.  Judge for yourself.  All I know is there isnt DIRECT EVIDENCE.  And also this was leaked from a grand jury testimoney, we never should of known about this

cmmon dont be ignorant.

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2006, 06:29:47 PM »
lmao!  You are worse than the fuckin dpg groupies on here.  You are worse than the mc eiht groupie on here.  you just are just a big barry bonds groupie that you can't suck it up and admit this shit.  Lol, are you the girl that he bought a house for?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2006, 06:56:18 PM »
go pick on m. maguire. plamerio, and sosa  first.  then come at barry.

nobody wanna talk about how maguire didnt answer when he was asked by the supreme court if he ever took steriods?

nobody wanna talk about how palmerio failed the drug test?

nobody wanna talk about how sosa was caught with the corked bat, and the suspesion he was juicing?

Your a fucking retard. No one wants to talk about those? Are you serious? It's been brought up on numerous occasions that McGwire  might have cost himself a chance at the hall of fame because of not answering that question. Once again it's been talked about that Palmeiro won't go to the hall because of the failed drug test. And no Sosa hasn't been talked about much because there really isn't much evidence against him.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2006, 06:57:08 PM »
^^^Sosa CORKED HIS BAT!!!! Open your eyes

acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2006, 06:59:09 PM »
the guy who posted about things nobody wants to talk about:

You obviously don't follow baseball.  All of those things have been talked about plenty of times, and still get talked about.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2006, 07:01:43 PM »
^^^Grundy you are like 39 years old and I still know WAY MORE THAN YOU bout ball.  It is clear listening to you that you are way out of your league when you argue w/ me.  Bonds is one of the best ever, like it or not

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2006, 07:03:04 PM »
God damn your stupid, I didnt say BEST EVER you fuckin mutt.  I said one of the best ever

Did you not understand when I said 13 years ago as a skinny twig he already won the most MVP'S ever, dude was always the best.  I hate Kobe but I give him his due, grow up guys and appreciate greatness and history, you might never see this again ever so appreciate it a bit ;D

Did you not understand when I said 13 years ago as a skinny twig he already won the most MVP'S ever, dude was always the best.

yup cause most fans dont know shit   cough cough GRUNDY!   Barry was always the greatest

as a skinny twig almost 15 years ago he had won as many MVPS as anyone ever, he was always the best.  Nothing anyone can say bout that ITS A FACT

LMAO at this dipshit :laugh:

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2006, 07:04:33 PM »
Thanks for proving my point ;D  He was always the best, thanks for having my back ;D

Read what I wrote, ALL FACTS

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2006, 07:05:08 PM »
^^^Sosa CORKED HIS BAT!!!! Open your eyes
there's a big difference betwwen corking a bat and taking fucking Human Growth Hormones

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2006, 07:06:20 PM »
^^^^dumbest thing ever said

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2006, 07:07:48 PM »
Thanks for proving my point ;D  He was always the best, thanks for having my back ;D

Read what I wrote, ALL FACTS
you stupid or what? first you say you didn't say he was the greatest ever and called Grundy"stupid" for claiming you did then you go on to saying 4 or 5 times that he is the greatest and best ::)