Author Topic: Bonds is fuckin absurd! He's so good its disgusting  (Read 628 times)

DipsetGeneral

Bonds is fuckin absurd! He's so good its disgusting
« on: August 29, 2006, 09:35:40 PM »
The Giants have been playing great lately but they had a tough loss in Atlanta tonight although Bonds was UNREAL!  Wow dude is 42 years old playing on one leg and he was AWESOME tonight.  He hit 2 Home Runs!!  And he robbed a home run in the field!!  Dude is such a fuckin ICON.  Everyone knows he's the best player of the last 30 years and one of the 4 best players of all time so this isnt that surprising but it's just great to see.  This guy continues to amaze, what a game! Propz again to Barry for the 2 homers and the great defense!! Oh yeah and in even in a "off year" for Bonds he has 19 home runs, 0 errors, and the 2nd best on base percentage in the league!! Wow he is amazing!

herpes

Re: Bonds is fuckin absurd! He's so good its disgusting
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 09:43:16 PM »
no one cares  :D

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 09:45:53 PM »

umm yeah ok, they have only showed the highlights on ESPN a million times per hour.  I love it when people say no one cares, when why on the road when Bonds hit a homer do alot of the opposing fans stand up and cheer? CAUSE THEY ARE WITNESSING GREATNESS AND HISTORY!   No point to argue w/you, you know NOTHING about ball.

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 09:49:54 PM »

thats quite ironic coming from a mets fan!

herpes

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 09:54:22 PM »

umm yeah ok, they have only showed the highlights on ESPN a million times per hour.  I love it when people say no one cares, when why on the road when Bonds hit a homer do alot of the opposing fans stand up and cheer? CAUSE THEY ARE WITNESSING GREATNESS AND HISTORY!   No point to argue w/you, you know NOTHING about ball.
i know nothing about ball LMFAO AHAHAHAH fuckouttahere... and who cares what espn thinks... most sports fans dont take espn serious anymore b/c it is a joke now.

herpes

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 09:55:11 PM »
and im still waiting for your counter point in the best teams in baseball thread

herpes

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 09:55:35 PM »

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 10:25:07 PM »
lol, nobody does care except for die hard giants fans.  Barry Bonds is the most hated man in baseball.  These people in the hall of fame think that he is dispicable.  Even a lot of giants fans don't like him.  I ain't saying the guy isn't a great ballplayer, but he is far from liked.  I've talked to multiple people who have met him in person and say that he is a straight asshole.  His homerun ball that got him 2nd all time only sold for $220,000.  whats that tell you?  People hate the guy.  He won't break hank aaron's record, and when he retires he will be remembered as being the centerpiece of the steriods scandal.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 10:42:54 PM »
I'm not a baseball fan but you gotta give dude his credit. I hate how everyone tries to bring up steroids to take away from his game. I don't give a fuck what he's doing, he's knockin balls out of the park like it's nothin so you gotta show him some respect.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 10:47:15 PM »
I'm not a baseball fan but you gotta give dude his credit. I hate how everyone tries to bring up steroids to take away from his game. I don't give a fuck what he's doing, he's knockin balls out of the park like it's nothin so you gotta show him some respect.

yup, and Bonds was the best in the game in 1993 when he was skinny as a twig and won his 3rd mvp which tied him for most mvp's ever at the time and that was 13 years ago lol! And now he has 7mvps while no one else has 4 lol.  Dude is on another planet

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 10:54:02 PM »
lol, nobody does care except for die hard giants fans.  Barry Bonds is the most hated man in baseball.  These people in the hall of fame think that he is dispicable.  Even a lot of giants fans don't like him.  I ain't saying the guy isn't a great ballplayer, but he is far from liked.  I've talked to multiple people who have met him in person and say that he is a straight asshole.  His homerun ball that got him 2nd all time only sold for $220,000.  whats that tell you?  People hate the guy.  He won't break hank aaron's record, and when he retires he will be remembered as being the centerpiece of the steriods scandal.

Yeah you are right Grundy, people hate Bonds no doubt and they always have, so what?  what the fuck does that have to do w/ his amazing talent?  And remember Ted Williams who is one of the best ever was HATED when he played but after he retired and got older he becamse alot more liked, and yes Bonds name will always be tied to the scandal however he has never failed a drug test and ohh yeah he will always be remembered as one of the best ever want to know why? 

-No one will ever hit 73 homers in a season again
-He has 700+ home runs and 500+ stolen bases, no one will ever match that combination of speed and power again.
-No one will ever win as much as 7MVPS as him.
-And he still might pass Hank, he's 28HR away.  He's going to hit a few more HR still this year and just wait and see what happens next year, never doubt Barry.
And he also has 8 gold gloves lol

« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 10:55:45 PM by DipsetGeneral »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 10:57:11 PM »
Steroids or not, it takes skill to hit the ball outta the park. If steroids were a big factor in baseball then Hulk Hogan could've made like 20 to 30 mill a year in baseball instead of busting his ass in wwf for a fraction of that money.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 11:01:20 PM »
Steroids or not, it takes skill to hit the ball outta the park. If steroids were a big factor in baseball then Hulk Hogan could've made like 20 to 30 mill a year in baseball instead of busting his ass in wwf for a fraction of that money.

And in his prime he did it all. He wasnt just a home run hitter lol, he was a great defensive player and a great base stealer aswell.

acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 11:02:24 PM »
your wrong he won't be remembered as the best ever, only by diehard giants fans.  most fans will remember him as the center of the steriod scandal, a cheater, an arrogant asshole, and never won a world series.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 11:06:26 PM »
your wrong he won't be remembered as the best ever, only by diehard giants fans.  most fans will remember him as the center of the steriod scandal, a cheater, an arrogant asshole, and never won a world series.

God damn your stupid, I didnt say BEST EVER you fuckin mutt.  I said one of the best ever and yes no matter what when you HOLD SHITLOADS OF RECORDS people are going to remember you as one of the best ever.  And Ted Williams is considered one of the best 5,6 players ever AND HE NEVER WON A TITLE!  Ernie Banks was the best shortstop ever and HE NEVER WON A TITLE!  Damn Grundy your hella old, like 34 or something you should know this stuff.  Stop trying to argue with me, Im getting sick of running laps around you in every argument we have.

Besides your love for the movie True Romance and your love for the Bay,  YOU SUCK!