Author Topic: The Game  (Read 1286 times)

$Eg2$

Re: The Game
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2006, 12:45:23 PM »
Fuck u ^^^^ Theres nothin u ya girl Spice or ya girl Nicc can say THe Game iz a bad muthafucka I also like Yuk and Cassidy I dont fuck with Buddens or them other catz u named ok If they won the battles kool alot of people said Nelly won the KRS 1 battle does that mean Nelly iz better than KRS 1 ?? No I dont think so But we all got opinions right .. All three of u hoes can team up on me all u want either way im gonna believe what I want  We all know u hate Game and thats on u. SO keep makin your I hate game topics all u want I wont tryn change ya mind  8) 8) 8)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2006, 01:33:36 PM »
Fuck u ^^^^ Theres nothin u ya girl Spice or ya girl Nicc can say THe Game iz a bad muthafucka I also like Yuk and Cassidy I dont fuck with Buddens or them other catz u named ok If they won the battles kool alot of people said Nelly won the KRS 1 battle does that mean Nelly iz better than KRS 1 ?? No I dont think so But we all got opinions right .. All three of u hoes can team up on me all u want either way im gonna believe what I want  We all know u hate Game and thats on u. SO keep makin your I hate game topics all u want I wont tryn change ya mind  8) 8) 8)

Damn, I called you out for lieing about something YOU SAID and all you can say is "Fuck You?" I don't HATE Game, and I never made a thread about him. You said none of the rappers I named can fuck with Game, you denied saying it, I called you on it, and you got mad. Simple as that.

$Eg2$

« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2006, 01:39:29 PM »
Yeah u got me LOL    8) 8) 8)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2006, 01:50:53 PM »

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2006, 05:16:19 PM »
The Game is cool.  :)