Author Topic: WTF Just Happened? Tevez & Mascherano Sign Permanent Deals For West Ham!  (Read 344 times)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
West Ham sign Tevez & Mascherano 

Mascherano (left) and Tevez have been linked with several clubs
West Ham have pulled off a major coup by signing Argentina World Cup stars Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano.
Striker Tevez, 22, and midfielder Mascherano, 22, join the Hammers from Brazilian side Corinthians on permanent deals for undisclosed fees.

The pair have been linked with moves to Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea.

But the Hammers are thought to have struck a deal with Media Sports Investments, who own the rights to the two players.

MSI were linked with a takeover of West Ham last season but eventually pulled out.

The club said: "West Ham United are delighted to announce the double signing of Argentinian World Cup stars Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano from Brazilian club Corinthians.

"The pair have been signed for an undisclosed fee and put pen-to-paper on permanent contracts with the club this afternoon. All other aspects of the transfers will remain confidential and undisclosed.

"The transfers represent a massive coup for the Hammers, who have beaten off some of Europe's biggest clubs to secure the services of the duo."

Both Tevez and Mascherano returned to Argentina's squad for Sunday's friendly against Brazil at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium after signings their deals.

Source: www.bbc.co.uk/sports

On The Edge of Insanity

Check the transfer deadline day thread, no need to start new topics for each deal.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ino but this is like the transfer coup of the century and needs its own thread, surely west ham wudnt of have had the funds to do this unless Corinthians got ripped off!

I'm so pissed off being an Arsenal fan, y won't wenger sign ne1?! >:(
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 09:30:56 AM by Makaveli_7 »

On The Edge of Insanity

Yeah, you've got to think it would be at least 30mil pounds to get the pair of them, but as Intriago has said in the other thread it all seems a bit strange that they are not unveiling any of the details. Sounds to me like there might be something about this deal that we're not currently aware of.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well accordin to Skysports News theres talk that west ham might have gotten them for free cos the firm that owns the two players can apparently decide where the players go, this all jus sounds dodgy and there blatently some bribes being handed around somewhere. You've gotta b pissed tho' if ur a corinthians fan!

On The Edge of Insanity

Well the rumour seems to be MSI are planning to launch a takeover bid for West Ham and that these players may have been brought in exchange a share holding in West Ham.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn this is jus goin to turn into another Ambramovich situation, cos apparently MSI is worth billions and tried to launch a takeover of west ham last season, it seem that this time theyll succeed, i don't like all this takeover business tho' cos it jus turn the premiership into anotha italy where every1 has lots of money and signs big players for the sake of it, like chelsea!

And yes i am an ARSENAL fan so i hate Chelsea!

Somebody needs to take over arsenal! Then convince Wenger to sign whoever he can!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Think about it son.

Good deal for both Corinthians.  Why?  Coz it puts the 2 players in the shop window thus increasing their value.
Good deal for the players.  Why?  Well obviously they get to play in the biggest and best league in the world.
Good deal for West Ham.  Why?  I really don't need to say why.

To be honest it could have been any middle of the table team but West Ham were connected to both players.

This deal makes 100% sense in my book.
NO MORE WAR

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Well done to West Ham... great move!

Oh and on a side note, the word "coup" annoys me.. duno why!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
maybe u don't like coup de villes?
NO MORE WAR

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Re: WTF Just Happened? Tevez & Mascherano Sign Permanent Deals For West Ham!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 11:37:59 AM »
maybe u don't like coup de villes?

I love dem Cadillac's

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 11:42:44 AM »

maybe coz davie cooper is dead?
NO MORE WAR

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 11:54:35 AM »

maybe coz davie cooper is dead?

Bit 2 far pal!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2006, 02:12:54 PM »
I nearly had a damn seizure when i seen this.

The Maestro