Author Topic: The Game changing name of sophomore album....  (Read 1985 times)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game changing name of sophomore album....
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2006, 07:00:41 AM »
RIP Game's career.

Dre or no Dre that won't happen anytime soon! It's not like Game needs him or Aftermath to sell a few records...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2006, 09:21:36 AM »
Good Lord, the article says "oprah activist". Yall fallin' for this shit?
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2006, 09:42:07 AM »
Game's done changed the name for a 3rd time:

The Doctor's Reject
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2006, 09:48:57 AM »

The Doctor's Reject
LOL, good one ;)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2006, 10:03:59 AM »
This story sounds like bullshit from the way it was written, but I do believe that Dre won't be doing shit on this new Game album.

anyone have a link?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

suckaa free

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2006, 10:16:47 AM »
story faker than Malibus Most Wanted. 

suckaa free

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2006, 10:18:10 AM »
^never mind i just heard Games 100 Bars(Funeral), takin shots at Bishop...might be true.   :)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2006, 10:38:55 AM »
RIP Game's career.

Dre or no Dre that won't happen anytime soon! It's not like Game needs him or Aftermath to sell a few records...

I got news for you. That's all he's gonna sell w/o Dre, a few records. Game is the WORST decision maker in hip-hop history.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2006, 11:12:42 AM »
RIP Game's career.

I got news for you. That's all he's gonna sell w/o Dre, a few records. Game is the WORST decision maker in hip-hop history.

We'll see what happens when his album drops... And I was more pissed off about East, Tech and Charli leaving BWS than this whole Dre cut Game loose drama that's been going on for the last couple of months... Game does NOT need Dre IMO but I agree with you to a certain extend with Game being a lousy decision maker, it's obvious he still needs guidance in some way... You reading this Suge??  :-X

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2006, 11:16:48 AM »

The Doctor's Reject
;D ;D ;D

RIP Game's career.

Yup, This guy was given the world and in less than two years, he's almost alienated himself.

Lucky for Game though, he built up a small hardcore fanbase off his stupidity. He'll still be able to pay the rent doing the Daz thing even after Interscope drops him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

youngmessnucca

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2006, 11:17:06 AM »
RIP Game's career.

We'll see what happens when his album drops... And I was more pissed off about East, Tech and Charli leaving BWS than this whole Dre cut Game loose drama that's been going on for the last couple of months... Game does NOT need Dre IMO but I agree with you to a certain extend with Game being a lousy decision maker, it's obvious he still needs guidance in some way... You reading this Suge??  :-X

I think he's already put himself in too big of a whole. I do NOT expect this new record to even reach gold, maybe close but not gold. And it's all downhill after that.
Even if the fans still like him, Game is blackballed for life, and he'd have to suck major dick to turn that around.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2006, 11:26:28 AM »
RIP Game's career.

I think he's already put himself in too big of a whole. I do NOT expect this new record to even reach gold, maybe close but not gold. And it's all downhill after that.
Even if the fans still like him, Game is blackballed for life, and he'd have to suck major dick to turn that around.

WHY??? Because he's no longer affiliated with Dre and Aftermath?? C'mon mane... Besides hip hop fans that really know what's going on behind the scenes (e.g. people on this forum) there's thousands of regular hip hop consumers worldwide that probably have no clue/don't care what's going on with him and Dre/Aftermath/50/G-Unit and still be going to buy that album... I think Game can't go wrong with his next album!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2006, 11:30:05 AM »
Games needs someones shoulder to lean on especially for this album, if he could go platinum on this album, all the rest of the albums after this wont matter at all. He needs some big production and some excellent callabos in order to be big and then he could be one of the top ten greatest on the Westcoast.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2006, 11:30:43 AM »
God damn. That is some shit right there. Game messed up bad on this one. No doubt Game is a great artist, but to be no longer affilaited with Dre can do nothing but hurt his career. All this talk about unity for the west coast, and then cause of a cat from N.Y. (50), Game & Dre is no longer cool with each other? that's some shit. I smelled something fishy when the label switch happened. Dre will be fine without game. will game be fine without dre? naw.
don't depend on dre too much, there will be a producer who'll get him up. :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

youngmessnucca

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2006, 11:31:09 AM »
RIP Game's career.

WHY??? Because he's no longer affiliated with Dre and Aftermath?? C'mon mane... Besides hip hop fans that really know what's going on behind the scenes (e.g. people on this forum) there's thousands of regular hip hop consumers worldwide that probably have no clue/don't care what's going on with him and Dre/Aftermath/50/G-Unit and still be going to buy that album... I think Game can't go wrong with his next album!

Ugh, look I'm getting tired of educating yall. Game sold records because he was affiliated with Dre & 50, simple as that. No other random Cali rapper got to the level he did, so without the connections, he'd still be recording shiity albums with JT The Bigga Figga, struggling to sell 20K. Game already lost a million or so fans ( not talking outta my ass ), by the G-Unit break-up, and without Dre, he'll lose the rest of them. Look at the history of WC rappers that had been affiliated with Dre, after they stopped fucking with him.

The new Game album will undoubtedly be better than Documentary, but he will NOT sell.