Author Topic: The Game changing name of sophomore album....  (Read 1983 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game changing name of sophomore album....
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2006, 11:37:20 AM »
Sep 2 - [Sep 3rd 06] The Game Changes Name Of The Doctors Advocate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multi-platinum rapper and part time Oprah activist Jayceon Terell Taylor has recently made plans to abandon the title of his much anticipated sophomore release, The Doctors Advocate to a much more provocative, The Devils Advocate.

When asked for the reason of this stunning decision Jayceons publicist confirmed that "We are deeply regretting the events that have unfolded with G-Unit and Aftermath but Curtis Jackson can not continue to interfere with Andre and Jayceons musical relationship" to a another stunning announcement "so from now on The Game will not be affiliated with Dr Dre in any way, street wise or musically" when asked if this had anything to do with recent photos emerging of a happy looking Jayceon Taylor standing next to Suge Knight the publicist had this to say "You will have to wait till the album is released".

Its not known how this will be go down with Dr Dre, because Suge Knight is an old enemy that has previously threatened Andre and his family members lives, as of today we still havent heard an official response from the Aftermath camp.

The Devils Advocate, which is set for release later this year, will feature appearances from Nas and Mary J Blige, while production is supplied by Cool & Dre, Scott Storch and Nu Jersey Devil, among others.

u don't have crediblity to post this shit up. :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2006, 11:40:58 AM »
RIP Game's career.

Dre or no Dre that won't happen anytime soon! It's not like Game needs him or Aftermath to sell a few records...

I got news for you. That's all he's gonna sell w/o Dre, a few records. Game is the WORST decision maker in hip-hop history.

We'll see what happens when his album drops... And I was more pissed off about East, Tech and Charli leaving BWS than this whole Dre cut Game loose drama that's been going on for the last couple of months... Game does NOT need Dre IMO but I agree with you to a certain extend with Game being a lousy decision maker, it's obvious he still needs guidance in some way... You reading this Suge??  :-X

I think he's already put himself in too big of a whole. I do NOT expect this new record to even reach gold, maybe close but not gold. And it's all downhill after that.
Even if the fans still like him, Game is blackballed for life, and he'd have to suck major dick to turn that around.

WHY??? Because he's no longer affiliated with Dre and Aftermath?? C'mon mane... Besides hip hop fans that really know what's going on behind the scenes (e.g. people on this forum) there's thousands of regular hip hop consumers worldwide that probably have no clue/don't care what's going on with him and Dre/Aftermath/50/G-Unit and still be going to buy that album... I think Game can't go wrong with his next album!

Ugh, look I'm getting tired of educating yall. Game sold records because he was affiliated with Dre & 50, simple as that. No other random Cali rapper got to the level he did, so without the connections, he'd still be recording shiity albums with JT The Bigga Figga, struggling to sell 20K. Game already lost a million or so fans ( not talking outta my ass ), by the G-Unit break-up, and without Dre, he'll lose the rest of them. Look at the history of WC rappers that had been affiliated with Dre, after they stopped fucking with him.

The new Game album will undoubtedly be better than Documentary, but he will NOT sell.

The Dre and especially 50 connection definitely put him where he is today and as much as I hate to admit it I can't argue about that! I still think he will do fine without Dre and his album WILL sell... Get back at me about this when Soundscan numbers are available sometime at the end of November... I will replace all of my Death Row pics with 50/G-Unit pics if I'm wrong about this...  :-X  And that's REALLY saying something...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2006, 11:46:50 AM »
RIP Game's career.

Dre or no Dre that won't happen anytime soon! It's not like Game needs him or Aftermath to sell a few records...

I got news for you. That's all he's gonna sell w/o Dre, a few records. Game is the WORST decision maker in hip-hop history.

We'll see what happens when his album drops... And I was more pissed off about East, Tech and Charli leaving BWS than this whole Dre cut Game loose drama that's been going on for the last couple of months... Game does NOT need Dre IMO but I agree with you to a certain extend with Game being a lousy decision maker, it's obvious he still needs guidance in some way... You reading this Suge??  :-X

I think he's already put himself in too big of a whole. I do NOT expect this new record to even reach gold, maybe close but not gold. And it's all downhill after that.
Even if the fans still like him, Game is blackballed for life, and he'd have to suck major dick to turn that around.

WHY??? Because he's no longer affiliated with Dre and Aftermath?? C'mon mane... Besides hip hop fans that really know what's going on behind the scenes (e.g. people on this forum) there's thousands of regular hip hop consumers worldwide that probably have no clue/don't care what's going on with him and Dre/Aftermath/50/G-Unit and still be going to buy that album... I think Game can't go wrong with his next album!

Ugh, look I'm getting tired of educating yall. Game sold records because he was affiliated with Dre & 50, simple as that. No other random Cali rapper got to the level he did, so without the connections, he'd still be recording shiity albums with JT The Bigga Figga, struggling to sell 20K. Game already lost a million or so fans ( not talking outta my ass ), by the G-Unit break-up, and without Dre, he'll lose the rest of them. Look at the history of WC rappers that had been affiliated with Dre, after they stopped fucking with him.

The new Game album will undoubtedly be better than Documentary, but he will NOT sell.

The Dre and especially 50 connection definitely put him where he is today and as much as I hate to admit it I can't argue about that! I still think he will do fine without Dre and his album WILL sell... Get back at me about this when Soundscan numbers are available sometime at the end of November... I will replace all of my Death Row pics with 50/G-Unit pics if I'm wrong about this...  :-X  And that's REALLY saying something...

u sure? U're betting your rep on this,...lol  :laugh:  ur right taht game will sell.  game got his exposure...

[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2006, 11:49:43 AM »
RIP Game's career.

u sure? U're betting your rep on this,...lol  :laugh: 

LOL I know but I got faith in Game...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

youngmessnucca

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2006, 11:49:51 AM »
RIP Game's career.

Alright homie, you got yourself a bet. I'm gonna up the stakes, if Game sells over 500K by the 6th week after his album is release, I will change my s/n to Game=GOAT for 3 months time.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2006, 11:53:00 AM »
RIP Game's career.

Alright homie, you got yourself a bet. I'm gonna up the stakes, if Game sells over 500K by the 6th week after his album is release, I will change my s/n to Game=GOAT for 3 months time.

LOL aight I'll do the same if I'm wrong... I'll be G-Unit'd out for three months then...  :-\

~Loyalty Is Everything~

youngmessnucca

« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2006, 11:55:18 AM »
RIP Game's career.

LOL aight I'll do the same if I'm wrong... I'll be G-Unit'd out for three months then...  :-\

It's a deal pimp.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2006, 12:18:38 PM »
1. Game will go platinum with his next album.  He won't sell has much as his first with Dre/50 cosigning it, but he will still go platinum.  His new track is picking up buzz on the radio.

2. One of the labels that Game nearly signed to during the so called bidding war for him was Suge, so him associating with Suge (kind alike Mack 10 was doing a few years ago when Suge was rolling with the Boo Yaa Tribe) isn't too far fetched

3. No link = fake

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2006, 12:25:39 PM »
I also think Game will go platinum. Geffen is doing great numbers recently, better than Shady/Aftermath/GUnit

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2006, 12:29:37 PM »
i still cant believe after all that loyalty to his god (dre) he goes like this, and what about snoop now? he wont hook wit game no more? shit is crazy

MediumL

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2006, 08:36:32 AM »
I wonder if he'll still use the track(s)with dre production if theres beef?

And wtf, dissing Bishop Lament just because he's dres new west coast protege. Grow up Game.

I'll wait and see if dre says hes still down with the game before I go and spend money on the game.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

suckaa free

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2006, 11:10:50 AM »
the black wall street website, trbws.com, are saying that the album's name still remains The Doc's Advocate.  just thought to let ya'll know, who havnt visited this thread:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=119462.0