Author Topic: Damn This Justin Timberlake Album Is Hot  (Read 378 times)

SGV

Damn This Justin Timberlake Album Is Hot
« on: September 04, 2006, 09:20:31 PM »
Production from Timbo is on point like crazy. Features are hot... 3-6 Mafia, Will.I.Am (I think he produced "Damn Girl" which is a banger), T.I., Snoop, The Clipse. Timberlake has really left behind the whole NSync shit and has evolved into a solid solo artist.

A good pick up if you're looking for some hot R&B.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 09:22:22 PM by SGV »

DipsetGeneral

Re: Damn This Justin Timberlake Album Is Hot
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 09:22:30 PM »
Dude is creative and talented no doubt, I just cant imagine myself listening to this album.  Alot of people have been saying good things about it though

SGV

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 09:23:18 PM »
Dude is creative and talented no doubt, I just cant imagine myself listening to this album.  Alot of people have been saying good things about it though

Most people will say the same thing "I can't imagine bumping him." You get over it once you notice how quality it is.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 09:25:06 PM »
I burned 2 copies, one for the car, and one for work, It's all I've been listening to for the past week lol.  I'm gonna end up playing it out. 

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 09:26:33 PM »
Ok I guess Im gonna have to check this out, I dont listen to much r & b but fuck this album is getting alot of praise around here. ne1 want to hook it up ;D

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 09:28:00 PM »
fuck it

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 09:41:18 PM »
what album? where?

SGV

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 09:43:34 PM »
what album? where?

FutureSex/LoveSounds

Shit bangs front to back.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2006, 10:02:55 PM »
Can anyone hook this album up?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2006, 10:03:50 PM »
I don't like "Sexy Back" at all, but I gotta check this one out. JT usually comes with good material.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2006, 10:14:03 PM »
9 of the 13 tracks are dope. The remaining 4 are the 4 tracks that is NOT produced by Timbaland. (8, 10, 12, 13) Co-incidence ? I think not.
Never thought I'd be listening to a JT album, but Timbaland made it a crazy album.

This is what you need to do: Delete the 4 non-Timbaland tracks, and replace them with Timbaland's tracks from JT's last album, plus the one they did on some soundtrack:

8)

SGV

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2006, 10:17:01 PM »
9 of the 13 tracks are dope. The remaining 4 are the 4 tracks that is NOT produced by Timbaland. (8, 10, 12, 13) Co-incidence ? I think not.
Never thought I'd be listening to a JT album, but Timbaland made it a crazy album.

This is what you need to do: Delete the 4 non-Timbaland tracks, and replace them with Timbaland's tracks from JT's last album, plus the one they did on some soundtrack:

8)

Damn Girl is fire! You're trippin'. Until The End of Time is probably the hottest track on the CD.

DON'T listen to Jome. What you need to do is listen to the whole album.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2006, 10:21:08 PM »
Jesus Christ Jome, Timba is nice but my god you act like he is the greatest producer alive, NO WAY

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2006, 10:28:02 PM »
I liked his last album, so I'm glad this one is getting some critical acclaim. Did Neptunes do any tracks?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jome

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2006, 10:35:14 PM »
Damn Girl is fire! You're trippin'. Until The End of Time is probably the hottest track on the CD.

DON'T listen to Jome. What you need to do is listen to the whole album.

The 2 Will.I.Am tracks are monotonous and pretty average, and the Rubin & Orchestra track was quite  :sleep:

As far as the reviews I've seen, they all talk about/praise Timbaland's work, while the other tracks is mentioned as a sidenote/curiosity.

Jesus Christ Jome, Timba is nice but my god you act like he is the greatest producer alive, NO WAY

Maybe not the greatest producer alive, but most likely the most innovative, or among the 3 most innovative.
You can't even deny it, Timbo been killing hiphop, r'n'b, and pop, reinventing himself all the time.

Did Neptunes do any tracks?

No.
Why ask for producers, when all you need to do is peep The Vault ?? http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=4.0