Author Topic: Snoop Murdered Game on the radio  (Read 1596 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Murdered Game on the radio
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2006, 09:34:38 PM »
I liked game better on this one.

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2006, 08:43:59 AM »
I liked game better on this one.
I did too. 

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2006, 08:52:06 AM »
Game was digging his grave on the last freestyle where he was starting to mention prison and south siders,  i not to sure about these to cats...  Snoops Vato track still sounds like a diss  also... 

C'mon bro you need to lighten up. He was not dissing Mexicans. All he said was "where the ese's say yo holmes" how u interpret that as diss is beyond me.  Have u seen the one blood video? That shit was fulll of Mexicans.

At first I thought that "Vato" was disrespectful cus Pharrell was on the hook. Obviously Snoop seen that also and took him off, and replaced him with a half Mexican in B-Real. That video also had a good number of ese's I might add. All these cats are trying to do is give it up to us. It's not smart for business for them to be dissing us, and they know that.

i feel what ur saying, but if u listen to the fresstyle he say "we dont go home we." and he stops u know what he stopped because he was about to say disrespectfull shit, come on now...  That Vato track aint showimg luv LISTEN to it, i dont understand how it could be uniting us with The concept being hes smashing on ESAS, come on perrito..  remember them cats from LOGOSX3 been smashing on Snoops boys hard lately so he retaliated with a diss then he flipped on us like oh its a unity track, u want to hear a real unity track listen to Xzibit Black & Brown.