Author Topic: Snoop Murdered Game on the radio  (Read 1597 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Murdered Game on the radio
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2006, 03:21:53 PM »
Snoop killed it.  Game froze up like a popsicle!!!!

Ya'll can say whatever you want but when the pressure is on... what cha gon' do???  It aint about what you can do... its about what you do.  Alot of times, you aint got time to think about it.  Snoop always shows up when its time to.  That's what true freestylin is about.  

I don't think people should debate the fact that Game is better than Snoop, because hes not i mean i could tell you guys who would win without even listening to this. This in no way discredits The Game for his ability to rap and freestyle, yeah he started slow, and yeah he froze after he tried to spit some cuss words, but so what, everyone knows he can bring it, jus sounds like he had other things on his mind, if you ever freestyled you know what i mean.

I think everyone here knows that Game comes behind Snoop, i mean i have supported Game against the haters but i aint never said he was better then the so called King Of the West.

Props for speaking the real.

Snoop>> Game. any day

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2006, 04:01:26 PM »
Game was usin a Nas flow on it. He don't really sound bad on it, but Snoop just sounds sooo damn fluid and natural with it. Game actually had some dope lines, but the flow wasn't comin out. With Snoop, u can tell he almost gets stuck, but he'll just say somethin random that always works.

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2006, 04:02:17 PM »
Snoop killed it.  Game froze up like a popsicle!!!!

Ya'll can say whatever you want but when the pressure is on... what cha gon' do???  It aint about what you can do... its about what you do.  Alot of times, you aint got time to think about it.  Snoop always shows up when its time to.  That's what true freestylin is about.  

Nobody is dening that Snoop is a superior freestyler to Game. Game can't freestyle, but what people are trying to say is that it doesn't mean that Game sucks as a rapper. Like I said before, if I compare Game's recent shit to Snoops recent shit I would pick Game. I know I'm anticpating Games album more than Snoop because the mixtapes and songs that he released within the past year have been fire IMO. Snoop is one of those guys that is hit or miss......If he actually tries, he is fukin sick but I feel that Snoop just sounds like he doesn't give a fuck on alot of his songs. His last two albums were decent at best......But yeah, Snoop is easily one of the best pure freestylers ever

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2006, 04:04:26 PM »
LMFAO bout Game sayin his next album is gonna be like Doggystyle though.

I donno, I think I might be anticipatin Snoop's album more, but I really have no idea who's will be better overall.

Dog The Bounty Hunter

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2006, 05:01:54 PM »
Snoop is a Legend and one of the best that ever did it. But he had his time to shine now its Game's turn Game is the Future

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2006, 05:15:54 PM »
LMAO, this just proves what some of us are saying on this forum and are getting hated for it like crazy. Game has the lyrically ability of your average rapper these days. That was fucking awful.

Snoop on the other hand proved that he never left.

So happy too see Game drop something less then hot arent you?
LOL! thats funny and you say you dont hate on Game!! LOL!
Such a 50 dickrider!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2006, 06:21:00 PM »
maybe game just had a bad day

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2006, 06:35:42 PM »
Im pretty sure Game just froze, or had a bad day or sumthin coz remember the line....

"First day i got signed had to prove i spit, freestyle with Busta Rhymes, son duke is sick"...

why would Busta lie?

The Maestro

acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2006, 06:46:07 PM »
Yeah. That's one reason Snoop used to repeat himself a lot, and sometimes he wouldn't be talkin bout shit...but the way he would deliver the shit would be soooo butter and fluid that you could care less what he's talkin about.

I still think "Tha Shiznit" was the dopest flow in rap history, and that was all freestyle. I don't think it would be possible to even write somethin like that and have it flow out that good unless u memorized the hell out of it.

yeah that track is amazing, that and Gz and Hustlaz

when I heard they were freestyles I was fuckin amazed

platinumpapi23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2006, 07:05:02 PM »
no fuc*in wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the shiznit was a freestyle!!!!!???????????????????????//// how can i get proof it was a freestyle?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2006, 07:28:42 PM »
DAMN ONCE AGAIN YOU NIGGAZ ALL ON GAME'S DICK GAME CANT FREESTYLE ITS KNOWN BUT LIKE ALWAYS PEOPLE ON HERE WAIT FOR SHIT LIKE THIS TO DOWN THE NIGGA ITS A FUCKING FREESTYLE ALOT OF NIGGAZ CANT FREESTYLE WITHOUT SWEARING YOU GUYS KILL ME THERES  ABOUT 50 THREADS ON HERE ALL JUST RUMOURS ABOUT GAME SHIT IF THIS NIGGA SMILES SOME WHERE SOMEONE GOTTA COME HERE AND SAY I SEEN GAME SMILLING IN A PICTURE HE LOOKS LIKE A FAG GET OFF
 THE MANS DICK BOTH OF THEM FREESTYLE ON THE RADIO LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE THREAD SAME SHIT WITH THAT TRACK WITH G.A.G.E SOMEONE POST IT UP AND RIGHT AWAY SAID G.A.G.E MURDERED GAME I DUNNO IF ITS G UNIT FANS STILL RIDING SOME OLD ASS BEEF BETWEEN GAME AND 50 BUT THE SHIT IS FUCKIN OLD YA'LL NIGGA NEED TO GET OVER THIS SHIT AND GET OF THE NIGGAZ DICK IF THIS WAS ANY OTHER RAPPER THE THREAD WOULDNT BE SNOOP MURDERED WHO EVER ON THE RADIO

lol why are you so mad?? u act like ur game himself

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

teecee

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2006, 07:34:43 PM »
LMAO, this just proves what some of us are saying on this forum and are getting hated for it like crazy. Game has the lyrically ability of your average rapper these days. That was fucking awful.

Snoop has always been one of the best off the top of the dome, and its a skill most commercial Mc's (Game and 50 especially) really don't have.

Anyone heard that Snoop freestyle off some radio show like 5 years ago with Mos Def i think??

Something like this: "oh know its on me again?/ the SN-double O P again?" damn his flow was better on that freestyle than any song since Still A G Thang

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2006, 09:57:01 PM »

Snoop has always been one of the best off the top of the dome, and its a skill most commercial Mc's (Game and 50 especially) really don't have.

Anyone heard that Snoop freestyle off some radio show like 5 years ago with Mos Def i think??

Something like this: "oh know its on me again?/ the SN-double O P again?" damn his flow was better on that freestyle than any song since Still A G Thang

Sup TeeCee.. long time.

Heck yea I remember that freestyle.  Classic Lyricist Lounge freestyle
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=94D707DF31275DF5

For those who aint heard it.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

eNgIeS

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2006, 11:58:56 PM »
Game didnt do as bad as some say. But yes Snoop did do better but bottom line if Game makes a great album again i dont give a fuck

Game's voice rhymes flow charisma look he has it all to be a star, dont hate because your favorite underground rapper cant make it out in the pop world coz he lacks the "it" factor

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2006, 12:08:30 AM »
yall trippin i thought they both were tight... shit i thought he was going to SUCK or something... yall are just a bunch of haters on game... shit is out of control.

but you guys got one thing right

Snoop>>>Game on here
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 12:10:34 AM by E. J. Rizo »