Author Topic: VIDEO FROM BRAZIL WILMINGTON PARTY..MUST SEE!  (Read 1220 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: VIDEO FROM BRAZIL WILMINGTON PARTY..MUST SEE!
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2006, 04:29:09 PM »
DC are the shit,,..LOL @ Tehniec looks like a psycho: GET USE TO THIS FACE, I AM LONG BEACH FUCK THAT OTHER NIGGA!!

Who iz he talkin about Crooked I or Snoop ???

Crooked Is New West...so i doubt he was talkin about Crook. DC and Crook was allways cool
Im Pretty Sure He Was Talking ABout WC!!!!

i agree..but also others such as, kurupt and daz, cube, basically everyone from old west.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ABN

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 02:33:45 AM »
for Glasses sake i hope that Dub donīt care. coz we all know that WC would rap a million circles around Glasses.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2006, 06:41:33 AM »
i hate 2 say it as well but hopefull dub looks past this coz Dub will murder g malone if it comes to a battle

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 07:40:30 AM »
WC aint really relevant no more, Glasses is about to drop on a major label in January, he just comin into his career(outside mixtapes) and WC is more or less in his  final days of the Game
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

ABN

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2006, 07:43:11 AM »
WC aint really relevant no more, Glasses is about to drop on a major label in January, he just comin into his career(outside mixtapes) and WC is more or less in his  final days of the Game
it donīt matter coz Dubīs still light years ahead of Glasses when it comes to having rhymes and flows. and watch Glasses shit flop harder then Ghetto Heisman if it ever comes out.

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2006, 07:50:01 AM »
it donīt matter coz Dubīs still light years ahead of Glasses when it comes to having rhymes and flows. and watch Glasses shit flop harder then Ghetto Heisman if it ever comes out.

I dunno, I mean tha nigga Joe Buddens rapped circles around Chuck, but nigga still came out on top when the day was done. We jus gonna have to wait n see, dont get me wrong, WC is my nigga(music wise), but G Malone is my nigga. Hopefully Sony does what they say they gonna do, focus on promoting Glasses for the whole 4th Quarter and makin him their top priority. After all they already handed tha nigga 1.7 mil so you know they expect some return investment(Gold, hopefully Platinum)
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

ABN

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 08:17:44 AM »

I dunno, I mean tha nigga Joe Buddens rapped circles around Chuck, but nigga still came out on top when the day was done. We jus gonna have to wait n see, dont get me wrong, WC is my nigga(music wise), but G Malone is my nigga. Hopefully Sony does what they say they gonna do, focus on promoting Glasses for the whole 4th Quarter and makin him their top priority. After all they already handed tha nigga 1.7 mil so you know they expect some return investment(Gold, hopefully Platinum)
if they had to push Flipīs shit back 4 times then eventually drop him from the label you can imagine the future that Glasses got at the label. and DMX new shit wonīt go gold and heīs one of the biggest selling hip hop artists of all time. Glasses signed with the wrong label........

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2006, 11:06:32 AM »
that's Flip tho, everybody knew that nigga fell off after his battle with TI. Flips previous efforts on Sony came out with good sales (2 plat 1 gold) DMX aint have no hype on his shit, hell their was a reason Def Jam never released it, they couldn't get him any buzz.

www.myspace.com/focbeats

ABN

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2006, 01:40:08 PM »
that's Flip tho, everybody knew that nigga fell off after his battle with TI. Flips previous efforts on Sony came out with good sales (2 plat 1 gold) DMX aint have no hype on his shit, hell their was a reason Def Jam never released it, they couldn't get him any buzz.
watch Flip put out a platinum album on Asylum. everybody knows that Sonyīs rap division is among the worst in the industry and thatīs a fact. all you gotta do is look at the sales. thereīs indie cats pushing more units then the rap acts at Sony.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2006, 02:09:17 PM »
word..

the funny about this is that public don't really recognize wc's ability....and style of rapping
people tend to follow the "trend" thinking whoever rapper is good in today's era. ya know what i mean?

I mean..look at WESTSIDE CONNECTIOn...bow down album..how can anyone even compete that level of music...
seriously..public need to reconsider what's hot and what's not....

it's all about quality of music..and not hustling their asses to make million albums like 2 short, even though he's cool.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 02:13:57 PM by pc8381 »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

$Eg2$

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2006, 03:19:11 PM »
DC are the shit,,..LOL @ Tehniec looks like a psycho: GET USE TO THIS FACE, I AM LONG BEACH FUCK THAT OTHER NIGGA!!

WC isnt from Long Beach so why would he say Iam Long Beach Fuck that other Nigga
Crooked Is New West...so i doubt he was talkin about Crook. DC and Crook was allways cool

WC isnt from Long Beach so why would he say Iam Long Beach Fuck that other Nigga
[/quote]
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 03:21:30 PM by Eg2 »

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2006, 07:59:15 PM »

[/quote

i agree..but also others such as, kurupt and daz, cube, basically everyone from old west.
Naw Dawg! G Malone made it clear! homeboy was saying the old cats but not wanting to say names directly!! WC never said any names either!! He just said the new cats!! Why Crrooked I!! They BOth considered new!! Snoop? G was just at the cali iz active video shoot! I dont know why everyone bringing these fools up!! It has to be WC!! WC made that shit obvious!! WC Started that shit!! They even told WC that it was not meant like that!! That is why G Malone is pissed Off!! He has the right!! He even said it " I nevert Said shit about you niggaz before" and " We bumping your shit" G. Malone is a real dude homie! Plus Kam was there and E-White!! Those two homies are Old Cats Dawg!! I also had read an interview, where Kurupt was saying that G Malone and Bishop were the sickest in the west right now!! It cant Be Kurupt! It has to be WC or it can be another rapper that we dont know about at this point!! Cause i aint heard shit about anyone else, other than WC! If it is cause of WC! I respect G for that!! Cause even though i luv WC, I have to say he started that shit first!! And it was out of stupidity!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2006, 08:19:43 PM »
I was going to goto that too.  DJ'd at the place they held the party at a few years back its about 15-20 minutes from where I am at right now.

G Malone is that dood tho, I think hes one of our best upcomming MCs.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2006, 10:40:34 PM »

[/quote

Naw Dawg! G Malone made it clear! homeboy was saying the old cats but not wanting to say names directly!! WC never said any names either!! He just said the new cats!! Why Crrooked I!! They BOth considered new!! Snoop? G was just at the cali iz active video shoot! I dont know why everyone bringing these fools up!! It has to be WC!! WC made that shit obvious!! WC Started that shit!! They even told WC that it was not meant like that!! That is why G Malone is pissed Off!! He has the right!! He even said it " I nevert Said shit about you niggaz before" and " We bumping your shit" G. Malone is a real dude homie! Plus Kam was there and E-White!! Those two homies are Old Cats Dawg!! I also had read an interview, where Kurupt was saying that G Malone and Bishop were the sickest in the west right now!! It cant Be Kurupt! It has to be WC or it can be another rapper that we dont know about at this point!! Cause i aint heard shit about anyone else, other than WC! If it is cause of WC! I respect G for that!! Cause even though i luv WC, I have to say he started that shit first!! And it was out of stupidity!!

well either way, no matter who started...both sides need to shut their asses up or west gets shut down like a motherfucka...

acgrundy

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2006, 10:51:13 PM »
WACK

G Malone is really dope and one of the only new west rappers I'm feelin, but I ain't with this stupid ass soap opera drama shit.  its music, entertainment.  If you can't push yourself and get yourself out there, then thats fuckin life.  Not everyone is cut out for the music industry.  Don't hate on the guys that did have successful careers and still eating off em.  These new west mutha fuckas need to quit their goddamn crying and complaining, thats all I fuckin hear out of them.

To each his own.  Step ya mutha fuckin game up and quit being jealous of others.  Quit fuckin crying.  The music biz ain't easy and very very few are successful at it.  These fools are just angry and frustrated.  Keep it on the real.  DC gang ain't never gonna blow up.  I'm a die hard westcoast rap fan and I don't even give a fuck about them.  Its the sad truth.  shit I wish I was a pro baseball player, but I ain't bitchin and crying about these players that did make it.  These fools are gauranteed to fail cause they ain't hungry and they don't have the eye of the tiger, instead they sittin around bitching and crying and blaming everyone else for their own lack of sucess.