Author Topic: ive recently started workig out , how do i gain weight ?  (Read 296 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
ive recently started workig out , how do i gain weight ?
« on: September 08, 2006, 11:31:50 AM »
i started working out a couple of weeks ago and ive been asking ppl at the gym how to gain weight but most just say "i have every kind of substance u need for that" so they're not exactly reliable.
any advice like what to eat etc etc ?

J Bananas

Re: ive recently started workig out , how do i gain weight ?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 01:47:45 PM »
protein. tuna, fish, beef, chicken, turkey, lots of it. if ur young ur metabolism might just be too fast and u have to wait a couple years. dont do cardio, creatine helps your muscles hold water so you pump iron longer, they got that at gnc, whey protein if u got some cash to shell out for it. just dont be lazy about lifting, do it alot and eat when your not lifting. i was gaining pretty good definition and weight for a while but i got lazy, like most ppl, so dont fuck it up
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 01:49:21 PM by J Bananas »

transmission

• Lil Geezy
  • Let's Get Random
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 02:45:36 PM »
He's right, Protien!  Eat lots of protien and you should rotate what you're doing if you are going to the gym every day. Don't do weights two days in a row with the same part of your body. Arms and chest one day, abs and legs, core, and do at least 10 minutes of cardio. I don't care if it doesn't help you gain wieght, you need to have a healthy heart if you are lifting weights. Start good habits early.

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 03:04:50 PM »
^yeah word actually a little cardio is good for you. just walking to school or work or playing basketball is great

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 04:23:52 PM »
i started working out a couple of weeks ago and ive been asking ppl at the gym how to gain weight but most just say "i have every kind of substance u need for that" so they're not exactly reliable.
STEROIDS!!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 10:06:39 PM »
i work out 3 times a week
day 1: shoulders and triceps
day 2: legs and back
day 3: chest and biceps

"don't care if it doesn't help you gain wieght, you need to have a healthy heart if you are lifting weights. Start good habits early."

deffinately i play soccer for 2 hours every a week and basketball every other week so that's not problem.

and other than that basically i should eat a lot of proteins like chicken and beef + some protein shakes or something along those lines right?

"dont do cardio, creatine helps your muscles hold water so you pump iron longer"

my regiment has me doing shorter reps with heavier weights does it help with that?
another thing , at the moment im doing 3 series (10-8-6) , the shorter the serie the heavier the weights , should i add another series of say 4? or is that enough?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 04:20:50 AM »

The key thing is to have patience. It takes a while before you really see the difference. Most important thing is to dont take no shit. Let your body do it natural.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 04:34:56 AM »
^^^^Yeah, there are tons of products on the market that make you bulk up and gain weight in just a matter of months, but any person knows that such methods simply can not be healthy for your body.
Just eat a lot of healthy food: beef, pastas, chicken, etc...also, drink a lot of milkshakes. That helps! I drink a milkshake every day: 2 bananas, 4 balls of ice cream, 2 nice-sized glasses of milk and a little bit of sugar to add taste: it's healthy, it tastes good and it makes you gain weight too. As a matter of fact, I'm off to make myself one right now 8)

So yeah, do it the natural way. Don't take any products, even though it may seem tempting. I know people at my gym who took Creatine a few years ago and when they stopped taking it, all their muscles sort of loosened up and their body looks kind of messed up now actually.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 06:27:05 AM »
i workout 2-3 times a week:

1. chest, biceps, belly
2. shoulders, triceps, back

the fucked up thing is i have like muscle pain (dunno how to call it in english) for a long time when i have trained my chest. like 3-4 days, what can i do against that?!

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 06:31:27 AM »

Junk food.

everyone knows that shit makes u put weight on.

;D

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2006, 08:12:57 AM »
"2 bananas, 4 balls of ice cream, 2 nice-sized glasses of milk and a little bit of sugar to add taste"

sounds good  ;D  what kind of combintaion of ice cream ? are the 4 balls of the same kind or not ?
if not what combinations taste good together

"the fucked up thing is i have like muscle pain (dunno how to call it in english) for a long time when i have trained my chest. like 3-4 days, what can i do against that?!"

did u feel it after the 1st time u worked out? if so i think that's normal , i felt it for about 1 or 2 days

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2006, 08:33:02 AM »
"2 bananas, 4 balls of ice cream, 2 nice-sized glasses of milk and a little bit of sugar to add taste"

sounds good  ;D  what kind of combintaion of ice cream ? are the 4 balls of the same kind or not ?
if not what combinations taste good together

"the fucked up thing is i have like muscle pain (dunno how to call it in english) for a long time when i have trained my chest. like 3-4 days, what can i do against that?!"

did u feel it after the 1st time u worked out? if so i think that's normal , i felt it for about 1 or 2 days

lol, im going to the gym for like 2 years now. and still everytime i train i have it like 3-4 days after. i think there is something to help your muscles recover fast but dunno what

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2006, 10:17:44 AM »
testosterone,Deca-Durabolin, sustanon..that will make u gain weight 8)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 10:21:23 AM by Soulful »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 10:50:16 AM »
the fucked up thing is i have like muscle pain (dunno how to call it in english) for a long time when i have trained my chest. like 3-4 days, what can i do against that?!

I know the feeling. I have it every now & then too, but only when I have trained my chest too hard. Like, sometimes I do some extra series of benchpressing and if I use too heavy weights, then I will still feel the 'pain' 2 or 3 days later.So it's normal if you train hard.
But if you have it ALWAYS, then I think you're doing something wrong. Try asking your councellor at the gym. He should be able to help you out...he's trained for it.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2006, 10:57:21 AM »

yeah always is def wrong.. i get it more if i havent been regularly