Author Topic: eminem vs nas?  (Read 498 times)

yung-g

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Tha West Coast Aint Dead !!!
Re: eminem vs nas?
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2001, 09:17:19 AM »
both of them are tyte, but eminem would win. although it would be hella close.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
COMING SOON:

Featuring: Keak da Sneak, Jacka & Husalah (Mob Figaz), Bushwick Bill (Get Boys),
Mistah FAB, & more.
***INCLUDES BONUS DVD***

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2001, 04:48:41 PM »
this is TRUELY a hard question

cuz when you really think about theres no way nas could destroy eminem and no way eminem can destoy nas....so TIE

and to I-Geezy's comment of how nas only has 1 good album

Illmatic VS RD-Illmatic
IWW VS vol 1- IWW
I am VS vol 2- i am
Nastradomus VS vol 3- vol 3 (even though both are garbage
stillmatic vs blueprint-stillmatic

nas pretty much has the advantage over your boy jay-z

jay-z at his very best (reasonable doubt ) isn't even touching nas at his very best (illmatic)

plain and simple homeboy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2001, 02:15:02 AM »
this is TRUELY a hard question

cuz when you really think about theres no way nas could destroy eminem and no way eminem can destoy nas....so TIE

and to I-Geezy's comment of how nas only has 1 good album

Illmatic VS RD-Illmatic
IWW VS vol 1- IWW
I am VS vol 2- i am
Nastradomus VS vol 3- vol 3 (even though both are garbage
stillmatic vs blueprint-stillmatic
jay-z at his very best (reasonable doubt ) isn't even touching nas at his very best (illmatic)
nas pretty much has the advantage over your boy jay-z
plain and simple homeboy

as for RD and illmatic.....imo....they waz pretty close wit a slight lean towardz illmatic....
vol1 vs it waz written.....come on dawg....jigga ripped this one hard....
i am vs vol2...... this iz tha garbage vs garbage thing....(lol....i did everything to loose these two cdz long time ago... ;D)

vol3 vs nastradmous....here  iz millionz of light yearz from tha garbage alike feel of NAS"z album to tha solidity of jiggaz...even tho i know how you think towardz vol3 itz still hard for me to believe someone would call it a garbage (jake....i waz wondering....can you do a reveiw of vol3 on tha reviewz board plz??.....cauze i wanna know what you find so shity bout this great pice....im serious....when you got some time....aight?)

blueprint vs stillmatic......NAS shit soundz ecxelent comparing to hiz 3 garbage attemptz (that"z why it will easilly be overrated by peepz....).....it aint bad.....but blueprint straight eatz it....(imo blueprint iz a classic and if not than at least 4.7\5)

as i alwayz say nas could do much better than he waz for hiz 3 garbage albumz.....after all, nas once made illmatic.....and  btw stillmatic aint a bad piece at all, but tha main thing iz dat he can do much better.....

p.s tha advantage you mentioned, iz jiggaz imo....he"z jus" mo" consistent....jigga had too much good work for us to judge him by what iz considered hiz best....most of hiz piecez weren"t that far from each other (except vol2)...

peace.....

p.s....don forget bout what i aksed aight?
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2001, 09:32:34 AM »
i think stillmatic was way better star, i mean its a album where your made to listen the lyrics(thats the hardest part of rap) while jigga may have had some good beats(very commercail though), his lyrics coudnt cope with nas. plus nas makes his socailly relavent, while gay z album was good but nuttin compared to nas. my opinion niggaz,

peace

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2001, 02:51:17 AM »
i think stillmatic was way better star, i mean its a album where your made to listen the lyrics(thats the hardest part of rap) while jigga may have had some good beats(very commercail though), his lyrics coudnt cope with nas. plus nas makes his socailly relavent, while gay z album was good but nuttin compared to nas. my opinion niggaz,

peace

you see....datz one of tha thingz i get mad at.....i mean....
tha main reason i like jigga iz hiz lyrical skillz.....ya can"t deny hiz skillz and hiz charisma.....lemme tell yall why all peepz iz ridin" on stillmatic ( an album which aint bad in fact...tho overrated).....tha reason for this iz dat some peepz tastez here don"t go by quallity of tha material but by what tha rappa claimz he iz sayin".....as i said many times.....a topic of a track iz somethin that iz up to tha rapper to decide....i ain gonna hate on rappaz dat choose paticular topicz....it jus" dumb and ignorent (of course in most casez dumb lyricz go alongside materialistic topicz....example:nelly,ja rule etc.......BUT THIS IZ NOT A RULE...AND JIGGA IZ A LIVING PROOF OF THIS STATMENT)....it"z just like censourship....you know.....choosin" one thing over another cauze of it"z content.....
if jigga wantz to rhyme bout how he waz fuckin" bitchez after meetin" them in clubz....pleeez....tha thing dat i demand from him as from an artist iz to make tha listener picture what he iz talkin bout, make you live what he iz sayin in yo head (NELLY, JA RULE.. never done this)....and jigga (weather you hate or not) iz doing a great job at it.....even hiz metaphores iz mastered in a genious way, he almost (this "almost" iz for vol2) never would loose tha message of a track...after using a metaphore no metter how unconected it feelz at first.....
it"z one of tha thingz dat mcz who iz inconsistent can"t do   easily (see NASir as an example ).... one might hypnotyse yall wannabe reblez and wannabe gangstaz , by what tha track iz supose to be about....(yall know all kindz of unfinished public commentary or some shit that jus" lookz deep....only lookz...while it ain"t saying properly what he claimz it does....lemme quote a smart dude "yo shit iz garbage but you tryna kick knowlege  "...lol).....
as a true rap fan....i often get anoyed by fuckin poppy headz that listen to shitz cauze of tha beatz....but what yall wannabe rebelz/gangstaz do iz thA same thing jus" wit lyricz....
listenin to shitz, so yall can say to yo friendz later..."hey i bumped this and that...."...."yea...tha dude iz being real on that one".....hell...who cares....if he don tell it right....??....THA only shit NAS did that fully fullfillz my demandz as alistener iz "ILLMATIC"....a lil befo he became a poor imitation of himself....

p.s overall nas"z stillmatic iz an improvement from hiz triple garbage package that came befo.......but he can do much better.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2001, 02:40:43 PM »
like the stats would say ,

nas #5

eminem #13
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2001, 04:06:53 PM »
like the stats would say ,

nas #5

eminem #13

if your relying on BET's joke of a list...

ja rule is considered a better rapper than gza.....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09