Author Topic: Bishop Lamont’s *NEW* Street Single Prod. By Scott Storch  (Read 1526 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Bishop Lamont’s *NEW* Street Single Prod. By Scott Storch
« on: September 12, 2006, 08:53:49 AM »
Just posted @ www.Westcoastrydaz.com .

Update Done By ret. one

What up West Coast. With the buzz continuing to rise on Aftermath’s latest star, it was only fitting that WestCoastRydaz once again catch up with one of the West’s most talented new rappers, Bishop Lamont. After recently releasing hits like “Fuck Your Couch,” which received radio play on LA’s Power 106, as well as more new music for his fans, Bishop has given us the go ahead to blast off the world premiere of his latest joint.

Fresh out the studio with Bishop, we have the new song, called “Ups and Downs” featuring Mr. 1.7 Glasses Malone and Chevy Jones. Produced by industry heavyweight Scott Storch, the song is the street single off his upcoming Aftermath release “The Reformation” .

Scheduled to be sent to national radio outlets by the end of the week, we have this exclusive first look.

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/media/audio/bishop_lamont-ups_and_downs_ft_glasses_malone_chevy_jones_(westcoastrydaz).mp3

Check the banger out today and keep your attention focused right here for the latest on Bishop Lamont. Shouts to Bishop, Chevy & Glasses for the heat. Drop your thoughts on the forum and look out for “The Reformation!”

Keep it locked...

Chuuch.

The Song is a banger

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: Bishop Lamont’s *NEW* Street Single Prod. By Scott Storch
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 09:01:22 AM »
simple beat.. I usually like Bishop's lyrics better but his flow and voice are tight... glasses malone has a tight voice  too 8)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 09:04:22 AM »
he actually gives game a shoot out in the beginning?

"Guerilla Black and Game brought the westcoast back CHURCH"

thats what i hear

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 09:07:50 AM »

thats what i hear

Yeah... Game is a moron for dissing him.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 09:09:46 AM »
Wow, great track  :o

Scott Storch came up with a simple but catchy beat.

I like how Bishop is putting his artist in the spotlight. Chevy Jones drops a nice chours again.I usually dont like Glasses Malone but he is great on this song. Bishop is fucking dope as usually, his flow is very Jay alike but thats fine with me since I like Jay.

However I doubt this will end up on the album. That means it should drop around January and I cant see that.

Intriago33

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 09:34:12 AM »
What the hell has Guerilla Black done?  ???

Pretty nice verse from Malone, but I don't think this tracks good enough to be on his debut, it's promising, but I feel like the tracks incomplete. I actually expected better.

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 09:57:42 AM »
good track.. don't think it will be on the album

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2006, 10:01:25 AM »
the beat is cheap

i dont know whats in scott storch's mind nowadays, besides money ::)

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 10:16:11 AM »

thats what i hear

Yeah... Game is a moron for dissing him.

bustachill9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 10:17:22 AM »
you guys are seriously hip hop retarded if u think game dissed him, read the lines b4 and the lines after he says im gunnin for bishop, its 1000% clear he is talkin bout  bishop from juice u ignorant fucks, and i dont even like dude that much but ppl are makin  hip hop a discrace by claiming anything n everything, fuckin fake ass hip hop heads

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2006, 10:18:23 AM »
you guys are seriously hip hop retarded if u think game dissed him, read the lines b4 and the lines after he says im gunnin for bishop, its 1000% clear he is talkin bout  bishop from juice u ignorant fucks, and i dont even like dude that much but ppl are makin  hip hop a discrace by claiming anything n everything, fuckin fake ass hip hop heads

:-X just shut up....

ABN

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2006, 10:26:21 AM »
Bishop has had some negative things to say about Game before so it´s not like the diss came outta the blue. gonna check out this BL joint in a second, hopefully Scott laced some other shit then his usual sound.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2006, 10:27:02 AM »
dope song.  beat is generic, though.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2006, 10:28:09 AM »

"I'm Gunnin' For Bishop, I'm The King Of This L.A. Shit, Tell Me Homie Is You Blood Or Crip? Is You Thug Or Bitch, Cuz The Eses Say They Don't Ever See Holmes Run Around L.A., Fake Ass Ghostwriter Get Your Little Flow Tighter, 'Fore I But You In The Trunk Of This Fuckin' Lowrider, n**** You Ain't Nothin' But Hittman In Quicksand
Got A Deal Cuz You Suck A Couple Dicks And, Turn Your Back On Delaney And Jimmy Hench, man, Just Take This As A Warnin', Don't Flinch Man, Where Your Rag? You From 1-9-0? (NO!), You Know Bep (Not sure of the name exactly) Do You Bang East Coast? (NO!), Have You Ever Hopped One 6-4? (NO!), Do The Hood Feel Your Wack Ass Flow? (NO!), So Sit Your Little Ass Down Somewhere Fore I Have Them n****s Sit Yo Ass Down Somewhere, In the Ground Somewhere, Out Of Town Somewhere, Breakin' News, Body Has Been Found Somewhere... Now Back To The Video..."

"You From 1-9-0? (NO!), You Know Bep (Not sure of the name exactly) Do You Bang East Coast? (NO!)," Carson Gangs, Bishop is from Carson.
 "Ain't Nothin' But Hittman In Quicksand" Bishop is working on Dre's Album like Hitman did.
 "I'm Gunnin' For Bishop" Pretty clear......

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2006, 10:44:18 AM »
bullshit beat...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]