Author Topic: how much did 'The Documentary' sell the day Tony Yayos album came out?  (Read 681 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: how much did 'The Documentary' sell the day Tony Yayos album came out?
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 06:00:34 PM »
Why would i talk about him if i didn't know who he was. I was being sarcastic when i said who the fuck is domination anyway and why am i the one who gets called a dick rider when theres probably 300 users on here who love Game so much. I know almost everything about 50 Cent and ive read almost every piece of information on 50 Cent ever made and probably have almost every single track hes ever recorded too. Not even a good try.
Complainin already, will it help if I took your dickrider status away? You make it sound like your the only person who gets called a dickrider on this site, stop cryin, just deal with it. You ever listen to Bang Em and Domo?

Regime Mob - Yuk

What are you trying to get at?  All I know is you look retarted when you say things like 50 ended Game or Budden\'s career.  Game still has a huge following and buzz and Joe Budden had a mixtape that was considered as good as any mixtape ever released, dont worry Budden will release his 2nd album and it will do well.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 06:05:02 PM by Regime Mob - Yuk »

Cowboy

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 06:10:25 PM »
Why would i talk about him if i didn't know who he was. I was being sarcastic when i said who the fuck is domination anyway and why am i the one who gets called a dick rider when theres probably 300 users on here who love Game so much. I know almost everything about 50 Cent and ive read almost every piece of information on 50 Cent ever made and probably have almost every single track hes ever recorded too. Not even a good try.
Complainin already, will it help if I took your dickrider status away? You make it sound like your the only person who gets called a dickrider on this site, stop cryin, just deal with it. You ever listen to Bang Em and Domo?

IM NOT CRYIN ABOUT NOTHIN IM JUST SAYIN I DONT GIVE A FUCK LET ME BE THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS CALLED A DICKRIDER. IVE TRIED TO LISTEN TO BANG EM AND DOMINATION BUT NOTHING REALLY STANDS OUT.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 06:13:00 PM »

IM NOT CRYIN ABOUT NOTHIN IM JUST SAYIN I DONT GIVE A FUCK LET ME BE THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS CALLED A DICKRIDER. IVE TRIED TO LISTEN TO BANG EM AND DOMINATION BUT NOTHING REALLY STANDS OUT.
Whoa, im sorry please turn the caps off ::) And you prefer G-unit over them?

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 08:17:58 PM »
Its cool if you like G-Unit and all but you are taking it too far.  You don't need to "ride" on Game fans via a message board.  Game fans will listen to Game, you will listen to g-unit leave it at that.  So what if 300 users here like Game, this is a westcoast forum.  That is like someone going to the g-unit board and saying 'WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE G-UNIT GAME ENDED ALL THEIR CAREERS'

And 50 did not end the career of anyone except Ja Rule.  50 didnt even diss or do anything to Budden, Game was actually the person who got him to stop going at G-Unit which is kind of ironic considering your dissing him.  Thats neither here nor there, keep it westcoast around here.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Cali4life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 08:46:20 PM »
Game >>> G-Unit 2006

thisoneguy360

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2006, 09:06:04 PM »
I just got started coming here so forgive me for being late but SMH at this guy for thinking 50 ended nas and game lmao

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2006, 09:12:46 PM »
Man, watch your karma drop.

There are like 10 dudes here that will die for Game ;)

His karma is going to drop cuz hes annoying regardless lol
Maybe because he actually thinks G-Unit destroyed Nas' and Diddy's careers. :laugh:

just curious ... did anyone really think that would outsell the first day of realease of Tony Yayos album? or any album that got released that day?
And how many units did Yayo sell in total? :-X

700.000 which aint bad.
Actually it was closer to 500,000.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2006, 09:14:28 PM »

i dont care make my fuckin karma drop because one person thinks differently than all the people here that praise Game like hes jesus. My feelings will be very hurt.  ::)
Who hear praises Game like he's Jesus? Do you even read posts on this forum? There are a lot of people on this board that hate The Game.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2006, 11:33:14 PM »

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 01:04:32 AM »
i get the feeling that you're being labelled a g-unit dickrider for the simple fact that they feature in every single post/thread you make...if you dont wanna be called that, broaden your horizons slightly and talk about someone other than 50/Yayo/Banks/Buck...just a thought... :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 01:18:26 AM »
Domination is better lyrically then every Gunit member

The Best of 3 Worlds

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 03:18:52 AM »

i dont care make my fuckin karma drop because one person thinks differently than all the people here that praise Game like hes jesus. My feelings will be very hurt.  ::)
Who hear praises Game like he's Jesus? Do you even read posts on this forum? There are a lot of people on this board that hate The Game.

Yes they are but there are like 10 dudes that will call anyone a dickryder if they say something slightly bad about Game.

Cowboy

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2006, 06:03:29 AM »
i get the feeling that you're being labelled a g-unit dickrider for the simple fact that they feature in every single post/thread you make...if you dont wanna be called that, broaden your horizons slightly and talk about someone other than 50/Yayo/Banks/Buck...just a thought... :-\

i have about 100 posts before i even said a thing about g-unit

Cowboy

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 06:05:56 AM »
so how much did 'The Documentary' sell that day anyways?