Author Topic: Manchester United vs Celtic  (Read 721 times)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Re: Manchester United vs Celtic
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 06:56:55 AM »
Giggs penalty was at the end i was at and at the time i thought it was dubious, ive seen it on tv since and i didnt think it was a pen. At same time though Ryan Giggs aint the type of player to take a dive, over 600 games and i cant think of another occasion where he has dived. I really think his hamstring went and just went down as he couldnt run.

Yeah, I was thinking the same, giggsy aint that kind of player....it's a shame he got injured quite badly....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 07:03:25 AM »
Giggs penalty was at the end i was at and at the time i thought it was dubious, ive seen it on tv since and i didnt think it was a pen. At same time though Ryan Giggs aint the type of player to take a dive, over 600 games and i cant think of another occasion where he has dived. I really think his hamstring went and just went down as he couldnt run.

Yeah, I was thinking the same, giggsy aint that kind of player....it's a shame he got injured quite badly....

yeah, no giggs or park for the arsenal game so looks like darren fletcher will have to play  :-\

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 07:06:28 AM »
a wee idea of what the celtic fans were like

http://media.putfile.com/FILE0003-22
NO MORE WAR

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 07:10:06 AM »
yeah, no giggs or park for the arsenal game so looks like darren fletcher will have to play  :-\

well fletcher ain't bad, actually, he has become a good palyer...but he ain't same kind of player like giggs and park...maybe richardson....

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 07:12:20 AM »
nice clip mac  :)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 07:19:26 AM »

well fletcher ain't bad, actually, he has become a good palyer...but he ain't same kind of player like giggs and park...maybe richardson....

i forgot about Richardson. The problem i have with fletcher is that he doesent improve the team in anyway. He doesent offer anything going forward or defensivly id rather see a player playing who could do one of them . Instead of someone who is ok at both.

Mac,did Liverpool steal u'll never walk alone off celtic ?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 07:21:43 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 07:31:52 AM »
Considering Gerry & The Pacemakers were from Liverpool, I doubt it.
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 07:35:02 AM »

ahh i dont know nothing about the history of the song but people keep on saying to me Celtic originally started singing it.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
NO MORE WAR

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 08:01:34 AM »

Mac10 I've got to admit that you are one of the few celtic supporters i've seen acknowledge that Liverpool were the originators of the song at football due to the location

Though Gerry & The Pacemakers never wrote the song the song is from the musical Carousel

Props for not claiming that the song is and always has been Celtics  8)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2006, 08:13:55 AM »
The majority of of celtic fans who claim it have prolly never actually put in a minute's research to find out the facts.

I mean it may well have been celtic, but the facts point in the other direction.
NO MORE WAR

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2006, 02:43:14 PM »

i forgot about Richardson. The problem i have with fletcher is that he doesent improve the team in anyway. He doesent offer anything going forward or defensivly id rather see a player playing who could do one of them . Instead of someone who is ok at both.

my dad doesnt rate fletcher at all, he always seems to try 100%, and then there was that header against chealsea

but richardson is a good player, i hope he starts instead of giggs

2nd time i saw carrick play, i noticed a few times in midfield, he did what defenders do and stand sidewides to a player with the ball instead of trying to tackle them, like they were getting ready to run, then they just passed the ball

people say he isnt gonna be a roy keane and tackle, but that was pretty poor from him, i dont like him

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2006, 03:20:27 PM »
Well Darren Fletcher > > > >John O'Shea or Kieran Richardson.

The Maestro

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2006, 03:59:29 PM »
Great game, great atmosphere. The celtic fans certainly know how to make a lot of noise. The large majority r also really cool before the game a few game up shaking my hand wishing united good luck etc.

Trust they were not all friendly friendly in town last night
All the pubs got done in
Scum fan got his face slashed and a Celtic fan got run over by a bus while fighting.

We converted some Celtic fans to support City  ;D
Had a good crack with them
Fuck me they cant half drink though

There welcome back in our Blue boozer anytime

Rish

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2006, 04:41:56 PM »
Great match, great victory. Hopefully the later results will be a bit more comfortable.