Author Topic: Manchester United vs Celtic  (Read 722 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Manchester United vs Celtic
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2006, 05:46:42 PM »
Great game, great atmosphere. The celtic fans certainly know how to make a lot of noise. The large majority r also really cool before the game a few game up shaking my hand wishing united good luck etc.

Trust they were not all friendly friendly in town last night
All the pubs got done in
Scum fan got his face slashed and a Celtic fan got run over by a bus while fighting.

We converted some Celtic fans to support City  ;D
Had a good crack with them
Fuck me they cant half drink though

There welcome back in our Blue boozer anytime

Honestly? Couple of my mates said they were in city boozers having a laugh, never mentioned anything bout scrapping though, prolly too pished to remember.

The Maestro

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2006, 05:47:47 PM »
Oh and the scousers may not have stole YNWA, but they definetely stole fields of athenry, but changed it to fiedls of anfield road or sumthin....

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2006, 07:51:57 PM »
The definition of "beautiful football"....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/s2Yd0p0gAx0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/s2Yd0p0gAx0</a>
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2006, 10:16:49 AM »

i forgot about Richardson. The problem i have with fletcher is that he doesent improve the team in anyway. He doesent offer anything going forward or defensivly id rather see a player playing who could do one of them . Instead of someone who is ok at both.

2nd time i saw carrick play, i noticed a few times in midfield, he did what defenders do and stand sidewides to a player with the ball instead of trying to tackle them, like they were getting ready to run, then they just passed the ball

people say he isnt gonna be a roy keane and tackle, but that was pretty poor from him, i dont like him

yeah noticed that too, im gonna withold my judgement on him for a while. What i noticed about him is that he doesent like to carry the ball forward, even when theres space to run into.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson