Author Topic: Jim Jones Ready To Release 3rd Studio Album  (Read 315 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Jim Jones Ready To Release 3rd Studio Album
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2006, 03:34:06 AM »
how does this guy sell records he cant rap for shit

Because the worlds wigger population is growing every day.

And he still making more money off them than your favourtie rapper.  :D

Really, who's my favorite rapper? You dumb shit always making outlandish statements with no info to back it up. You DON'T KNOW what Jim Jones makes, so shut the fuck up, you Oasis fan-boy prick. And stop ridin the next man's dick. Well, on second thought, I guess if you did have your own you wouldn't have too.

Oasis fan boy prick. wow

14 year old status has just been confirmed

Check that and shut the fuck up (dont pretend you wont now)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 03:35:56 AM by Dipset Consigliori »

The Maestro

youngmessnucca

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2006, 03:01:43 PM »
Sorry I won't check it out because Oasis is boring, plus I'm 22. You are a fanboy, and its doubtful you will ever amount to anything in life either.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2006, 04:07:15 PM »
Sorry I won't check it out because Oasis is boring, plus I'm 22. You are a fanboy, and its doubtful you will ever amount to anything in life either.

phillyfagget

ur the loser whos fuckin retarded bitches homie, u thought i forgot huh fagget.  get off the west's dick, stick to ur cassidy bullshit, be happy he's outta jail phillyfag

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2006, 04:16:19 PM »

Im not the one in my mid twenties whos threatening people with PM's over the internet.  :-\

The Maestro

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2006, 08:34:33 PM »
cool.  Jones is getting better and better, Im sure this album will be real nice like his other 2.

The Best of 3 Worlds

youngmessnucca

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 09:02:02 PM »

phillyfagget

ur the loser whos fuckin retarded bitches homie, u thought i forgot huh fagget.  get off the west's dick, stick to ur cassidy bullshit, be happy he's outta jail phillyfag

and your the guy who got banned from the sight for some racist bullshit in tot a few months ago. ur just as guilty as i am punk.

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 09:10:06 PM »
bumpin G'z Up right now

youngmessnucca

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2006, 08:27:12 AM »

phillyfagget

and your the guy who got banned from the sight for some racist bullshit in tot a few months ago. ur just as guilty as i am punk.

Yeah you aint got shit to say now. Except for name calling, which was played out in 5th grade, you dirty arab.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2006, 08:44:20 AM »

phillyfagget

Yeah you aint got shit to say now. Except for name calling, which was played out in 5th grade, you dirty arab.

*sniiiiiiffffff* I smell hypocrisy.....Philly bitch, no1 on the site likes you. Your a sad, pathetic, rascist speciimen. Just leave please.

The Maestro

youngmessnucca

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2006, 11:06:06 AM »
i just said back what he's said to me many times. and, no i don't feel like leaving. as if you could do shit about it anyway punk.

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2006, 03:51:17 PM »
if jim jones had as much skill at rappin as he does shit talkin, hed be fuckin ill...but he doesnt, so...but its still dipset all day son
- kemp>mj

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2006, 03:52:34 PM »
if jim jones had as much skill at rappin as he does shit talkin, hed be fuckin ill...but he doesnt, so...but its still dipset all day son
thats the truth, i like jimmy but he hasnt had a verse that stuck out in my mind since real niggas on diplomatic immunity 1