Author Topic: Jim Jones Ready To Release 3rd Studio Album  (Read 324 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jim Jones Ready To Release 3rd Studio Album
« on: September 15, 2006, 01:57:44 AM »
KOCH Records, in conjunction with Diplomat Records is proud to announce the release of Jim Jones’ third studio album: Hustler’s P.O.M.E. (Product of My Environment).

The new album is slated for a November 7th, 2006 release.

Jones’ first single, “We Fly High” is already over 700 spins Urban Radio (with over 8 million in audience) and is quickly becoming an anthem on New York’s HOT 97.

The video for “We Fly High” has already been added to BET, and Jones will premiere the video on the network’s “106th & Park” on Friday, September 15th. Also this week, the video premiered on MTV2’s “Unleashed” and was chosen as MTV Jamz’ “Jam of The Week.” Additionally, MTV2’s Makes The Video for “We Fly High” will debut the week of September 25th.

The incredible new video was co-directed by Dale Restighini (aka RAGE) and Jim Jones.

Hustler’s P.O.M.E. is the highly-anticipated follow-up to Jimmy’s last album, Harlem: Diary of a Summer, which debuted at #5 on the Billboard 200 Chart. His first two albums (including On My Way to Church) have sold a combined 600,000+ copies, making the Dipset Capo a true hip hop star-in-the-making.

Jimmy weighs in on the new album: “Biggie said a long time ago, ‘More money, more problems,’ and now I truly understand what he was talking about. I named the album Hustler’s P.O.M.E. because it’s just my definition of being a hustler. When you are coming up on the streets you got to hustle to survive or else you’ll be left out in this cold world. That’s all we got and that’s what my music depicts. It depicts stories of everybody comin’ up. Sometime it’s hopeless, but you got to stay focused. I know we all got felonies and can’t get no jobs, so we on the street corners doing the daily, and that’s what we call hustlin’. Stay tuned for some powerful music. Your boy, Jones.”

As any smart business would do, Jones has broadened appeal beyond the airwaves. Besides being an acclaimed artist, Jones is C.E.O. of Diplomat Records, home of stars Cam’ron, Juelz Santana and the whole Dipset crew. As an award-winning music video gangsta auteur, it was Jones who helmed such MTV and BET video favorites as his own “Certified Gangsta” and “Crunk Muzik”, Cam’ron’s “Oh Boy”, “Hey Ma” and “Get Em Girl/Killa Cam,” State Property’s “When You Hear That” and several videos for Juelz Santana.

Jones also holds the position of Director of A&R for the Warner Music Group and has a label imprint, Byrdgang Records through Asylum Records. Additionally, his sizzling liquor, Sizzurp, has captured global attention in the liquor industry, and is juicing up VIP party scenes from coast to coast. Jones is unquestionably a mogul in the making looking, to capitalize on the glamorous gangsta lifestyle and beyond.

A working tracklisting for Hustler’s P.O.M.E. is as follows:

1. Intro – feat. Max B
2. So Harlem – Feat. Max B
3. Bright Lights – Feat. Max B
4. Emotionless – Feat. Juelz Santana
5. Reppin’ Time
6. Pin TheTal – feat. Cam’ron, Juelz Santana, Max B
7. Get It Poppin – Feat. Jha Jha
8. We Fly High
9. Love of My Life – feat. Max B
10. Weather Man – feat. Stack Bundles, Lil Wayne
11. Don’t Push Me Away – Feat. Rell
12. Pour Way – Feat. Hell Rell
13. Don’t Forget About Me – feat. Max B
14. Sade Joint – feat. Chink Santana
15. My Life
16. Children of the Ghetto – Feat. Max B, NOE

Source: www.yoraps.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

wardy

Re: Jim Jones Ready To Release 3rd Studio Album
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 04:03:14 AM »
how does this guy sell records he cant rap for shit
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

Cowboy

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 08:53:22 AM »
only tracks i like from Jim Jones is "Tupac Joint" and that one with Bizzy Bone

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 09:01:45 AM »

lol Jim Jones can't rap for shit, I am still not sure who this group has amassed such a massive following, I know Santana is alright and Camron used to be good when he was rapping with Big L and can appreciate that people love some of the production, but still its a group of at best medicore rappers. Im guessing they were all infamous in the streets and therefore people are liking them as much for their perceived "realness" as their actual music. Surely though there are tougher rappers out there more talented than this group of people who dont see any limelight.

hempkside2

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 09:31:03 AM »
KOCH Records, in conjunction with Diplomat Records is proud to announce the release of Jim Jones’ third studio album: Hustler’s P.O.M.E. (Product of My Environment).

The new album is slated for a November 7th, 2006 release.

Jones’ first single, “We Fly High” is already over 700 spins Urban Radio (with over 8 million in audience) and is quickly becoming an anthem on New York’s HOT 97.

The video for “We Fly High” has already been added to BET, and Jones will premiere the video on the network’s “106th & Park” on Friday, September 15th. Also this week, the video premiered on MTV2’s “Unleashed” and was chosen as MTV Jamz’ “Jam of The Week.” Additionally, MTV2’s Makes The Video for “We Fly High” will debut the week of September 25th.

The incredible new video was co-directed by Dale Restighini (aka RAGE) and Jim Jones.

Hustler’s P.O.M.E. is the highly-anticipated follow-up to Jimmy’s last album, Harlem: Diary of a Summer, which debuted at #5 on the Billboard 200 Chart. His first two albums (including On My Way to Church) have sold a combined 600,000+ copies, making the Dipset Capo a true hip hop star-in-the-making.

Jimmy weighs in on the new album: “Biggie said a long time ago, ‘More money, more problems,’ and now I truly understand what he was talking about. I named the album Hustler’s P.O.M.E. because it’s just my definition of being a hustler. When you are coming up on the streets you got to hustle to survive or else you’ll be left out in this cold world. That’s all we got and that’s what my music depicts. It depicts stories of everybody comin’ up. Sometime it’s hopeless, but you got to stay focused. I know we all got felonies and can’t get no jobs, so we on the street corners doing the daily, and that’s what we call hustlin’. Stay tuned for some powerful music. Your boy, Jones.”

As any smart business would do, Jones has broadened appeal beyond the airwaves. Besides being an acclaimed artist, Jones is C.E.O. of Diplomat Records, home of stars Cam’ron, Juelz Santana and the whole Dipset crew. As an award-winning music video gangsta auteur, it was Jones who helmed such MTV and BET video favorites as his own “Certified Gangsta” and “Crunk Muzik”, Cam’ron’s “Oh Boy”, “Hey Ma” and “Get Em Girl/Killa Cam,” State Property’s “When You Hear That” and several videos for Juelz Santana.

Jones also holds the position of Director of A&R for the Warner Music Group and has a label imprint, Byrdgang Records through Asylum Records. Additionally, his sizzling liquor, Sizzurp, has captured global attention in the liquor industry, and is juicing up VIP party scenes from coast to coast. Jones is unquestionably a mogul in the making looking, to capitalize on the glamorous gangsta lifestyle and beyond.

A working tracklisting for Hustler’s P.O.M.E. is as follows:

1. Intro – feat. Max B
2. So Harlem – Feat. Max B
3. Bright Lights – Feat. Max B
4. Emotionless – Feat. Juelz Santana
5. Reppin’ Time
6. Pin TheTal – feat. Cam’ron, Juelz Santana, Max B
7. Get It Poppin – Feat. Jha Jha
8. We Fly High
9. Love of My Life – feat. Max B
10. Weather Man – feat. Stack Bundles, Lil Wayne
11. Don’t Push Me Away – Feat. Rell
12. Pour Way – Feat. Hell Rell
13. Don’t Forget About Me – feat. Max B
14. Sade Joint – feat. Chink Santana
15. My Life
16. Children of the Ghetto – Feat. Max B, NOE

Source: www.yoraps.com
only u fucken care.....and stop reporting bullshit.....dipset bunch of fucking clowns at best.

hempkside2

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 09:34:24 AM »

lol Jim Jones can't rap for shit, I am still not sure who this group has amassed such a massive following, I know Santana is alright and Camron used to be good when he was rapping with Big L and can appreciate that people love some of the production, but still its a group of at best medicore rappers. Im guessing they were all infamous in the streets and therefore people are liking them as much for their perceived "realness" as their actual music. Surely though there are tougher rappers out there more talented than this group of people who dont see any limelight.
real muthafucken talk...........Sic im suprised at u....for some reason i dont see u bumpen they shit.u fucken with everybodyand u stay in cali.where banging is real.and u want to follow these guys.

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 10:32:40 AM »
cool.  Jones is getting better and better, Im sure this album will be real nice like his other 2.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 10:42:27 AM »

Because the worlds wigger population is growing every day.

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 11:25:16 AM »
excellent. i'll pour myself a glass of that shitty sizzurp in anticipation. dipset bitch

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 06:09:44 PM »
Excellent, classic album in the making. Dipset Bitch

The Maestro

OGB heard it before

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2006, 06:58:53 PM »
excellent. i'll pour myself a glass of that shitty sizzurp in anticipation. dipset bitch

hahah is it really that shitty? never tasted it before..

but yeah, jimmy is trash and looks like a fuckinb idiot.. he looks like a triggerhappy wannabe gangsta idiot

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2006, 07:48:28 PM »
good deal. Dipset Bitch.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2006, 09:28:07 PM »

And he still making more money off them than your favourtie rapper.  :D

The Maestro

youngmessnucca

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2006, 11:54:45 PM »

And he still making more money off them than your favourtie rapper.  :D

Really, who's my favorite rapper? You dumb shit always making outlandish statements with no info to back it up. You DON'T KNOW what Jim Jones makes, so shut the fuck up, you Oasis fan-boy prick. And stop ridin the next man's dick. Well, on second thought, I guess if you did have your own you wouldn't have too.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2006, 01:16:50 AM »
great....just when rap was getting worse this mentally disabled nigga is coming back to release a album....