Author Topic: I've just visited it  (Read 117 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I've just visited it
« on: September 17, 2006, 02:20:44 PM »
Yes. Last year Juventus F.C. helped building a whole section of the most important Hospital of Turin dedicated to kids.
An amazing structure.
They did it by doing this song (they sold it on a special cd to get money) and by giving money.

This is the best reply i can give to all the ignorant ones who don't know what happened to us in the summer and the setup they organized.
(flash news: another scandal is going on now! Guido Rossi, the boss of our federation, the one who condamned us without a single proof - the judges admitted it in the sentence - is now the new president of Telecom spa, the biggest industry in our country at the moment. The ex president was Tronchetti Provera, the n.2 of Internazionale F.C.!!! And Moratti, the n.1, is a big investor in that industry. What a joke!! Even our Parliament and the ones who was saying we cheated now are :o).

But it doesn't matter, we're in Serie B and we will win it starting from -17 points.

FUCK THE HATERS. Check the video. They're building another hospital in Genova city at the moment. Dedicated to the haters.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I've just visited it
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 05:20:25 PM »
Tight, i love it when teams build hospitals for haters  :eh: