did he know who did it.
3 (30%)
he did not do it.
1 (10%)
hired a hit man.
0 (0%)
or was it a hit from all the cocain money she owed back to some dealers
0 (0%)
or was it two people that had nothing to do with oj.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: OJ "free all day" SIMPSON!!!  (Read 197 times)

Narrator

Re: OJ "free all day" SIMPSON!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2006, 09:03:24 PM »
he did it but fuck dem 2 whiteys. 200 years of slavery n shit and a nigga wants to kill a couple crackas and cant get away wit it? its only fair. if u ask me, all us niggas should be able to kill at least 2 of these white devils.

fuck amerikkka.

Raise the 2 to 200 million, and I agree wholeheartedly.

hempkside2

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2006, 02:42:14 AM »
Why they got to be a mental fucker...just because one white femal coke head died.that bitch put herself in that position....stop complaining,cause one nigga slip threw the( crooked) system.that bitch was a sad case her self.stop crying for that slut.she gets way to much pitty....see you the type of nazi that thinks slavery never existed.or the rodney king trile was fair.get the fuck out of here.u sounding like a real peice of shit.

youre trying way to hard to sound like a nigga. we all know oj did it, even a nigga'll tell you that
fool I im black!!!(MEMPHIS-10 nigga walka  holmez rep.world wide) thong wearing azz cracka..u really got me fucked up homie....... im a civilian at its best over in germany(im not in no army like Big HEmp)but thats my nigga...turned me on to this sit....dumb white boy(thinking it aint no brothers over in germany!!!!)you need to travel more homie.....that 87kitchen in you azz...now that u know where im from,where u at playa?

hempkside2

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2006, 02:57:02 AM »
it was his son. his ass hated Nicole for breaking up his mom's marriage with OJ, and his a crazy ass muthaphukka who had a criminal record prior, and was known to be violent. OJ took the heat, and beat the wrap to keep his son outta jail.
hmmmmmm. ???

hempkside2

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2006, 02:58:47 AM »
Why they got to be a mental fucker...just because one white femal coke head died.that bitch put herself in that position....stop complaining,cause one nigga slip threw the( crooked) system.that bitch was a sad case her self.stop crying for that slut.she gets way to much pitty....see you the type of nazi that thinks slavery never existed.or the rodney king trile was fair.get the fuck out of here.u sounding like a real peice of shit.

lol me a nazi lol  oj did it but i never said he was wrong to do it i said he did it and doggy im not white so grow the fuck up

my bad homie....see know when im wrong.

WARNING!!!

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2006, 04:17:47 AM »
OJ did not do it,ut he knows who did it............to bad I cant talk to hempkside2 on this subject. seems like a pretty cool dude who knows what he is talking about.