Author Topic: What yall know about MS13?  (Read 400 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What yall know about MS13?
« on: September 18, 2006, 12:03:32 PM »
I saw this documentary on the TV yesterday, and it was about MS13. They were saying MS13 is the most dangerous and biggest gang in the US. They have more then 100,000 members, and their active in 6 countries. But i never heard about them. And i thought the Crips were the biggest gang in the US. Were bullshittin us, or is it really true?

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: What yall know about MS13?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 12:07:13 PM »
I think thats the fed's codename for the mexican mafia or some shit, i remember something like that from school. And yeah they run shit, they got alllll the coke.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 12:09:25 PM »
They aired that same documentary on Belgian television a few weeks ago but I missed it unfortunately.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 12:10:44 PM »
I think thats the fed's codename for the mexican mafia or some shit, i remember something like that from school. And yeah they run shit, they got alllll the coke.

nah man, it isnt a mexican gang. MS stands for Mara Salvatrucha. And they are Salvadoran immigrants.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 12:14:35 PM »
fuck it then

Diabolical

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 12:19:48 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS13

the internet is a great thing.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 01:05:46 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS13

the internet is a great thing.

yeah i been there, but they didnt have the answers i was lookin for. And i dont really believe wikipedia most of the time.

rik

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 01:08:20 PM »
Those dudes are deep homie. They don't play cats is down. You see feds goin around busting these cats tryin' to deport them back to Salvador.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 01:16:49 PM »
Those dudes are deep homie. They don't play cats is down. You see feds goin around busting these cats tryin' to deport them back to Salvador.

Yeah they showed that shit, but it didnt help. Well it helped MS13 expand to other countries. Theyre some crazy motherfuckers. But are they really bigger that the crips? I thought they were the biggest gang in the US.

rik

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2006, 01:19:05 PM »

Yeah they showed that shit, but it didnt help. Well it helped MS13 expand to other countries. Theyre some crazy motherfuckers. But are they really bigger that the crips? I thought they were the biggest gang in the US.

I'm not sure. Could be, I wouldn't be surpirsed if they were.

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2006, 01:39:47 PM »
There was a TV show on here last week that said they had conections in Spain.

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 01:52:07 PM »
fortunately in beautiful northern california we have nortenos to protect us from those dirty scraps, thats why our real estate is so high

SGV

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2006, 02:01:28 PM »
Mara Salvartrucha is huge. No clue, still, why they include the 13 into their name (as that would mean they're aligned with the Mexican Mafia), but that's beside the point. They're deep throughout Los Angeles and since they get into it with everyone (18 St. and Armenian Pride would be the most evident), you hear about them often. A lot of their members are immigrants, so as they get into trouble they get deported. But, they're not always just Salvadorean though. They're real deep in Honduras and Guatemala. If they don't get deported to their home country, most of their families relocate themselves to Texas or New York, and then they set up shop again in those areas. I wouldn't doubt if they're bigger than the Crips by now. What people fail to realize is that L.A. has the largest Salvadorean population outside of El Salvador.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2006, 03:29:19 PM »
Yup, MS is huge, seen two different documentarys on them, one focused on MS activity in El Salvador the other one which you's have seen in the us... from what was explained, the gang was formed by kids who's familys (i.e. parents) had moved to the states to find work as cleaners and other poor standard of jobs.. so these children that were left to fend for them selves quickly formed groups to help survive and became each others new family and some how grew to huge numbers split up into neighbourhood cliques each with one general..
how they got so big in the states wasnt explained entirely but mainly was to do with certain individuals who were wanted for murder etc, by fleeing El Salvador to escape and gaining access into the states because of kin already there workin.. but when they saw gangs like the crips, bloods, latin kings etc controlling certain areas.. they formed together to protect each other then began recruiting relatives n former gang members from El Salvador to join them.. and basically blew up beyond anyones imagination..
It also criticised the feds overal involvement for taking actions such as deportation because it was seen that the american chapter had become more evolved and organised so by sending back these gangsters it allowed them to help create and change the struture of the original gang and inturn increase their notoriety.

in both programms it never explained why they adopted the number "13".. but did discuss to rules the gang had to abided by and how information gathered shows that there is supposedly one boss who has controll of the whole MS-13..
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 03:44:28 PM by Educated Thug »

Sparegeez

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2006, 04:26:13 PM »

WTF? The Mexican mafia is bigger than the crips homie. Theres no MS-13 up here in the bay area. If there is, their not that big around here.