Author Topic: this is starting to piss me off  (Read 777 times)

GangstaBoogy

this is starting to piss me off
« on: September 18, 2006, 05:50:25 PM »
Dime Magazine Ranks the Top Ten Players in the World...

1. Dwayne Wade
2. LeBron James
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Dirk Nowitzki
5. Steve Nash
6. Tim Duncan
7. Allen Iverson
8. Kevin Garnett
9. Gilbert Arenas
10. Carmelo Anthony

Number 3...3?!

* Speachless like Steven A. Smith when the Knicks chose Balkman in the first round.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

suckaa free

Re: this is starting to piss me off
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 08:06:31 PM »

1. Dwayne Wade
2. LeBron James
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Dirk Nowitzki
5. Steve Nash
6. Tim Duncan
7. Allen Iverson
8. Kevin Garnett
9. Gilbert Arenas
10. Carmelo Anthony

Number 3...3?!

* Speachless like Steven A. Smith when the Knicks chose Balkman in the first round.

lookin at this, Dime mag dont know what the fuck they talkin about.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 08:41:37 PM »

1. Dwayne Wade
2. LeBron James
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Dirk Nowitzki
5. Steve Nash
6. Tim Duncan
7. Allen Iverson
8. Kevin Garnett
9. Gilbert Arenas
10. Carmelo Anthony

Number 3...3?!

lookin at this, Dime mag dont know what the fuck they talkin about.

The guy did just win the title...D-Wade

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 12:49:58 PM »
Carmelo Anthony  :laugh:

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 01:19:50 PM »
Switch Carmelo w/ Shaq. Then switch Lebron and Wade, im good

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 07:28:13 PM »
no way! kobe should be number 1. this was just set up like that to cause controversy and sell magazines

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 11:13:24 PM »

Because you know nothing about basketball...If you think Kobe is not undisputedly the best player in the league with unquestionably the most ability, then you know nothing about basketball...PeACe

wcsoldier

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 11:33:15 AM »
" Kobe is the best and there is nothing you can do about it" my version of War with God... Seriously let the medias dickride their "new" phenomenons  , I don't care anymore, the only truth is the court

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 03:02:41 PM »

Because you know nothing about basketball...If you think Kobe is not undisputedly the best player in the league with unquestionably the most ability, then you know nothing about basketball...PeACe

I don't know nothing about basketball. But i believe Lebron is better than Kobe. Wade isn't though

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 03:23:23 PM »
^how? because he averages more assist and rebounds? he has way better team mates than kobe does, yet they only won 5 more games than the lakers. lebron cares more about his stats then his team winning games.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 04:28:20 PM »
^how? because he averages more assist and rebounds? he has way better team mates than kobe does, yet they only won 5 more games than the lakers. lebron cares more about his stats then his team winning games.

Thank you

rik

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 04:38:20 PM »

Thank you

his team won 5 more game in the J.V. league homie. No way he's better than Kobe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 06:06:19 PM »

I don't know nothing about basketball. But i believe Lebron is better than Kobe. Wade isn't though

So you admit you don't know shit about basketball? Makes sense that you would think that...Even the biggest LeBron dickriders who know their basketball have no question as to who is better between LeBron and Kobe...Kobe plays both ends of the court at a tremendous level, LeBron is a shitty defender, plays decent defence at his best...LeBron doesn't have the drive Kobe has, "the killer instinct", as he said himself. He's not clutch like Kobe, he's not a natural leader like Kobe, he disappears when he's needed most...And he also knows Kobe is the best player in the league, along with pretty much everyone else who has played against Kobe...So please educated yourself more before you formulate such a bold opinion...PeACe

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 06:18:19 PM »

So you admit you don't know shit about basketball? Makes sense that you would think that...Even the biggest LeBron dickriders who know their basketball have no question as to who is better between LeBron and Kobe...Kobe plays both ends of the court at a tremendous level, LeBron is a shitty defender, plays decent defence at his best...LeBron doesn't have the drive Kobe has, "the killer instinct", as he said himself. He's not clutch like Kobe, he's not a natural leader like Kobe, he disappears when he's needed most...And he also knows Kobe is the best player in the league, along with pretty much everyone else who has played against Kobe...So please educated yourself more before you formulate such a bold opinion...PeACe

LOL i could care less. Even if Kobe is better than Lebron, it won't make any difference in my life  :)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 02:32:27 PM »
Kobe and Lebron is a matter of opinion And LOL at Baby G saying Lebron has more players..how soon we forget Larry Hughes missed games against the WIZ and the Cavs still won. IMO Kobe has the edge by a lil. And he Def plays in the better confrence

The Best of 3 Worlds