Author Topic: where did hopar go?  (Read 421 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: where did hopar go?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 12:01:11 AM »
I was just wondering this yesterday.
Crazy because I was thinking the same thing too. Ever since he got that new car, he's been MIA.

LOL. His first real excitement in life...
o thats real funny tucan sam

Have you ever seen me? Cuz I've seen pics of both you and your girl on numerous occasions, and let's just say you have no rights crackin' jokes on peoples noses...I mean, you're an Armo for God's sake. The only race known for having bigger noses than Jews... :-X
LMFAO!!!! god dam homie i swear u must be blind. if u think i have a big nose then u must be retarded and same goes for my gurl. i was actually one of the blessed armos out there that do not have a big nose, does not have a uni-brow, and does not smell. if one day u shood happen to meet me in person ull see that ur more then wrong.

LOL, I don't care for seeing your nose, homie...I'm just sayin, you're clowning Jewish noses when Armo's are especially known for having big noses up in North Hollywood...I don't really wanna see you in person so that you can prove to me that you didn't get Armenian genes, if I met up with you it would be to smoke a blunt or play ball for money or something...PeACe

AHA!! But u only meet people at your house right?

Actually, I said you can meet me within my area if you have any sort of memory, but of course memory is a big part of intelligence, which we all know is a department you lack in...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 12:03:06 AM »
Crazy because I was thinking the same thing too. Ever since he got that new car, he's been MIA.

Have you ever seen me? Cuz I've seen pics of both you and your girl on numerous occasions, and let's just say you have no rights crackin' jokes on peoples noses...I mean, you're an Armo for God's sake. The only race known for having bigger noses than Jews... :-X
LMFAO!!!! god dam homie i swear u must be blind. if u think i have a big nose then u must be retarded and same goes for my gurl. i was actually one of the blessed armos out there that do not have a big nose, does not have a uni-brow, and does not smell. if one day u shood happen to meet me in person ull see that ur more then wrong.

LOL, I don't care for seeing your nose, homie...I'm just sayin, you're clowning Jewish noses when Armo's are especially known for having big noses up in North Hollywood...I don't really wanna see you in person so that you can prove to me that you didn't get Armenian genes, if I met up with you it would be to smoke a blunt or play ball for money or something...PeACe
im down to play ball

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 12:06:14 AM »

im down to play ball

Tight...We should kick it some time and ball, even though you dont "like me"...LOL

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 01:12:22 AM »

im down to play ball

Tight...We should kick it some time and ball, even though you dont "like me"...LOL
nothin personal

Throwback

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 03:53:26 AM »
you ruined my thread.

sup hopar?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 09:52:06 AM »

im down to play ball

nothin personal

Someone needs to teach you a thing or two about judgement...It's a very feminin trait.

SGV

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 03:06:13 PM »

Someone needs to teach you a thing or two about judgement...It's a very feminin trait.

In bold is all the Judgement's you just made"

How do you know? You're passing judgement...

Judging the size of his nose AND the fact that he's Armenian.

Making an assumption, or judgement, that he doesn't like you.

Now proceed to say I'm fat and on your nuts or that I'm an idiot who doesn't know anything etc. etc. etc. Just stopping by to show you how much of a hypocritical little girl you are. Yes, little.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2006, 03:09:04 PM »
I wasn't judging anyone, I was fucking around, I don't really think that's the first excitement in his life, idiot...And only a fatso on my nuts would do what you just did, so yea, you pretty much know your role by now...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2006, 03:11:52 PM »
I wasn't judging anyone, I was fucking around, I don't really think that's the first excitement in his life, idiot...And only a fatso on my nuts would do what you just did, so yea, you pretty much know your role by now...PeACe

Kinda like you don't really think he and his lady have big noses? Kinda like you don't really think he doesn't like you? You're playing there too I suppose? LMAO @ NIK saying he has female traits. You keep shooting yourself in the foot. It's nothing but laughs for me.

Back to class I go!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2006, 03:20:51 PM »

Kinda like you don't really think he and his lady have big noses? Kinda like you don't really think he doesn't like you? You're playing there too I suppose? LMAO @ NIK saying he has female traits. You keep shooting yourself in the foot. It's nothing but laughs for me.

Back to class I go!

It's not that I don't think he likes me, idiot, he told me that he doesn't in a PM...LMAO. Stop diggin' under your flabs tryna come up with something new, fatso, it's not working... ::)

SGV

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2006, 03:57:41 PM »
The only digging that was done was thanks to you. Always digging that hole you're in deeper.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2006, 04:53:41 PM »
I thought his gangsta boo caught him cheating and gave him a round in his chest  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2006, 05:59:59 PM »
The only digging that was done was thanks to you. Always digging that hole you're in deeper.

Does this even count as a reply? It sounds like you're saying "I just got sonned :'( :'(" to me... 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2006, 06:03:39 PM »

im down to play ball

I got money on NIK since dude is like 8 feet tall.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2006, 11:55:52 PM »

im down to play ball

I got money on NIK since dude is like 8 feet tall.
shit i got money on him too lol