Author Topic: Am I the only one who thinks these guys are fags?  (Read 445 times)

PLANT

Am I the only one who thinks these guys are fags?
« on: September 21, 2006, 05:39:34 PM »
RIK and MoSavThanLegit?

PLANT

Re: Am I the only one who thinks these guys are fags?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 05:41:08 PM »
you guys act like little bum buddies on here......all you do is quote each others posts about how cool it is to like dipset, or how your fav poster grundy has turned into danny tanner.......you guys are wack

rik

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 05:41:34 PM »
Yup, just you and your man crush Tanner. have a prop I think u need some attention.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 06:03:19 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 05:44:15 PM »
they talk a gang of shit, yet Mosavthanlegit came to sac to meet up with spicemuthafuckin1 and he is scared to come here and meet up with me.  I'm driving 6 hours to whoop downy in BB and RIK is lives in LA and is scared to show up.  only one word comes to mind: PUSSIES

rik

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 05:47:07 PM »
I'm gay? Why do u want to meet me so bad Grundy? I find a dude pushing 30 wanting to me a dude half his age from the internet pretty gay.

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 05:50:13 PM »
I'm gay? Why do u want to meet me so bad Grundy? I find a dude pushing 30 wanting to me a dude half his age from the internet pretty gay.
funny thing is, Ive seen you write this same post like 50 times in the last 2 weeks..........give it up man, stop being such a douchebag

rik

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 05:52:33 PM »
funny thing is, Ive seen you write this same post like 50 times in the last 2 weeks..........give it up man, stop being such a douchebag

Wack ass attempt at a diss buddy. You seem me write the same shit cus it's true. The only time I see u post something is when you're coming to Tanners defense. Hmmm pretty cakey if u ask me. Don't worry you're still one of my favorite posters.

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 05:54:34 PM »
lol, easy for the real to spot the fakes.  trust me dogg, I don't give a mutha fuckin shit about meeting you, I want to knock you the fuck out.

rik

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 06:06:03 PM »
lol, easy for the real to spot the fakes.  trust me dogg, I don't give a mutha fuckin shit about meeting you, I want to knock you the fuck out.

You keep saying you make people cry. Yet you're the one that caught feelings over the internet and wanna fight over it. Go get your wet wipe.

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 06:08:55 PM »
RIK, it seems like you guys are the ones catching feelings...You guys are the ones making all these topics about Grundy and asking Seer how life is after all your dipset buddies got banned.

rik

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 06:10:41 PM »
what thread did I start about grundy homie? Now I can't ask seer how things are going? Check the fuckin threads I started and tell me if you don't see grundy in each one of them talking shit.

acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 06:11:47 PM »
lol I'm not mad, think what you want.  I just back up my shit talking, thats how I grew up.  You wouldn't know.  There is things called Pride and Character.  You can sit on your computer all day long with your wack ass attempts to diss me, but I'm comming at you real.  Get at me ya fuckin pussy.  I'll be in your town, you wanna say something to me, then say it to my face.  If not, I just picture you as a lil jr high kid who ain't hit puberty yet and get his rocks off by acting tough on the net.  I think your a pussy.  Yah, I'm saying it, and if you got any pride or balls at all, then you can come prove to me that I'm wrong.  You, mogay, Downy, I don't give a fuck, all of you bring it on.

rik

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2006, 06:13:50 PM »
Plant, I'm not catching fellings. This is what I do on a daily basis is fuck with people to try to make thier life a little more difficult. It's all comedy to me. You came out of nowhere to diss me homie, it's whatever. Trust me bro I don't give a fuck what a bunch of people on the internet that I will never meet think about me.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 06:15:53 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 06:14:57 PM »
what thread did I start about grundy homie? Now I can't ask seer how things are going? Check the fuckin threads I started and tell me if you don't see grundy in each one of them talking shit.
of coarse hes talking shit when you guys are calling him danny tanner, shit, id be losing it to......at least try not quoting MoSav on every post than, you guys look like some queers man.....90% of the posts in the gspot are you two quoting each other.  And dont act like you didnt try to show up Seer with that thread.....Im sure if you really wanted to know how life was going, you could have sent him a PM.

acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 06:17:04 PM »
yes you do, and I know it, you know it.  its easy to spot.  talk your talk, I"m calling you out.  I think you are a fake ass bitch.  The way you talk about me on here, what the fuck are you worried about?  Thats what I don't get.  You guys call me Danny Tanner, an old man, a couch potatoe, a internet geek, yet you are fuckin cowards when it comes down to it.  Thats what I find hilarious.