Author Topic: TO Trauma  (Read 120 times)

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
TO Trauma
« on: December 20, 2001, 10:26:26 AM »
Just wondering whats been going on in the Krayzie world of Micheal Jackson, (since your probably them best source i've ever seen for MJ News).

Also any ideas whe "CRY" is released as a single coz i wanna hear the unreleased track which will be included in it. Do u know if the tracks good at all and also what kind of track is it?

Also whens his next Video out?

Laterz ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: TO Trauma
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2001, 10:45:46 AM »
yo i got cry over here in england, the song flopped big time, only got to like number 29 or something and the other song on it is 'shout' a ted riley n jacko production, the beat is like a faster beat of 2000 watts just abit more rocky, his verses are fast n dope but the chorus is just fuckin wack, so rocky.
peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2001, 10:55:38 AM »
I think cry is only released in the u.s. and it's already out.  The unreleased track is called 'shout', it's a remake (looosely) of the isley brother's track, the chorus goes "Throw your hands up, and shout, come on now, shout, always makes me wanna shout, what's this thing now, shout, come on now" stuff like that, kinda slow.  The beat is really industrial, like techno.  The verses are mike in a low voice talking a mile a minute about all kinds of things like

"blah blah blah blah blah blah blah aa a a a a a aa aaa aah aah aa h"  Realllllly Fast, you can barely catch what he's saying, then at the end of the verses, his voice rises and he yells, "always makes me wanna justtttttt"  SHOUT, throw ya hands up and, SHOUT, what's the scene now, SHOUT... etc.

It's pretty good, one of the better tracks on the album.  Here's a sample verse

"We’re disconnected from love, we’re disrespecting each other
Whatever happened to protecting each other
Poisoned your body and your soul for a minute of pleasure,
But the damage that you’ve done is gonna last forever.
Babies being born in the world already drug addicted and afflicted,
Family values are contradicted.
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, the pressure is building and I’ve had enough."

It's awesome, because it's really rhythmic, and you can just BARELY tell what he's saying it's so fast. And it's not in that crummy voice he uses when he's pissed, it's more calm, sounds great.  It's the voice from 'bad' if you like that song.

Anyways, He's got a video for butterflies coming out next, but rumour is he's only in 1 small part of it, because he doesn't think he looks very good.  he's a very intuitive man, lol.  Supposedly it's a video for the remix with eve? oh well, everybodys waiting to see it.

He also just did an interview with us today, and in it he said he's probably not gonna tour anymore.  Just 1 off concerts.

Today, dick clark, president of the american music awards in january, sued Michael Greene, president of the grammy's, in february, for 10 million dollars.  He said mike signed up to perform at the ama's, and then when sony had mike sign up for the grammy's, the grammy's wouldn't let him perform unless he pulled out of the ama's, so dick clark sued the grammy's because of that policy, he said he's known mike since he was a kid and for Greene to come between that he's pissed off, LOL.  Man, I wish someone liked me enough to sue someone for 10 million over me.  

His album's treading water, it's at #28 or so this week, sold a few more copies then it did last week,a bout 105,000.  

Later

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2001, 11:03:19 AM »
Thanks Trauma,

Your the coolest guy EVER. ;D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2001, 11:05:42 AM »
yo trauma, trust me on this one, cry has already been released in england. i think he was having a go for the number one spot been as thought he did it in 95 with earth sing here but this one flopped big time. i aint heard it once on the radio n it only got to numba 20/30 something in the charts. but he really needs to release something fast to get airplay more often. something like heartbreaker or invincible here cuz another slow joint would be takin the piss (butterflies) beacuse first we had rock my world, nice poppy song but it wenr t a fast mike song, then we had cry, alot of peeps aint tuk it well and then butterflies, a very good song but people will just ignore it if he releases this before something fast maybe. hey is this his last ever album?

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2001, 11:06:15 AM »
Nah, I mean, there's Jesus Christ, John Lennon, Elvis, King T, Lots of cooler guys, LOL.... Hulk Hogan, Michael Jackson, Burt Reynolds, LOL....