Author Topic: ??? all three systems  (Read 164 times)

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
??? all three systems
« on: September 22, 2006, 07:43:38 PM »
I've been skimming through the topics and am not really sure which system to get.  I've always liked Playstation, but it seems the PS3 isn't going to cut it for whatever reason.  I've never read too much on the Wii, but the controller seems to turn me off on it.

So, I guess my question is what are the major differences between all three systems? 
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ??? all three systems
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 08:54:39 PM »
The wii is totally different then the ps3 and the 360,if u want a totally new gameplay expierience and dont want to spend to much then get the wii. However if u care alot about graphics and stuff then it would be better to go with the 360 or ps3.

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Don Seer

Re: ??? all three systems
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 05:07:22 AM »

ps3 ios overpriced.. they're trying to prop up their blue-ray hd movie format by "trojan horsing" blue ray players into everyone's homes via ps3.. however.. not enough people have HD TV yet to really give a damn.. and they can get an xbox360 for a lot cheaper that does the same thing.. without the HD playback shit...

oh and wii.. you should really look into it more..