Author Topic: Jackass 2  (Read 1471 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Jackass 2
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2006, 01:42:47 PM »
they have nothing on dirty sanchez!

haha u mean that completely unfunny rip-off show where the guys have annoying accents and no character?

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2006, 01:48:14 PM »

haha u mean that completely unfunny rip-off show where the guys have annoying accents and no character?

no, i mean the show where the guys are 20 times more extreme with the shit they do... not jumping about in panda suits!!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 02:11:46 PM »

You are fast becoming an annoying ass nigga.
NO MORE WAR

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2006, 03:12:05 PM »

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2006, 03:41:09 PM »
*spoiler alert and fuck you im not goin make the text smaller cuz im lazy and not goin do that so dont read my post cuz its a spolier for those that havnt seen it*

Im not goin lie, when chris pontius drank the horse cum I almost threw up, that was even sick for me
He isnt the only one who drank it, knoxville did too. But yea that was sick as fuck, I didnt throw up but I felt some activity like the popcorn and soda wanted to come back up.

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2006, 09:10:44 PM »

I feel bad for you two, that show is awful.... it was on MTV in America for like a month then people realized what a complete rip-off of Jackass it was

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2006, 09:14:39 PM »

I feel bad for you two, that show is awful.... it was on MTV in America for like a month then people realized what a complete rip-off of Jackass it was
lol yeah, that shit disappeared real quick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2006, 02:40:52 AM »
lol @ team sanchez being more extreme than jackass.....fuckin steve o and chris pontius fuck with wild lions and tigers and shit, i'm amazed they havn't been eatin yet

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 10:01:02 AM »
It's nothing to do with a US vs British thing.

I'm not just defending it bcoz of that.

From what I've seen Jackass really hadn't done anything really insane.  Some of the stuff from the movie was, like JK almost dying in that golf cart.

But most of the stuff from jackass was more for a public reaction than anthing else.

Daddy & Baby day out, shit like that.  Doing shits in toilet stores.  Jumping thru ppl's cars.  Canoeing in the streets n shit.

Sure there were some stunts etc, but again its stuff like steve-o jumping in a shit system.

Where as Dirty Sanchez is just constant "who can take more pain" type stuff.

Piercing their balls, then one outdoes the other and piereces their bell-end.

Diving into frozen water and almost dying of hypothermia (sp?)

I love both shows but I honestly believe the stunts were more life-threatening, more painful and more insane on Dirty Sanchez then Jackass.

Maybe I'll have to watch this film, maybe they have stepped it up a notch, but again it just sounds like disgusting stuff they are doing.  Like drinking horse cum.
NO MORE WAR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 10:46:20 AM »
people puking over this? i gotta see this

They're definitely pussies...

As for the movie, entertaining at times, makes you wanna kill yourself at others...A lot more disgusting shit than in part one, and maybe slightly funnier...They tried to push the envelope, especially Knoxville, and I guess they did just that...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 10:47:51 AM »
im gonna see it next week. someone told me they show a lot of dick throughout the movie though. is that true?  :-\

Yea, they're definitely some fags...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2006, 10:50:27 AM »
lol @ team sanchez being more extreme than jackass.....fuckin steve o and chris pontius fuck with wild lions and tigers and shit, i'm amazed they havn't been eatin yet

Steve-O actually said he'd lay low on the wild life shit after what happened to Steve Irwin...

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20391175-601,00.html
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 10:52:50 AM by Now_I_Know »

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2006, 02:42:57 PM »

From what I've seen Jackass really hadn't done anything really insane.  Some of the stuff from the movie was, like JK almost dying in that golf cart.

But most of the stuff from jackass was more for a public reaction than anthing else.

Daddy & Baby day out, shit like that.  Doing shits in toilet stores.  Jumping thru ppl's cars.  Canoeing in the streets n shit.

Sure there were some stunts etc, but again its stuff like steve-o jumping in a shit system.

I love both shows but I honestly believe the stunts were more life-threatening, more painful and more insane on Dirty Sanchez then Jackass.

Maybe I'll have to watch this film, maybe they have stepped it up a notch, but again it just sounds like disgusting stuff they are doing.  Like drinking horse cum.
but saying they haven't done anything insane is a long shot

mainly Steve-O and Pontius and Knoxville, all the Jackass guys do crazy stuff...

I don't see anyone else jumping in the water with a mako shark, that right there gives Steve-O the title

it's just a disaster waiting to happen.... haven't you ever seen Wild Boyz?  that shit was the best "Jackass" product

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2006, 03:19:38 PM »

but saying they haven't done anything insane is a long shot

mainly Steve-O and Pontius and Knoxville, all the Jackass guys do crazy stuff...

I don't see anyone else jumping in the water with a mako shark, that right there gives Steve-O the title

it's just a disaster waiting to happen.... haven't you ever seen Wild Boyz?  that shit was the best "Jackass" product
Hell yeah it was, Viva La Bam sucked, Dunn's show went nowhere, just a home makeover type show, Wildboyz was a tight ass show tho.  Dirty Sanchez was funny, at times, not all the time but very entertaining, more of an endurance challenge of pain. Funny shit tho, prefer Jackass over it though.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2006, 03:22:36 PM »
Good to hear they're already working on a 3rd Jackass film :)

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20391175-601,00.html