Author Topic: Jackass 2  (Read 1469 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Jackass 2
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2006, 03:51:38 PM »
Yeah I'd agree Wildboyz is good and they do crazy shit like that.

But I think if you were to look at Seasons 1-4 of Jackass you wouldn't find a whole lot of life-endangering crazy shit.
NO MORE WAR

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2006, 08:41:49 AM »
Is Brandon Dicamillo in Jackass 2???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2006, 10:14:04 AM »

Yea...The only person from the first movie who wasn't in the second was Chris Raab.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2006, 12:16:24 PM »
^Thx for the info, out of everyone I gotta say Brandon is my favorite member of both Jackass & CKY.Sad to hear that Raab Himself wasn't in the movie tho.

ecrazy

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2006, 02:03:49 PM »
people puking over this? i gotta see this

They're definitely pussies...
Well i guess if your used to swallowing semen then it really is not that disgusting now isnt it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2006, 03:48:15 PM »
people puking over this? i gotta see this

They're definitely pussies...
Well i guess if your used to swallowing semen then it really is not that disgusting now isnt it?

Yes, it's disgusting...Doesn't change the fact that you're a pussy if you throw up from watching "Jackass".

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2006, 06:29:40 PM »
I didn't throw up myself, but it's not really shocking if someone feels nautious seeing someone drink horse semen or throw up from smelling shit.  Some people are just stimulated more easily by visuals than others. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2006, 07:41:19 PM »
I didn't throw up myself, but it's not really shocking if someone feels nautious seeing someone drink horse semen or throw up from smelling shit.  Some people are just stimulated more easily by visuals than others. 

Sorry man, it's just my opinion...If you can throw up from watching "Jackass" in a movie theatre, you're pretty weak.

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2006, 11:32:45 PM »
What ever happened to Don Vito getting his tooth pulled?

I think it got removed since he's in big trouble for touching a girl in some mall.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2006, 11:34:29 PM »
Viva La Bam sucked
I liked the first season. Me and a grip of homies re enacted the scavenger hunt lol. Not as extreme of course, but we did most of the heavy shit they did.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2006, 11:50:37 AM »

I think it got removed since he's in big trouble for touching a girl in some mall.

Huh? What's the story behind that?

WestCoasta

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2006, 04:14:54 PM »

Huh? What's the story behind that?

ya I heard about that.... only thing I heard was he's in trouble because he touched a 14 year old girl

he did that shit on Viva La Bam one time when he went on dates and he kept touching the bitches

that's probably what happened... I don't know any details tho, if they were in a mall or what

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2006, 09:09:45 AM »

exactly, the fuckin beverly hills jew wants to prove his masculinity but it wont happen through stupid comments

i watched this shit last night, it was ok, entertaining and worth the ticket, but not really my style. i felt stupider leavin the theatres
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2006, 09:33:31 AM »
*spoiler alert and fuck you im not goin make the text smaller cuz im lazy and not goin do that so dont read my post cuz its a spolier for those that havnt seen it*

Im not goin lie, when chris pontius drank the horse cum I almost threw up, that was even sick for me
He isnt the only one who drank it, knoxville did too. But yea that was sick as fuck, I didnt throw up but I felt some activity like the popcorn and soda wanted to come back up.

I don't think Knoxville drank it, I think he just smelled it.  I've seen the movie twice now and I didn't see him drink it.

I saw an interview over at IGN.com where Steve-O said there was about 40 minutes of shit they're gonna leave for the DVD, and the interviewer said "like the guy getting his tooth pulled out?" and he said yeah.

^Thx for the info, out of everyone I gotta say Brandon is my favorite member of both Jackass & CKY.Sad to hear that Raab Himself wasn't in the movie tho.

Brandon's only in one scene though

I thought the movie was fucking hilarious.  I can't believe people would throw up over this shit though.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2006, 09:59:37 AM »

Yea...The only person from the first movie who wasn't in the second was Chris Raab.

And that one guy Rake. I think he's the one that's afraid of mustard or something.