Author Topic: New Eazy-E EP, DVD on the way  (Read 68 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
New Eazy-E EP, DVD on the way
« on: December 18, 2001, 08:43:03 PM »
To commemorate the seventh anniversary of Eazy-E's death, Ruthless Records plans to release a DVD chronicling his life and career as well as an EP containing eight previously unreleased tracks. The DVD, titled "Impact of a Legend," and the EP, The Godfather of Gangsta Rap, are slated to hit stores on March 26, the same date Eazy died of complications from AIDS in 1995. Impact of a Legend will be a collection of interviews, videos and concert footage, and also will include a comic book and interactive video game. There was talk at the time of his death that Eazy-E had more than 80 unreleased tracks completed, but only two previous posthumous albums have surfaced -- the 14-track Str8 Off the Streets of Compton and a greatest hits CD, Eternal E. Erick Sermon also unearthed one of those unused tracks for a song on his Erick Onasis project last year.

this one from sohh.com
As previously reported, Ruthless will be releasing an EP featuring eight never before heard tracks from the late Eazy. The EP, The Godfather of Gangsta Rap, will drop on March 26, and will also include a DVD titled Impact of a Legend.

The DVD will feature a music video catalogue, in-depth interviews, a documentary and historical live performances. In addition, a PC video game, Hittin' Switches will also be included in the package along with collector's comic book, Eazy E - Straight Outta Compton. The package will retail at .98.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-