Author Topic: Fuck JOME/Homo and Jay-Z  (Read 317 times)

suckaa free

Fuck JOME/Homo and Jay-Z
« on: September 27, 2006, 10:24:18 PM »
Jome Said:

If you Dipset stans keep spamming Jay-Z threads like some little bitches, expect the spam-posts to be split up into another thread.
The new thread title will be appropriate for the gayness that Sucka Free and his cohorts keeps bringing to the table. And lol @ Sik the cheerleader.

Jome YOU a bitch.  I have never said anything about Dipset, yet YOU think a person has to like Dipset to dislike Jay-Z.  I dont like Jay-Z becuase he IS garbage.  I dont like Jay-Z because he IS the most overrated rapper in history.  I dont Jay-Z because he is talked about like hes the greatest rapper alive.  everything i said = Fuck Jay-Z.

So, this beeyatch Jome...whats your problem dogg?  Stop defending yo boy, and get Jay's dick outta ya mouth.  Maybe you like that shit, but dont try to label your fantasys of "Gay Fuck Jay-Z Bash" with my name on it.  Riddin Camels dick as if you was an arab.  Suck a dick Jomo/Homo.

So what it be? :

1)  Fuck Suckaa Free   :grumpy:   :-\    :-[  :'(

OR

2)  Fuck Jome and/or Jay-Z   :banana:   :banana_rock:   :raisetheroof:   :psych:

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Fuck JOME/Homo and Jay-Z
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 10:29:21 PM »
Im with you.  I took a 4 month break posting on these forums cause all the dipset hate and anti dipset shit got on my nerves. suckafree whether you like dipset or not it should have no impact on your feelings about Jay-z i agree.  I like Dipset and hate Jay-z, so what!

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 11:35:27 PM »
Jome Said:

And lol @ Sik the cheerleader.
LOL @ Jome the house nigga

I was shocked when Seer joined my fan club, but I definitely didn't expect you to follow him.

You guys need another hobby other than talking about me all day.

And Suckaa Free is on point, Jay-Z is the most overrated rapper in history, and that has something to do with Diplomats whatsoever.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 12:35:05 AM »
jome is a dickless piece of shiet....dude says some smart ass thing then locks a thread....so he can get the last laugh and feel good inside...dickless piece of shiet...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 12:37:04 AM »
i hate dipset but like jay-z (even though he's overrated) but that dont meen shiet compared to what jome be doing....

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 03:25:27 AM »

And Suckaa Free is on point, Jay-Z is the most overrated rapper in history, and that has something to do with Diplomats whatsoever.

it doesnt mean EVERY FUCKING jay-z thread needs a "fuck jay-z" from all the dipcc crew..

fucking idiots..

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 04:06:25 AM »
his problem is probably you posting "fuck jay-z" in every thread
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jome

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 07:05:12 AM »
Jome YOU a bitch.  I have never said anything about Dipset, yet YOU think a person has to like Dipset to dislike Jay-Z.  I dont like Jay-Z becuase he IS garbage.  I dont like Jay-Z because he IS the most overrated rapper in history.  I dont Jay-Z because he is talked about like hes the greatest rapper alive.  everything i said = Fuck Jay-Z.

I didn't label you a Dipset stan, but your braindead "Fuck Jay-Z" posts earned you a large following among the Dipset lames (who hates Jay for obvious reasons) , cheering eachother on and quoting "Fuck Jay-Z" hundreds of times like fucking 10 year olds, grow the fuck up and stop acting like a retard. If you don't like Jay-Z, don't go looking for Jay-Z threads to ruin by your braindead responses. I'd be surprised if you're older than 10 years old with these lame ass posts and weak childish disses.

Jome Said:

I was shocked when Seer joined my fan club, but I definitely didn't expect you to follow him.

I ain't said anything negative about you since I joined the board, but it's time to break the silence.
A year or 2 ago, you was among the funniest and most creative posters on the board, I was just waiting for you to break out of the diehard Dipset street team character, I assumed it was a big joke for the longest, and it still might be, but the gimmick is getting tired as hell, the Dipset lingo/jokes that was semi-funny in the beginning has been done to death, maybe funny the first week, but it's hella gay now. Sorry.

jome is a dickless piece of shiet....dude says some smart ass thing then locks a thread....so he can get the last laugh and feel good inside...dickless piece of shiet...

I'm just telling it how it is, bitchass.
If you wanna see Jay-Z threads filled with "Fuck Jay-Z", or all other threads with other artists filled with "Fuck xxx", go play on SOHH.com

Getting pretty old/tired/unoriginal, no ??

Crack Tastic

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 07:28:00 AM »
jome you are lame.

Jome

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 07:31:41 AM »
^^ LOL at this clown using his alias to diss me, instead of his regular account.

Pussy.  :tosser:

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 07:37:38 AM »
Jome Said:

I ain't said anything negative about you since I joined the board, but it's time to break the silence.
A year or 2 ago, you was among the funniest and most creative posters on the board, I was just waiting for you to break out of the diehard Dipset street team character, I assumed it was a big joke for the longest, and it still might be, but the gimmick is getting tired as hell, the Dipset lingo/jokes that was semi-funny in the beginning has been done to death, maybe funny the first week, but it's hella gay now. Sorry.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^real talk..
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 07:40:04 AM by Soulful »

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 08:07:38 AM »

just for confirmation.. crack-tastic - bigbdrugstores alias...

Crack Tastic

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2006, 08:11:50 AM »
i wouldnt call it an aliias since i dont plan on using bigb anymore

suckaa free

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2006, 09:23:25 AM »

it doesnt mean EVERY FUCKING jay-z thread needs a "fuck jay-z" from all the dipcc crew..

fucking idiots..

yes it does mean there should be a "Fuck Jay-Z" in every thread.  this bitch said he is the "best rapper alive." the nigga is garbage.  and again why do people have to be within "the dipcc crew" to voice your oppinion on Jay-Z?  if you like G-Unit you gotta say Fuck Game?  if you like the Temptaions you gotta say Fuck David Ruffin( :laugh: )?

suckaa free

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2006, 09:29:23 AM »

I didn't label you a Dipset stan, but your braindead "Fuck Jay-Z" posts earned you a large following among the Dipset lames (who hates Jay for obvious reasons) , cheering eachother on and quoting "Fuck Jay-Z" hundreds of times like fucking 10 year olds, grow the fuck up and stop acting like a retard. If you don't like Jay-Z, don't go looking for Jay-Z threads to ruin by your braindead responses. I'd be surprised if you're older than 10 years old with these lame ass posts and weak childish disses.

Jome Said:

I'm just telling it how it is, bitchass.
If you wanna see Jay-Z threads filled with "Fuck Jay-Z", or all other threads with other artists filled with "Fuck xxx", go play on SOHH.com

Getting pretty old/tired/unoriginal, no ??

bitch, i dont say fuck jay-z to have "large following among the Dipset lames."  i say the shit because i mean it.  you just a beeyatch, a hater.  knowing you got Jay-z dick in yo mouth, you just made because a large amount of people actually agree with me.  and sik is right you are a House Nigga.