Author Topic: What are you playing right now?  (Read 346 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re: What are you playing right now?
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 05:14:22 PM »
Yeah, I sell them on the side.  You're right, that's just the o.g. street fighter II "world warriors", I've had all the others though.  Times are hard for this shit right now, I put this thing on ebay for 250 bucks and didn't even get a bid.  I used to be able to sell shit like that for 800 bucks or so.  OH WELL! I need to rethink my strategies, I've got about 30 fucking arcade games right now, I want to thin it out a little bit.  Off the top of my head, right now I've got

Ms. Pac Man
Ms. Pac Man X2
Galaga
Millipede
Mortal Kombat
2 Jukeboxes
Donkey Kong Jr.
Breakout
Nintendo Playchoice 10
Star Attack
Dig Dug
Kangaroo
Return Of the Jedi
Pole Position upright
Pole Position sitdown
Ghost House (shooting game)
Konami Basketball
Dragon Saber
Birdie King 3

that's all the specific names I can remember right now. 
thats fuckin tight man... you willin to sell me a Street Fighter 2 fo $250?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 09:13:50 PM »
Madden 07 and Mlb The Show for PS2. Nba 2k7 is next. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 09:34:16 PM »
Yeah, I'm willing to sell you that one for that.  the problem is you likely live nowhere near me.  The cheapest I can get shipping is to pilotair terminals for 229-259 bucks depending on where you live, then you still have to pick it up.  I used to have a cheaper alternative to ship the games to folks doors, but the prices kept escalating.  I'm in kind of a transitional period now trying to figure out how to increase my profits on these things, it isn't like it used to be. 

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 12:19:44 AM »
SOCOM 3 Online

and been playing alot of Street Fighter 2 Turbo lately on the SNES  ;) (NO EMULATOR EITHER HAH! beat that! lol)

Beat that? Is that a challenge?  O.K., here's a picture of the Street Fighter II arcade game I have sitting on my front porch.  (NO HOME SYSTEM EITHER HAH! beat that! lol)

Thats awesome man, and old school...good times there bro
I haven't played an arcade game for a while, I miss that sometimes too because its just a different feeling

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 12:41:40 AM »
Yeah, I'm willing to sell you that one for that.  the problem is you likely live nowhere near me.  The cheapest I can get shipping is to pilotair terminals for 229-259 bucks depending on where you live, then you still have to pick it up.  I used to have a cheaper alternative to ship the games to folks doors, but the prices kept escalating.  I'm in kind of a transitional period now trying to figure out how to increase my profits on these things, it isn't like it used to be. 
where are you from?? maybe we can work something out... just a thought im from the Los Angeles Area