Author Topic: Doggy movies  (Read 64 times)

myrealname

Doggy movies
« on: December 12, 2001, 10:37:58 PM »
source:www.gfunk.de(tight site! ;))
"Snoop Dogg is very busy in filming several movies. "I'm working on a script right now for a film called 'Lady T and MoJo Slim," said Snoop. "It's a like a Bonnie and Clyde movie. Then I have one called 'Forty-Eight Hundred.' It's a real street, gang bang type movie that has been in my head for sometime. Both of these films should be out next year. I got the guy that wrote 'Colors' and Sean Penn's 'Bad Boys' to write the last one for me." Besides that Snoop feels he has the right label to get to his promised land with MCA. "I had to get on a label that could handle the capacity of Snoop Dogg. I needed a label that could understand what they got instead of just being happy with a double platinum album. I needed someone who would be willing to take the album over the hill. I wanna go four or five million." Four or five million? Snoop's talking numbers. "I think I get the room to breath with MCA. The room to breath is the room to create and that's when you're really getting the best Snoop Dogg. I have more fun when I get to work with whoever I want to work with and I have the budget to create good movies and good videos. This is the type of atmosphere that was missing because I was working with crumbs and working with a crumby ass label." Looks like Snoop found the right place now."
I can't wait for snoop's next album and for the soundtrack of the movie 'Forty-Eight Hundred!

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »