Author Topic: Akon: Konvicted  (Read 160 times)

muzikluver08

• Lil Geezy
Akon: Konvicted
« on: October 12, 2006, 10:07:06 PM »
I honestly think Akon's new album Konvicted is gonna be off the hook. His last album was hot....that song "Locked up" and "Lonely" hit tha top of tha charts and "Smack That" is a hit too..I'm really feelin that song. I hear it everywhere...in tha club, on the radio, i hear it bangin in peoples cars. It's a tight track. But yea Akon is doin his thing....u know holdin his own. What yall think?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Akon: Konvicted
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 11:44:43 PM »
I honestly think Akon's new album Konvicted is gonna be off the hook. His last album was hot....that song "Locked up" and "Lonely" hit tha top of tha charts and "Smack That" is a hit too..I'm really feelin that song. I hear it everywhere...in tha club, on the radio, i hear it bangin in peoples cars. It's a tight track. But yea Akon is doin his thing....u know holdin his own. What yall think?
cosign, and i just heard another song with styles p, straight piff... 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 11:44:52 PM »

locked up and ghetoo were crazy, i like the new song too, too bad eminem ruins it

plus he always kills his appearances

i thought lonely was wack
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DopeDeala

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 02:43:48 AM »

I think 'My Life' of Styles his album is a very good song. But i do think Smack That was nothing special.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 03:42:20 AM by DopeDeala »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 02:51:06 AM »

And dont forget that collabo with snoop, i wanna fuck you. Real tight. Im looking forward to this.

XaNdEr

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 03:32:11 AM »
same here, but i think is gonna be a hit or miss album tho... ::)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 03:38:57 AM »

That joint is called 'My Life', very good song. But i do think Smack That was nothing special.

Here is a hook-up of My Life: http://www.sendspace.com/file/m65xg9

Actually that track is from new Styles album.

They have a track fro Akons album called Blow Away that is crazy, Locked Up part 2  :P

Im really lookiong forward to this and the album actually got pushed up, he has that much hype.

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 12:37:27 PM »
after this album people will be sick of Akon... I just think he's gonna run out of hooks to sing..

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 12:42:06 PM »
That track "Blown Away" with Styles P is just CRAZY.....I usually don't like any eastcoast music (not hating, just not my vibe) but it seems like when these two get together they're always banging out hits. I love that track!