Author Topic: What's Hell Rell Got Against Tru Life?  (Read 250 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
What's Hell Rell Got Against Tru Life?
« on: October 12, 2006, 10:56:41 AM »
They beefin' for what? ???

I don't know if I missed this or not.....

Was it dipset or Jay Z that Tru was battlin' ....it was in a thread a while back..

Anybody know the reason?

KURUPTION-81

Re: What's Hell Rell Got Against Tru Life?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 11:01:24 AM »
Cam dissed jay so tru life responded to dipset, so now hell rell is dissing tru life.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 11:02:43 AM »
tru life=puppet

Narrator

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 11:05:16 AM »
Normally, I don't side with Dipset, but it's obvious this Tru Life cat wants attention.  Remember back when he was beefing with Mobb Deep?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 11:42:17 AM »
Tru Life is pretty tight though. He ain't special or nuthin', he straight.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 12:43:12 PM »
its just kinda weak dudes tried to survive his whole career by attacking people more well off than him

everlast1986

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 12:47:22 PM »
Tru life is ill

youngmessnucca

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 01:55:35 PM »
Tru Life is just someone who isn't afraid to mix it up. He called Jimmy out on his bullshit on "The New New York", and Dipset and there stans got mad. If the shoe was on a different foot, you wouldn't be saying Hell Rell is a bitch would you?

And if Tru Life is a puppet, than you have to say the same for Rell because Tru didn't call him out by name.

Narrator

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 03:54:29 PM »
And if Tru Life is a puppet, than you have to say the same for Rell because Tru didn't call him out by name.

Tru Life ain't no puppet, but he's obviously after buzz by beefing with anyone he can.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 04:50:14 PM »
I guess I could see where youre coming from, cuz he beefed with mobb deep and was all in the movie with guns out and shit.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 05:55:00 PM »
I guess I could see where youre coming from, cuz he beefed with mobb deep and was all in the movie with guns out and shit.

I thought you would be saying "fuck tru life" seeing as he is a "Spic".....Talkin' bout race confusion, you cant even decide which races you like and which you dont.

The Maestro

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 06:25:07 PM »

I thought you would be saying "fuck tru life" seeing as he is a "Spic".....Talkin' bout race confusion, you cant even decide which races you like and which you dont.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

for real though, who is this Tru Life character? Has he even put anything out that you can actually go out and COP?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 06:26:30 PM »

FUCK PHILLYBITCH, this nigga is suppost to be italian, we all know he's too much of a pussy to be italian.  just another fake ass comment, from a fake ass BITCH!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006, 08:23:54 PM »
Tru Life is addicted to beef cause it was basically his last resort at having any chance of any success and to bad for him it didnt work with Mobb Deep back in the day and it aint working now with Dipset.

Tru Life opened his mouth for attention and Hell Rell ended the whole situation with one lil rap,
 "and that Tru Dude, he aint really true dude, give him half of the clip cause I'm in a good mood"  hell rell

SGV

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 09:38:37 PM »
Actually, Hell Rell has every right to diss Tru Life and is not a puppet whatsoever. Tru dissed the Dips for no other reason than their dissing of Jigga, his CEO.