Author Topic: A fat woman almost fell on me at the DMV  (Read 322 times)

Sikotic™

A fat woman almost fell on me at the DMV
« on: October 12, 2006, 06:05:48 PM »
So I'm at the DMV taking care of my car registration, right? So I'm walking around the DMV, looking for a seat that isn't covered with bubblegum and ass sweat when some large woman, well over 250 pounds (and that's just her ass), standing behind me collapsed and lands on my back. This was one of the biggest tests of strength I've ever had to endure because not only was I not expecting an obese woman to fall on me, but my left knee is fucked up. If it weren't for some kind gentlemen who took that unconscious woman off my back, I dunno if I would be here right now.

I have this feeling she's tied in with the plot to kill me. These muthafuckas are getting creative. They don't even wanna make it look like murder no more.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: A fat woman almost fell on me at the DMV
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 06:07:33 PM »
Why do fat ladies always tip over? :stupid:

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 06:13:25 PM »
they trynna get u sikotic, u better stay on ur p's and q's ya dig?

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 06:32:13 PM »
maybe ur mom pushed her on you, just something to think about

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 06:33:03 PM »
So I'm at the DMV taking care of my car registration, right? So I'm walking around the DMV, looking for a seat that isn't covered with bubblegum and ass sweat when some large woman, well over 250 pounds (and that's just her ass), standing behind me collapsed and lands on my back. This was one of the biggest tests of strength I've ever had to endure because not only was I not expecting an obese woman to fall on me, but my left knee is fucked up. If it weren't for some kind gentlemen who took that unconscious woman off my back, I dunno if I would be here right now.

I have this feeling she's tied in with the plot to kill me. These muthafuckas are getting creative. They don't even wanna make it look like murder no more.

if you happen to leave us i'll be kind enough to take that beautiful honey in your avatar off your hands  8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 08:01:41 PM »
Damn Sikotic you are a marked man lol.  The glass story is still the funniest to me but this shit is hilarious to.  They are really expanding their operation here, now they have hired a obese woman to try and take you out. Man who knows whats next

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 08:03:27 PM »
Damn Sikotic you are a marked man lol.  The glass story is still the funniest to me but this shit is hilarious to.  They are really expanding their operation here, now they have hired a obese woman to try and take you out. Man who knows whats next
my moneys on a poisonous cockroach thats trained to climb in his mouth while hes sleeping. keep your mouth closed homie

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 08:05:14 PM »
my moneys on a poisonous cockroach thats trained to climb in his mouth while hes sleeping. keep your mouth closed homie
I made a habit of that since my 18 month bid in County.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Raspass

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 08:06:14 PM »
Did you get to feel her up ?  :D

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 09:01:28 PM »
ur gonna have lay low Sikotic, and watch ur back & looker over ur shoulder, and not sleep anymore.....but besides that u shud be fine

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 09:05:29 PM »
ur gonna have lay low Sikotic, and watch ur back & looker over ur shoulder, and not sleep anymore.....but besides that u shud be fine
LOL either way I'll end up dead

Did you get to feel her up ?  :D
She was really warm. It felt like someone put a heated blanket on my back and put it on full blast.  :-\

In case anyone cares, she was okay. She passed out from exhaustion......can you blame her?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 10:41:22 PM »
Why she was at DMV' it was no food tho

westkoastanostra

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 11:34:00 PM »
fuckin fat ass bitches.....i feel ur pain sik...a fat bitch fell and landed on my legs when i was only 12...

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006, 11:58:08 PM »
ill say it again:

Final Destination.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2006, 12:44:20 AM »
lol sorry to laff sikotic but when fat bitches fall that shits funny...

;D