Author Topic: Chris Mihm + Brian Cook for Stephen Jackson?  (Read 549 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Chris Mihm + Brian Cook for Stephen Jackson?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2006, 03:00:43 AM »
i don't really like chris mihm as the center he's too soft

I have to disagree here. Offensively he's soft, Not soft at all.
???

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2006, 04:29:04 AM »
Chris Mihm is in my opinion a very good C, both on the offensive and on the defensive end. His offensive effort is somehow underrated, man. Last season he averaged 10.2 ppg and 2.3 offensive rebounds in just 26 minutes per game. Those are great numbers for a "defensive-minded" C, aren't them? I don't think he's soft (sorry i'm not american, this word means a lot of things i probably misunderstood you) meaning he can't intimidate, he can't defend and he can't use his body against opponents. He's just "menthally" soft, and i mean he has problems being concentrated the whole match, expecially on defence when he has to go for a block or when he has to defend 1on1 against another C. He makes too many fouls, and he let this thing affect his game and he can't let his mind free from the theory refs are going against him (*). That's where he has to improve. He has to be more concentrated and menthally more aggressive, cause he has all the "tools" to be a good starting C in a contender team. That said, he'll be a GREAT backup C imo because starting from the bench can help him fixing those problems. And Brown starting as a C will help him on his mental problems too, probably. Sorry for my english.

(*) the refs calls at least 2 fouls a game against him who doesn't exist. But that's another story.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 04:30:44 AM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 02:52:11 PM »
Chris Mihm is a very solid 7 footer in a league that lacks 'em, he'd definitely be the starting 5 on many other teams...

keepin_it_real

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2006, 06:15:32 PM »
bad trade

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2006, 11:05:32 PM »
the guy the lakers should have gotton is Artest.I hope they dont this trade unless there is a 3rd team involved and the lakers getting someone else enstead of Jackson.