Author Topic: The Game gets into a scuffle in London  (Read 803 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The Game gets into a scuffle in London
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2006, 11:21:50 PM »
Embarrassing  :grumpy:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2006, 11:22:26 PM »
the video doesnt show anything but people talkin.. then a lil scuffle that wasnt caught on tape... and game and crew bouncing... as you should after a scuffle not nowing when cops and shit are going to show up... but it did look as like the london cats ran...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 11:27:59 PM »
it wasnt that tight, and this is a fuckin joke, everyone knows that westcoast niggas will fuck uk niggas up any day of the fuckin week.

redemption7

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2006, 12:24:13 AM »
Damn, i wish they put a warning message up like: "watching this video will result in you wasting a few minutes of your life". Dont think I'll be getting those minutes back either...  LOL

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2006, 02:17:57 AM »
funni stuff
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 03:53:05 AM »
LOL.....yall catch da bit when game says...

"i know what its like to live in london and live as a g"

what a hoe...

specially as he was talkn to brum manz....

an allow talkn all dat westcoast=london tingz...any dikhead can get a strap in america...an londons gun crime still aint dat far behind yall's...do the math..

least he didnt get piss thrown over him...like 50 did lol

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2006, 10:28:31 AM »
they didnt run....that was Game and BWS running...those UK dudes were still standing in front of the same building and Game is shown driving off...while all the UK dudes are still laughing at BWS??  How can you say they ran off??  BWS got punked by UK cats.. nobody respect them anymore..

watch the video again...the UK dudes never leave the area..they are infront of the same building the whole time..

LOL, you sir are pathetic.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2006, 06:48:02 PM »
Damn, i wish they put a warning message up like: "watching this video will result in you wasting a few minutes of your life". Dont think I'll be getting those minutes back either...  LOL

Amen to that. And I had to go all Zapruder on it too.. damn.

guncoke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2006, 10:25:41 PM »
i think game was saying "get the camera" as in get his camera to video tape the uk guys acting up in case something happens. doesnt game and bws bring a camera with them everywhere they go like that time he got pepper sprayed by the police? someone correct me if im wrong because im not really sure.
anyways i read on other forums that SLASH is a famous rap group in uk so i kinda think that they just did all that so game will diss them on his next mixtape and SLASH will have international publicity.