Author Topic: heard of any of these rappers groups and what ya'll think?  (Read 114 times)

ability

• Lil Geezy
heard of any of these rappers groups and what ya'll think?
« on: October 20, 2006, 05:08:56 PM »
Mykill Miers It's Been a Long Time Coming I think it's a great album. He has more than that out.
The Literates westcoast underground group I heard the ep and liked it also.
310 Menaces Best of Ten I liked this album too.
The Crux I know they do shows, but have not heard their material.
Motion Man Clearing the Field It's Dope.
Lexicon Youth is Yours I'm feeling it, and also saw them perform live in L.A.
Eternal Worlds Apart Feeling it
2 Mex
Lyrics Born
This topic might be to underground, but lets see how it plays out.  As you can tell my music style ranges from levels. Peace!!!

everlast1986

Re: heard of any of these rappers groups and what ya'll think?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 08:23:25 AM »
Motion Man is sick. Lyrics Born is pretty good too.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 09:13:56 AM »
Mykill Miers It's Been a Long Time Coming I think it's a great album. He has more than that out.
The Literates westcoast underground group I heard the ep and liked it also.
310 Menaces Best of Ten I liked this album too.
The Crux I know they do shows, but have not heard their material.
Motion Man Clearing the Field It's Dope.
Lexicon Youth is Yours I'm feeling it, and also saw them perform live in L.A.
Eternal Worlds Apart Feeling it
2 Mex
Lyrics Born
This topic might be to underground, but lets see how it plays out.  As you can tell my music style ranges from levels. Peace!!!
2mex is very dope, the visonaries have a new albumout thats tight......i have the mykil miers album, good shit........motion man is dope, the masters of illusion album was tight..lyrics born is dope, but blackalicious is better........lexicon's youth is your album was pretty solid.......
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 09:32:52 AM »
Lyrics Born is cool, I dig his shit.  I seen him live at Coachella last year and his set was cool, I enjoyed it.  I also bought his last album and I thought it was solid.  Not something I feen to listen to or something that gets heavy rotation but solid.  He has some cool guest apperances from KRS and others on there (dj shadow also I believe).  He is a cool artist from the bay and worth checking out.

2 mex is alright.  I seen him live at Henry Fonda Theatre when the shape shifters opened up for Atmosphere last year sometime.  Out of everyone he rolls with he is by far the best.  Live I thought he put on a good show although I don't own any of his music to really comment on what he doeso n that side.  Live tho he is worth checking out.

http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!