Author Topic: WCC Moderator Choosing Thread..............  (Read 1373 times)

Hittman

Re: WCC Moderator Choosing Thread..............
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2001, 07:47:07 AM »

Im sure this pissed off all the OGs more than it made the newbies happy...

OMG! NIK Is Bitching, What A Suprise!  ::) Please Defy An OG For Me? What Makes An OG? You Must Realise Things Change. The Same Posters Aren't Going To Stay, WHere Going To Lose A Few And Where Going To Get ALOT More.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2001, 07:52:38 AM »
i don't know what defines an OG on this board... i don't post alot but i've read a fucking shit load of posts on this board since the very fucking creation of it.. i don't care if the mods change.. its not a bad thing... the people voted for the most are people who are on alot and have been around awhile.. you know how you can elect a president to a maximum of 2 4year terms, well this isn't exactly like that but you get to stay into office until your ass gets voted out, and sometimes the reason you're voted out is weak, well fuck you deal with it.. some fools are acting like seniority should be the only qualification for being a mod and thats bullshit... that means that a newer person can never fucking move up and that is once again bullshit...
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

ROCCY

« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2001, 07:57:55 AM »
I think its stupid how your gunna let newbies take over the OG's  >:( Because if you do that...every OG will leave.

Don Seer

« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2001, 07:59:46 AM »

i don't know what defines an OG on this board... i don't post alot but i've read a fucking shit load of posts on this board since the very fucking creation of it.. i don't care if the mods change.. its not a bad thing... the people voted for the most are people who are on alot and have been around awhile.. you know how you can elect a president to a maximum of 2 4year terms, well this isn't exactly like that but you get to stay into office until your ass gets voted out, and sometimes the reason you're voted out is weak, well fuck you deal with it.. some fools are acting like seniority should be the only qualification for being a mod and thats bullshit... that means that a newer person can never fucking move up and that is once again bullshit...

hehe

in NIKs case OG means "Original Griper"

Don Seer

« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2001, 08:03:55 AM »

I think its stupid how your gunna let newbies take over the OG's  >:( Because if you do that...every OG will leave.

no non OG looks in the running for it... go figure..no OGs even put NIK in the running. stop bitching and take NIKs nuts outta yer mouth.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2001, 08:22:54 AM »
Whats an OG? an OG is somone who has been down over 2 years, if you didnt know that Overseer...

Why was I not voted for? Because the voting was based on people voting for people they talk to on AIM, theres a person up there who got voted a lot just because he IMed everyone asking them to vote for him (Ill leave him nameless)...

You think Im the only one bitching? Maybe Im the only one speaking my mind, because belive me, I talked to many respected OG's (Remained Nameless) and they also thinks what your doing is complete bullshit...

I was the most complained about mod? Why because I didnt leak the "WestCoast" track, cuz you know as well as I do that I havent deleted posts or locked any topics for the last 3 months...Even Mack 11, who was one of the main reasons for this, voted for me...

Wasnt the point of making this board to stay away from all the newbies and keep it OG?

Again, the new line-up for the mods

Blade
Doggystlin
Tom187um

LoL, doesnt that seem weird? Yea, because none of them were here from day one like Me, Jake, and Sikotic, the original mods...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2001, 08:24:07 AM »
Whats an OG? an OG is somone who has been down over 2 years, if you didnt know that Overseer...

Why was I not voted for? Because the voting was based on people voting for people they talk to on AIM, theres a person up there who got voted a lot just because he IMed everyone asking them to vote for him (Ill leave him nameless)...

You think Im the only one bitching? Maybe Im the only one speaking my mind, because belive me, I talked to many respected OG's (Remained Nameless) and they also thinks what your doing is complete bullshit...

I was the most complained about mod? Why because I didnt leak the "WestCoast" track, cuz you know as well as I do that I havent deleted posts or locked any topics for the last 3 months...Even Mack 11, who was one of the main reasons for this, voted for me...

Wasnt the point of making this board to stay away from all the newbies and keep it OG?

Again, the new line-up for the mods

Blade
Doggystlin
Tom187um

LoL, doesnt that seem weird? Yea, because none of them were here from day one like Me, Jake, and Sikotic, the original mods...

Don Seer

« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2001, 08:24:13 AM »
ok.. voting will end @ 9pm GMT (in 40 mins) or.. when rud gets online, whichever is later.

(rud has lil surprise for us)

ROCCY

« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2001, 08:35:25 AM »

no non OG looks in the running for it... go figure..no OGs even put NIK in the running. stop bitching and take NIKs nuts outta yer mouth.

LoL..You got brain washed..By Newbies..I know some of the newbies are cool and stuff..I just dont think they can handle the job

Hittman

« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2001, 08:39:05 AM »
Why Does It Matter If Your A Newbie Or Not? I Will Say It Again, NIK Is Only Bitching Because He's Only Got 2 Votes. Imagine If NIK Was Getting As Many Votes As Sikotic, he Would Be Telling Me And Overseer What A Good Idea This Was.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2001, 08:49:52 AM »
No, your not understanding my point...even if I won, I would be the only original on there, so I dont care. This board is whack anyways. Anyone remember my post "The good ol days"? Go peep it now...peace out yall...

We already had Mr Loc, Riveara, B Please, and many more OGs leave to the WCA board because of the newbie invasion...This is gunna make it even worse, belive me. Overseer, your gunna be lonely...

Doggystylin

« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2001, 09:04:54 AM »
Look if yall really dont want me a mod that bad......dont make me a mod...damn, yall take this too seriously....and am i gettin called a fuckin newbie? LMAO

Murrow

« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2001, 09:08:53 AM »

You weren't an original mod.  It was B-Please, Trauma and Overseer @ this forum.

ROCCY

« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2001, 09:36:31 AM »
He was the original of the WCC...

Trauma and B Please were of the WCA...

Murrow

« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2001, 09:38:55 AM »

He was the original of the WCC...

Trauma and B Please were of the WCA...

Okay, you could put it that way, but since the beginning of the board back in late January 2001.