Author Topic: WCC Moderator Choosing Thread..............  (Read 1381 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: WCC Moderator Choosing Thread..............
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2001, 05:39:02 AM »

And also, I havent been on much lately, so u know I havent deleted anything...

Even Mack 11 said I was good...

Another case of "The Newbies take Over", just another case, and Overseer, your letting it happen...

The only reason this happened was because an immature and ignorant mod decided that instead of having a good debate about Dogghouse/Tha Row, he wanted to make Dogghouse look good, so he deleted posts, in which I, and You_all_dick_ridas were proving, and backing up our claims, that Dogghouse was mortal, and Tha Row was attempting to improve itself.  If you want an example, there was a post about Rakim's album, and that post went well over 2 pages, and me and Y_a_d_r proved that mod wrong, but he decided to delete all the posts related to that arguement.  The result: all the posts diss Tha Row, check for yourself.  He could have at least left one post defending Tha Row, but he wouldn't allow it, though last time I checked, Tha Row was part of the west coast.  It was the one mod who's been deleting the posts that make Tha Row look good and Dogghouse Mortal, and I think that was an abuse of power.  He was also talking out of his ass about shit he didn't know as well, but the abuse of power is what pissed me off, and probably what pissed off y_a_d_r as well, which led to this moderator choosing thing.

I've never had a problem with the other mods, but someone that uses his power to try to make one label god-like is pathetic.  My choice for mods:

Sikotic
NIK
B-Geezy

p.s. if you want proof of what this kid did, click on the link below, which is that rakim post:

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general&action=display&num=1007199192

the last post refers to y_a_d_r, who made valid points on that thread about Dogghouse's mortality, but you cannot read them because it was deleted, along with my posts, and as you can see, almost every post there disses Tha Row.  He also deleted one of y_a_d_r post's on the Snoop/Suge last laugh thread, which I think led to the "about this board" thread which led to this situation.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2001, 06:29:14 AM »
Overseer, I wanna know why the fuck your doing this?!...Why your letting the newbies replace the OGs? I dont want people who barely been on the board a year to replace Me, BigJake, Sikotic, and all the other people who have been down 2 and a half years...This is rediculouse, and I'm losing respect for you...Now that everyone going to vote for their friends

Blade
Sub Z
Slick

could be are new mods....Isn't that just wonderfull overseer? Bad move Overseer, Bad move...

I never thought a complaint from You_all_dick_riders could make Overseer fire the mods...

And also, you know as well as I know that I wasnt around when the posts got deleted or whatever, I have made about ten posts the last week...Oh, you just dont know how much you fucked up the board...Damn this pisses me off...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2001, 06:29:57 AM »

The only reason this happened was because an immature and ignorant mod decided that instead of having a good debate about Dogghouse/Tha Row, he wanted to make Dogghouse look good, so he deleted posts, in which I, and You_all_dick_ridas were proving, and backing up our claims, that Dogghouse was mortal, and Tha Row was attempting to improve itself.  If you want an example, there was a post about Rakim's album, and that post went well over 2 pages, and me and Y_a_d_r proved that mod wrong, but he decided to delete all the posts related to that arguement.  The result: all the posts diss Tha Row, check for yourself.  He could have at least left one post defending Tha Row, but he wouldn't allow it, though last time I checked, Tha Row was part of the west coast.  It was the one mod who's been deleting the posts that make Tha Row look good and Dogghouse Mortal, and I think that was an abuse of power.  He was also talking out of his ass about shit he didn't know as well, but the abuse of power is what pissed me off, and probably what pissed off y_a_d_r as well, which led to this moderator choosing thing.

I've never had a problem with the other mods, but someone that uses his power to try to make one label god-like is pathetic.  My choice for mods:

Sikotic
NIK
B-Geezy

p.s. if you want proof of what this kid did, click on the link below, which is that rakim post:

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general&action=display&num=1007199192

the last post refers to y_a_d_r, who made valid points on that thread about Dogghouse's mortality, but you cannot read them because it was deleted, along with my posts, and as you can see, almost every post there disses Tha Row.  He also deleted one of y_a_d_r post's on the Snoop/Suge last laugh thread, which I think led to the "about this board" thread which led to this situation.

i know you're not blaming me for it. becuae if i do remember i was in the argument too, and hey look my posts almost all of my points and opinions were deleted as well. I didn't delete anything your're just blaming me becuase i was the only mod there in the debate....if i was so "BIASED" why did i help you out when YOU were getting dissed for reviewing dogg pound 2002...wow and this is the thanks i get...oh well can't please everybody

anyways thanks to every one who voted for me  :)

and to g 2 tha v

the original 3 that were voted in last time were: Sikotik , NIK, and Big Jake

and to overseer....the last group of mods weren't the ONLY one to get complaints, beuase there was a point where almost every one was pissed off at trauma you and b-please, i dunno if it got erased from the beginging pages from when the board started to self delete it's history but i remember that clear as day  ;)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Murrow

« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2001, 06:39:24 AM »
Thanks to the people who voted for me.  I hope Infinite gets a position.

Hey Trauma, how's the search for the new staff member?  Fillin the void ey?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2001, 06:42:50 AM »

Overseer, I wanna know why the fuck your doing this?!...Why your letting the newbies replace the OGs? I dont want people who barely been on the board a year to replace Me, BigJake, Sikotic, and all the other people who have been down 2 and a half years...This is rediculouse, and I'm losing respect for you...Now that everyone going to vote for their friends

Blade
Sub Z
Slick

could be are new mods....Isn't that just wonderfull overseer? Bad move Overseer, Bad move...

i agree to an extent what NIK is saying...not as angerly , but he makes a nice point

half  of the people arn't going to vote for people who deserve to be mods....half of the people are just going to vote for the people who they talk to the most on AIM, ICQ, ect.

if i were to do that i'd be voting for

Tanjint
xz
incognito

all would make good moderators,as well as 90% of the people here would....but the fact of the matter is some of the people being voted for arn't on alot to make quick good judgments and like i.e tanjint, xz...

Hittman

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2001, 06:49:20 AM »

Blade
Sub Z
Slick

I never thought a complaint from You_all_dick_riders could make Overseer fire the mods...

And also, you know as well as I know that I wasnt around when the posts got deleted or whatever, I have made about ten posts the last week...Oh, you just dont know how much you fucked up the board...Damn this pisses me off...

Man Just Face It, The Only Reason You Are Pissed Of Is Because Hardly Nobody Voted For You. And I Don't See Why Your Saying All This Bullshit About How Long You've Been Here For. Nobody Cares If You've Been Around For 2 1/2 Years. Plus The 3 People Who Stand To Get The Postion  At The Moment Are, Sikotic, Doggystylin And Rud Or B-Geezy. Who All Have Been Around For Awhile.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2001, 06:50:44 AM »
IMO Moderator Criteria...

• On Enough To Make Quick Decisions To Moderate Effectively
  • Able To Mediate A Discussion And See Where Problems Can Arise
  • Being Able To Make Valid Points And Speak In A Way That Can Ensure People Wont COme Back At Them Crating A Problem
  • Plus - To Be A Good Mod : You Need To Have Earned And Have The Respect Of The Board

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2001, 06:56:46 AM »

IMO Moderator Criteria...

• On Enough To Make Quick Decisions To Moderate Effectively
  • Able To Mediate A Discussion And See Where Problems Can Arise
  • Being Able To Make Valid Points And Speak In A Way That Can Ensure People Wont COme Back At Them Crating A Problem
  • Plus - To Be A Good Mod : You Need To Have Earned And Have The Respect Of The Board

peace

this should be the rules of voting becuase some of people who are getting votes don't really fit this

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2001, 07:10:52 AM »
That was very on point Rud, that should most definitely be what people are looking for.  I guess I'll never be a Mod here after my Canibus review  ;D
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2001, 07:15:19 AM »

That was very on point Rud, that should most definitely be what people are looking for.  I guess I'll never be a Mod here after my Canibus review  ;D

lol maybe not but you have a spot waitig for you at the Hip Hop Review site Me, Incognito, and lil jay are starting up

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2001, 07:17:06 AM »
oh word Jake i forgot to hit Incognito back about that... been having mad problems with my internet.. all fixed now though!  just hit me up with an email about what you want from me man... i'm cool with it....
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2001, 07:17:08 AM »

Blade
Sub Z
Slick

ummmmm actually I WAS the one that came up with the concept of this (having 2 or 3 mods shit) and then logic and overseer discussed and came up with the idea which was this.............which is a GOOD move since over the months there have been hella complaints with certain "mods" up in here and this should settle everything from now on..

check the "about this board" thread

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2001, 07:35:52 AM »
Im sure this pissed off all the OGs more than it made the newbies happy...

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2001, 07:42:41 AM »
No brainer..

Make SugeFight a mod and demote Jake as he is classless, rude, and degrading.

Don Seer

« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2001, 07:45:44 AM »

Im sure this pissed off all the OGs more than it made the newbies happy...

only one person is complaing, funnily its NIK ***yawwwnn**.

you were the most complained about Mod anyways.