Author Topic: The Official Pro Evolution 6 Thread  (Read 2181 times)

Paul

Re: The Official Pro Evolution 6 Thread
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 09:51:09 AM »
As soon as its drops thursday, im challenging anyone who dares to play against me.

i thought it came out friday, will shops be open thursday nite selling it?

cant fuckin wait,  ;D :D :) 8) :o :-* >:( ;D :D :-[ :-[ :-X :-* yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 10:05:50 AM »
Everyone says that ^^

But in the case of Pro Evo 4, I could actually beat all your asses.  :D :D :D

i was real good on 4 also but i found 5 harder.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 02:04:09 PM »
^^ does it have a complete edit mode?....how are the graphics?

peace

I didnt have the chance yet to check the edit mode, been playing with my homie 6 hours straight going to bed now. But the graphics are great. But i played it on a HD tv so i dont know how it looks on a normal tv. But shit, its even better then pro 5. Scoring is a lot more difficult now. You cant shoot from a distance anymore and score easily like pro 5. You have to really create good chances to score. And dribbling is a lot more difficult then pro 5. Players move a lot slower around themself, you know when you quickly want to turn the other way, its goes a bit slower then pro 5. Its hard to explain but the players move a lot different. Its hard to learn, its not like fifa where you play a couple of games and you have the game under control. It takes a while to learn. But let me tell you this fifa aint got nothing on Pro. Its so much better then pro 5.

I didnt know it was dropping today, cuz it was officialy next thursday. My homie called me and i went straight to the shop. And i got lucky cuz it was the last copy. But i post some pictures of the graphics tomorrow first im going to sleep and go to work tomorrow.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 09:16:06 PM »
I live in the USA, this shit is fuckin gay.   :(

anybody know how can i play it when it comes out for you guys, or do i just have to fucken wait.   :'(

thanks.   8)

please.   :'(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bomb-A®

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2006, 03:55:46 AM »
^^ does it have a complete edit mode?....how are the graphics?

peace

I didnt have the chance yet to check the edit mode, been playing with my homie 6 hours straight going to bed now. But the graphics are great. But i played it on a HD tv so i dont know how it looks on a normal tv. But shit, its even better then pro 5. Scoring is a lot more difficult now. You cant shoot from a distance anymore and score easily like pro 5. You have to really create good chances to score. And dribbling is a lot more difficult then pro 5. Players move a lot slower around themself, you know when you quickly want to turn the other way, its goes a bit slower then pro 5. Its hard to explain but the players move a lot different. Its hard to learn, its not like fifa where you play a couple of games and you have the game under control. It takes a while to learn. But let me tell you this fifa aint got nothing on Pro. Its so much better then pro 5.

I didnt know it was dropping today, cuz it was officialy next thursday. My homie called me and i went straight to the shop. And i got lucky cuz it was the last copy. But i post some pictures of the graphics tomorrow first im going to sleep and go to work tomorrow.

what??...i thought shooting from range was hard on pro evo 5....now i'll never score from distance

peace

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2006, 06:12:52 AM »
Shooting on Pro Ev 4 >>>>> Pro Ev 5 >>>>> Pro Ev 6  (in terms of it being easier)
NO MORE WAR

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 06:43:58 AM »
Shooting on Pro Ev 4 >>>>> Pro Ev 5 >>>>> Pro Ev 6  (in terms of it being easier)

That's great news....waiting that the game will come here too....I heard that man untd had real shirts and all, like arsenal and chelsea had in pro evo 5, is it true??

what??...i thought shooting from range was hard on pro evo 5....now i'll never score from distance

yo man, it ain't that hard, u just have to practise more, u know  ;)

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 12:09:36 PM »
yeah man utd and arsenal have proper shirts, pretty dope...

copped it today and its dope as fuck, it feels a lot different than 5 and its a bit more harder which is dope because in pro evo 5 i was knocking goals in all over the park.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 12:16:48 PM »

copped it today and its dope as fuck, it feels a lot different than 5 and its a bit more harder which is dope because in pro evo 5 i was knocking goals in all over the park.

Have you played online yet?? I cant get online play to work. I keep gettin this error message ''room no longer exist''....??

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 12:25:02 PM »

DOPEnesssssss  8) 8)

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 01:06:57 PM »

Have you played online yet?? I cant get online play to work. I keep gettin this error message ''room no longer exist''....??

i havent got xbox live unfortunately so not really sure on what the problem is there  :-\

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 07:15:00 PM »
Is it still just Celtic and Rangers from Scotland?

The Maestro

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2006, 08:43:34 PM »
I live in the USA, this shit is fuckin gay.   :(

anybody know how can i play it when it comes out for you guys, or do i just have to fucken wait.   :'(

thanks.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2006, 12:37:42 AM »
GOT MINE LAST NIGHT!!!! PLAYED IT FOR 9 HOURS!!! :D DOPENESS!!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2006, 01:56:39 AM »
Share your thoughts!

I read alot about it on various PES boards and people seem to have mixed reactions. Like that the goalies drop the ball way too often and that the passing isn´t all that etc. ...

I´m downloading that shit right now but it´s just too slooooow. I guess I can go to the store tomorrow and buy it right away. That way I´ll be playing it sooner.