Author Topic: Paid In Full  (Read 1083 times)

rik

Re: Paid In Full
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2006, 04:57:18 PM »
I like the part where Rico (Killa) pulls dude outta the car and starts beating his ass for talking slick. Dude get everything took off him even his clothes.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2006, 04:58:33 PM »
I like the part where Rico (Killa) pulls dude outta the car and starts beating his ass for talking slick. Dude get everything took off him even his clothes.
yup that was great, the guy was talking shit all tough about Cam's boy so Killa did what had to be done.  I didnt like Cam's character though obviosuley cause the shit he did at the end but fuck his acting was good.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2006, 05:00:05 PM »
yup that was great, the guy was talking shit all tough about Cam's boy so Killa did what had to be done.  I didnt like Cam's character though obviosuley cause the shit he did at the end but fuck his acting was good.

He thought Mekhi was holding out the whole time...He did what he had to do

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2006, 01:48:04 AM »
^^ah nah, Mekhi's son was kidnapped and was getting his fingers cut off cause the money wasnt gettin paid, Rico(Killa) was selfish and when he killed Mehki he knew that he was also basically killing his son to cause the ransom money wasnt gonna get paid.  They were homies, regardess of the "drought" that was going on, Rico never should of done what he did and I am happy that he got ratted out on at the end.

ABN

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2006, 08:40:50 AM »
^^ah nah, Mekhi's son was kidnapped and was getting his fingers cut off
his little brother. itīs funny as hell that Cam signed up to play a guy that snitched on half of Harlem. especially since they dissed Po for that before and after Cam made this movie lol.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2006, 08:44:11 AM »
his little brother. itīs funny as hell that Cam signed up to play a guy that snitched on half of Harlem. especially since they dissed Po for that before and after Cam made this movie lol.

no it wasnt Mehki's little brother it was his Son that was kidnapped.  And Cam didnt snitch on half of harlem, he got snitched on at the end.  what are u talkin about lol, did u see the movie?

rik

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2006, 08:55:05 AM »

no it wasnt Mehki's little brother it was his Son that was kidnapped.  And Cam didnt snitch on half of harlem, he got snitched on at the end.  what are u talkin about lol, did u see the movie?

It was his little brother. Rico does snitch in the end. He say's he'll give up people from B-More but not anybody from NY.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2006, 08:59:27 AM »
^^nah Rico(Cam) says he will only snitch on a couple of guys doin their thing in DC, he says he wont give up any names from Harlem cause when he comes back to the city in 25 years he will still be the king.  He never snitched on Harlem like other dude said.  And I am pretty sure it was Mekhi's Son, he refers to him as his lil man the whole movie and I believe he mentions multiple times towards the end that he needs to get his Son back.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 09:07:27 AM by Spice Cali'z Finest »

rik

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2006, 09:03:35 AM »
From Wikipedia: Mitch's brother is kidnapped. In attempt to get his brother back Mitch attempts to make ransom from drug money.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paid_in_Full_%28movie%29

WC Iz Active

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 09:06:19 AM »
^Yeah I just found out that was his brother, although if u read reviews 8 out of every 10 reviews refers to him as his Son, movie wasnt clear about that.  But Rico never snitched on Harlem he made that pretty clear at the end

rik

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2006, 09:08:11 AM »
^Yeah I just found out that was his brother, although if u read reviews 8 out of every 10 reviews refers to him as his Son, movie wasnt clear about that.  But Rico never snitched on Harlem he made that pretty clear at the end

Yeah at first I thought it was his son but at some point in the movie it says it's his brother. I knew he said he wasn't goin to snitch on Harlem though if you read my post I state that.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2006, 09:18:30 AM »

itīs funny as hell that Cam signed up to play a guy that snitched on half of Harlem. especially since they dissed Po for that before and after Cam made this movie lol.

This is why I said he never snitched on Harlem, I know u had it right but this guy was dogging Cam's character for something he never did.

ABN

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2006, 01:53:45 PM »
^check out the Don Diva mag with Po. he admits to telling on pretty much EVERYBODY in Harlem that he grew up with.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2006, 02:20:31 PM »

It was his little brother. Rico does snitch in the end. He say's he'll give up people from B-More but not anybody from NY.
cuz he was still gonna be the king of harlem when he gets out.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2006, 02:24:11 PM »
the movie was great tho, the slang was on point, but the best part was the hustle.  maybe they could have added a little more to the movie, to not make it seem so two dimensional with the drugs and the money, but it did show the struggle to stay on the straight path with ace, the average hustler with mitch, and the dirty nigga u cant trust with rico.  they did a good job with this movie, the best rocafela movie they ever put out, hands down.