Author Topic: BORAT THE MOVIE  (Read 1310 times)

ecrazy

BORAT THE MOVIE
« on: October 24, 2006, 12:38:14 AM »
I just came back from the star studded Premiere and After Party, Its funny, but a lot of parts are spoiled by the commercials....I hate commercials damn it! but overall its one of the funniest movies out now, not of this year, but worth a trip to the movies, 3.8/5

acgrundy

Re: BORAT THE MOVIE
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 06:17:32 PM »
you lucky jerk

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 06:30:23 PM »
^^Tell me about it.....I was Star Struck Like Crazy
Ben Stiller
Courtney Love
Drew Barrymoore
Will Ferrell
Marcia Brady From The Brady Bunch Movie
That Dude from "The Soup" on E!
Kanye West
Chris Rock
That Girl From "She's All That"
Jo Jo
The "Scrubs" guys
Will I Am (i didnt see him, but my girl said he was there)
And a whole bunch of comedians ive seen in movies but i cant name them
After the movie everyone was in the lobby just chillin and talking, Ben Stiller was right behind us with his lady, Marcia from The Brady Bunch (i dont know her name, thats what i called her)....anyway, i was waiting for my lady and he gives me like a cholo style "whats up" nod - I laughed and said whats up and he laughed and smiled and his wife called him and talked to him and that was it (kinda awkward now that i think of it)
But yeah, i was WAAY underdressed, i looked like i did not belong, but it was a very memorable experience, then the After party was whatever, mostly people from the movie and comedians, we bounced quick, one of the greatest nights ever though!

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 06:58:21 PM »
Wish I was there

rik

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 07:05:05 PM »
I hate you.  :)

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 09:56:42 PM »
why did you bounce hella quick from the party?  You shoulda gotten hammered with Will Ferrel and Ben stiller and chris rock and the guys from scrubs, I bet you would have had the time of your life

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 11:29:43 PM »
why did you bounce hella quick from the party?  You shoulda gotten hammered with Will Ferrel and Ben stiller and chris rock and the guys from scrubs, I bet you would have had the time of your life
They were not there, just ben stiller and wife, plus a whole bunch of the comedy central comedians, another thing was that i was totally underdressed and i felt so out of place, and no one was doing anything but talking, no dancing or any good music anyway

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 10:25:31 AM »
I'm seeing Borat on Wednesday...can't wait 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 11:40:14 AM »
how did you get to go.

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2006, 02:31:32 PM »
how did you get to go.
This girl i know does PR for Fox and she said that they needed "Actors" to play Kazaksthanians and sing the national anthem of Kazakstan, its right across the street from my school, so i just went, everything was free, so no complaints, and i got to meet celebs

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 03:56:48 PM »
how did you get to go.
This girl i know does PR for Fox and she said that they needed "Actors" to play Kazaksthanians and sing the national anthem of Kazakstan, its right across the street from my school, so i just went, everything was free, so no complaints, and i got to meet celebs

So you were pretending to be a Kazaksthanian?

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 11:48:04 PM »
how did you get to go.

So you were pretending to be a Kazaksthanian?
Yessir

Raphael

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2006, 01:59:36 AM »
dope 8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2006, 02:28:16 AM »
I watched and its alright. Nothing special. Some hilarious scenes but the movie was way too long.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 08:13:14 AM »
Went to see "Borat" yesterday...I liked it. Nearly everyone in the theatre was laughing their ass off throughout the movie 8)