Author Topic: HBO's The Wire  (Read 391 times)

rik

Re: HBO's The Wire
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2006, 10:42:55 AM »
whats this show exactly about? Looks like I need to give it a chance

It's about heroin in Baltimore.

SGV

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2006, 10:45:11 AM »
How many seasons of the Wire are there? I never got into the show, but I want to. So I want to grab the past seasons...

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2006, 10:48:30 AM »
How many seasons of the Wire are there? I never got into the show, but I want to. So I want to grab the past seasons...

they are on fourth season right now on HBO, on sunday nights at 10. , season 1,2, and 3 are already on DVD.

rik

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2006, 10:51:06 AM »
It's a great show. I was sleepin on it till this season.

SGV

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2006, 11:02:04 AM »
I need to pick those Seasons up then. I wanna pick up all of the Oz DVD's too.

rik

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 03:27:22 PM »
Marlo had a fucking security guy killed because he spoke to him disrespectfully. Marlo is a fucking low life waste of a human being and bringing information against him or his crew of losers is nothing short of being a great member of the community. You know the community that Marlo and people like him destroy? Why exactly is it a bad thing to to "snitch" on cold blooded killers? Chris Partlow deserves silence? After what he did to that security lady just because he's too much of a pussy to go after Omar himself; fuck Chris Partlow.

Also, I love how that bitch Marlo couldn't do shit when Omar took his ring and money.

I have seen the whole season 4 and it was an amazing season. If anyone else out there has seen it all yet maybe we can start a thread to discuss it and make sure people that don't want to be spoiled don't just stumble upon anything info before they see the episodes.

How the hell you see the whole season already?

Apparently the DVD Screener of the season sent out to top critics made it's way onto the New York bootleg corners and then easily found it's way on the torrent sites. Some I got from sendspace. Search on Torrentspy and Piratebay and you should get links to all the seasons (but the episodes 10, 12, and 13 are real media and low quality I was so into the season I said I'll take any kind of video resolution I could get. And the torrent for episode 10 is really episode 11).

So how did you watch episode 10?

rik

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2006, 07:38:06 PM »
Just finished watching season 4 except for one episode. Wow shit man now I can't wait for season 5 to come out, I wonder how it's all goin to end.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2006, 07:24:51 AM »
Just finished watching season 4 except for one episode. Wow shit man now I can't wait for season 5 to come out, I wonder how it's all goin to end.

At Piratebay for the torrent that says ep 10 but is really 11, read the comments. It has sendspace links to 10, 12, and the full 1 hour 20 minute episode 13. They are rm files and shitty quality but good enough.