Author Topic: Andre 3000 Destroying Hip Hop By Collabing With Jim Jones On A Crunk/Snap Track?  (Read 445 times)

SGV

So, if Outkast are the saviors of Southern Hip Hop from the likes Crunk and/or Snap (which are both apprently destroying Hip Hop) AND dudes like the Dipset are so wack, why is Andre 3000 reppin' on a Remix that contains all of the above?

DJ Unk feat. Andre 3000 & Jim Jones - Walk It Out Remix

Andre on a Crunk/Snap track with Jim Jones... Is Dubcc mad? Probably.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 02:29:24 PM by SGV »

da flayboyant 2

good point, but no, everyone in here is stupid the radio and mtv is destroying hip hop. not crunk not snap not dipset.

SGV

*Turns up speakers*

*Does the Fadeaway*

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn!!!

J Bananas

this'll sound tight schopped and screwed

bbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn

everlast1986

if Busta Rhymes can do a verse on Laffy Taffy Remix you might as well not get mad at Andre

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
maybe sometimes u just gotta show them how its done

WC Iz Active

I dont blame Andre for hooking up w/ Capo, Jones is as hot as any rapper is right now, I cant hear "We Fly High" enough, track is blowing up.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
So, if Outkast are the saviors of Southern Hip Hop from the likes Crunk and/or Snap (which are both apprently destroying Hip Hop) AND dudes like the Dipset are so wack, why is Andre 3000 reppin' on a Remix that contains all of the above?

*Outkast are the saviors of Southern Hip Hop
*Crunk and/or Snap (which are both apprently destroying Hip Hop)
*Dipset are so wack

You're making too many assumptions to prove your point.

da flayboyant 2

and walk it out isnt a snap track, its a dance track

SGV

Malik: You must not read dubcc enough, especially in last couple days. Quiet down.

The video for Walk It Out sure has enough people Snapping their fingers. Its not too far from lets say a song like White Tee or Laffy Taffy.

da flayboyant 2

havent seen the video but at the club or party no one snaps their fingers and it gets the hoes loose

Sikotic™

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! He took y'all to school.

Where are all the whiners crying about how "Hip-Hop is dead" now?

BTW, Props SGV on the link. Andre came dope as hell on this track. I wish he rapped more like this on Idlewild.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

Downloading.  Give my reaction in a minute...

jeromechickenbone

Ok. I listened to it twice...

Props to SGV for hookin this up in apparent CDQ.  And got damn Andre came off real nice.  I really like how even though this is a Crunk joint that Andre didn't follow the formula of bragging about bitches switches hoes and clothes.  He stayed being himself - he dropped knowledge, yet still spit it so nice that it fits perfectly with the song.  I liked him saying that white tees look like night gowns, and he doesn't give a damn about somebody's car.  Who the fuck else would say that on some crunk shit?

Hell, maybe Dre is starting to take offense to all the hate the south has been getting and decided to actually drop some rhymes.  I think he just dropped the dopest raps on some crunk shit since Krayzie on "I Don't Give a Fuck".  Hopefully it will inspire some other dudes to get super lyrical on these beats.  It'd be dope.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
but alot of those other guys CANT get super lyrical