Author Topic: iwata speaks updated again.. 2 more parts..  (Read 76 times)

Don Seer

iwata speaks updated again.. 2 more parts..
« on: October 25, 2006, 12:33:30 AM »
link to carry on at wii sports part 2

http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/wii/?site=v4_02.html&expand=4&l=enGB

btw the last part of part 3 is kinda mindblowing.. and keeps refinforcing the feedback i'm seeing everywhere.. another example of this reinforcement can be seen here..

gamer quotes from the wii fusion tour..
http://www.thegamefeed.com/features-787d22f3b325b4da55bf875c10a6d8d6.html

what is it reinforcing?

over and over again i'm hearing of people saying "ahh its a gimmick" and going in with all kinds of expectations from bad to good.. and ALL of them then come away afterwards saying that it was better than they expected.. including casual people who were just there with people who wanted to check out the consoles now saying they want one.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 12:59:40 AM by Seer - San »

Trauma-san

Re: iwata speaks updated again.. 2 more parts..
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 06:30:21 AM »
I just wish the Wii could act as some sort of watchdog.  I.E., if somebody breaks into my house, since the Wii is on all night (albeit with the fans turned off) I wish the Wii would get up off the t.v. and somehow attack said person before they get to my bedroom and kill me.  If they could incorporate this function into the Wii somehow, it would be perfect.  PERFECT. 

Trauma-san

Re: iwata speaks updated again.. 2 more parts..
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 06:44:11 AM »
This is the attitude I love from this company, check this quote out:

"Yamashita - Well, I wasn't completely at ease, but I was looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions, feeling free of responsibility in a sense. During E3, games with unbelievable graphics using an incredible number of polygons were lined up in the surrounding booths, and I could barely contain my excitement just thinking about putting Wii Sports next to them."

Man it must be a dream job to work there.  They all sound excited and happy about their work.