Author Topic: Exclusive Interview With Fred Wreck!  (Read 513 times)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Exclusive Interview With Fred Wreck!
« on: October 25, 2006, 09:23:13 AM »
Dubcnn had some time recently to speak with hit producer Fred Wreck. In this brief Part One interview we discuss his background, what made him move into producing, meeting with Snoop Dogg & the DPG for the first time, why he has been silent on recent DPG related releases as well as his views on the war and fighting in his homeland of Palestine. Remember there will be a Part 2 of this interview, answering many more questions.

Click here to check out the interview with Fred Wreck!

Stay tuned for Part 2, which will have Fred Wreck talking about his upcoming artists, albums he's been working on lately including: 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, Kurupt, and also one of the biggest singers who has recently been absent, but is back in the studio recording a new album. All this and much more!

www.dubcnn.com

We will do part 2 when he gets back from Jordan in a week or so. I wanted to wait to drop it as a whole but I know you guys wanted this so I decided to drop it for you. I also asked most of the questions yall had.

peace

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Fred Wreck!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 09:26:33 AM »

dubcnn does it again and again..damn

props
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 09:30:36 AM by AdrianoDogg.com »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

d-nice

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 09:45:11 AM »

dubcnn does it again and again..damn

props

Dope. I think it's time for Fred to do more executive producing with west coast artists.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 09:59:45 AM »
Propz! Dubcnn doin it again!  Cool interview, cant wait for part2.  He seems like a real chill dude.  He likes to talk about politics and world issues alot which is cool, dude is one of my favorite producers ever although he is hit or miss imo.  Propz on the interview

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 11:04:21 AM »
thx guys

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 11:23:34 AM »
Hay Yash

When u upping the Bone interview?

;D

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 11:38:46 AM »
Bone interview is typed and done ill drop it any day now.

Oh and I will show Fred this thread so drop your thoughts and comments for him.

peace

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 11:53:28 AM »
Props for the interview... 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 11:58:27 AM »
It's good to hear hip-hop speaking truth to power.  Fred Wreck was droppin some knowledge from an international perspective.  That's so needed in hip-hop today. 

Mos Def says that people talk about hip-hop like it's some giant living in the hillside.  He said the people are hip-hop, so whatever is going on with the people, that will be reflected in hip-hop.  If that's true, then the condition of the people has deteriorated into a state of enormous ignorance.  They've been virtually silent on almost all the issue's effecting the world.  Hip-hop is supposed to be the voice of the streets, and I know the streets feel like what Bush is doing is bullshit, but they must not be feeling strongly enough about it. 

I support any Muslims in hip-hop, someone told me Fred Wreck was a Palestinian Christian, but maybe ya'll will get to that subject in part 2.  Peace.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 12:04:13 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 01:46:33 PM »
DOPE!!

Can't wait to read this now.  Good looks on the interview/news.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

IzUwitIt

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 01:50:34 PM »
never knew he hooked up with snoop and tha pound through xzibit being his roommate, i guess it was around the time xzibit was writing for 40 dayz.

look forward to part II, nice1 Yash

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 01:56:43 PM »
never knew he hooked up with snoop and tha pound through xzibit being his roommate, i guess it was around the time xzibit was writing for 40 dayz.

Ya that is crazy, I never knew that either.  Funny how things work out.  The question is how come he doesnt work with X all that much?  Roomate fall out? lol

Hip Hoppers in this country are lucky people.  Since hip hop is so big in other countries now people will pay for them to fly out to those places to DJ, produce, and all that.  Pretty dope if you ask me.

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

IzUwitIt

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 02:05:12 PM »

Ya that is crazy, I never knew that either.  Funny how things work out.  The question is how come he doesnt work with X all that much?  Roomate fall out? lol

yea true dat. only shit he done with xzibit other than guest spots (w/ whoridas, kurupt, etc) is that get ya walk on remix i think

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 02:08:44 PM »

yea true dat. only shit he done with xzibit other than guest spots (w/ whoridas, kurupt, etc) is that get ya walk on remix i think

Was that the official remix though? I don't remember.

k1000

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 02:29:32 PM »
i luv Fredwreck. Most of his productions are top notch material. if not, it's still cool to listen to. he never disappoints. don't forget to check out the beat of the weak on www.fredwreck.com