Author Topic: Who is the Best Athlete Ever?  (Read 1324 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: Who is the Best Athlete Ever?
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2006, 04:38:59 PM »
^^^^HAHAHAHAHA Funniest thing I have ever read.  And once again ING with the typical "wigger" comment, u just cant get off my nuts. This is for BEST ATHLETE! MOST DOMINATING IN THEIR SPORTS! Like Michael Jordan or Joe Montana or Jerry Rice or Willie Mays or Jim Brown! ATHLETES THAT ARE CONSIDERED THE BEST OF ALL TIME IN THEIR SPORTS, please stop trying to argue with me, I beat u every time.  Deion and Bo are great athletes moron but you just dont understand this thread, go back to sleep little boy.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2006, 08:04:52 PM »
^^^^HAHAHAHAHA Funniest thing I have ever read.  And once again ING with the typical "wigger" comment, u just cant get off my nuts. This is for BEST ATHLETE! MOST DOMINATING IN THEIR SPORTS! Like Michael Jordan or Joe Montana or Jerry Rice or Willie Mays or Jim Brown! ATHLETES THAT ARE CONSIDERED THE BEST OF ALL TIME IN THEIR SPORTS, please stop trying to argue with me, I beat u every time.  Deion and Bo are great athletes moron but you just dont understand this thread, go back to sleep little boy.

How can Deion Sanders not be considered one of the greatest???? thats super Legit....
Most dominating in there sport you say, did you forget that Deion Sanders was the best CB to ever play? Did you forget that he single handedly took away one side of the field every week. He played a huge part with the BOYS and NINERS including a superbowl with each. he won defensive player of the year. and for ten years or so was considered arguably the best player on defense in the NFL..Greatest DB of all time, That has to count for something...Can you think of many more DOMINATING PLAYERS THEN DEION...REALLY? think about it...Who else has ever chaged a teams whole offense because they were so scared to throw to his side....

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2006, 08:06:23 PM »
lmao @ deon sanders being better than bo jackson.  seriously you guys are on some heavy fuckin rock
are you serious? Deion is the best player at his position EVER...What did BO do? make a tight commercial and make it to A pro Bowl?
You get stupider every day Tanner. Just cuz you dont like Deion's Flashiness, cuz i know you cant stand that shit, dont take away from his accomplishments....

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2006, 08:07:57 PM »

How can Deion Sanders not be considered one of the greatest???? thats super Legit....
Most dominating in there sport you say, did you forget that Deion Sanders was the best CB to ever play? Did you forget that he single handedly took away one side of the field every week. He played a huge part with the BOYS and NINERS including a superbowl with each. he won defensive player of the year. and for ten years or so was considered arguably the best player on defense in the NFL..Greatest DB of all time, That has to count for something...Can you think of many more DOMINATING PLAYERS THEN DEION...REALLY? think about it...Who else has ever chaged a teams whole offense because they were so scared to throw to his side....

The only guy nowadays that can tottaly change what an offense does is Ray Lewis and thats a maybe...Deion was insane on the football field..Eric Davis become a pro bowl player because of Deion...

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2006, 08:09:47 PM »

Deion is a dominating athlete I agree but he isnt considered one of the best overall players of all time in his sport so to put him on this list ahead of names like Jerry Rice or Montana or Jim Brown or Walter Peyton let alone the best players of all time from Baseball or Basketball just isnt right.  I agree with you that he was a dominating playert though, ING is the moron who dickrides everything I say so I had to put him in his place like I always do ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2006, 08:13:18 PM »

Deion is a dominating athlete I agree but he isnt considered one of the best overall players of all time in his sport so to put him on this list ahead of names like Jerry Rice or Montana or Jim Brown or Walter Peyton let alone the best players of all time from Baseball or Basketball just isnt right.  I agree with you that he was a dominating playert though, ING is the moron who dickrides everything I say so I had to put him in his place like I always do ;D

You gotta be kidding me..Hes the best player OF ALL TIME AT HIS POSITION...THE GREATEST DB OF ALL TIME FOR THAT MATTER...I never put him ahead of MJ or Bonds or Rice BUT he shouldnt be laughed at when he gets mentioned as one of the greatest athletes of all time...He dominated his sport as much as a CB can...THATS ALL THERE IS TOO IT. Just because he played CB instead of Qb he doesnt have the number and such and thats BS, HE DOMINATED HIS POSITION SO RIDICOLOUSLY its not even funny.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2006, 08:16:15 PM »
It's not Jordan, Wade, Armstrong, Kobe. It's Kobayashi.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2006, 08:18:15 PM »
Yes MoSav he was the best DB of all time so he doesnt deserve to get laughed at in this thread but he also doesnt really deserve to get mentioned either cause there at the very least 10 players from his Sport that deserve mention before him let alone other sports. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2006, 08:37:32 PM »
Yes MoSav he was the best DB of all time so he doesnt deserve to get laughed at in this thread but he also doesnt really deserve to get mentioned either cause there at the very least 10 players from his Sport that deserve mention before him let alone other sports. 
yeah because of his position CORNERBACK! of course a RB\QB\WR will get more Publicity...All i was saying is that he DOMINATED his position as great as anyone EVER HAS in ANY sport. Thats all. Too bad he had to play Corner...

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2006, 08:44:34 PM »
^I agree he dominated his position no doubt, he was a amazing player.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2006, 08:46:07 PM »
and u have to admit nobody put on a show like Deion did!

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2006, 08:46:58 PM »
and u have to admit nobody put on a show like Deion did!

no doubt

acgrundy

« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2006, 10:27:48 PM »
lmao @ deon sanders being better than bo jackson.  seriously you guys are on some heavy fuckin rock
are you serious? Deion is the best player at his position EVER...What did BO do? make a tight commercial and make it to A pro Bowl?
You get stupider every day Tanner. Just cuz you dont like Deion's Flashiness, cuz i know you cant stand that shit, dont take away from his accomplishments....

go fuck yourself pussy.  You know sports about as well as you know how to make money.  Deon sanders can't compare with bo jackson.  What accomplishments does deon have other than winning a superbowl with the 9ers?  He's fast and thats it.  He fuckin sucked at baseball, and he never ever tackled people in football.  I might get stupider everyday, but I'm light years away from your pathetic ass.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2006, 10:36:30 PM »

go fuck yourself pussy.  You know sports about as well as you know how to make money.  Deon sanders can't compare with bo jackson.  What accomplishments does deon have other than winning a superbowl with the 9ers?  He's fast and thats it.  He fuckin sucked at baseball, and he never ever tackled people in football.  I might get stupider everyday, but I'm light years away from your pathetic ass.

LMAO, Tanner how can u compare Bo Jackson to Deion?  That is absurd it is not close,  Deion > Bo

herpes

« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2006, 12:07:57 AM »
^^^^HAHAHAHAHA Funniest thing I have ever read.  And once again ING with the typical "wigger" comment, u just cant get off my nuts. This is for BEST ATHLETE! MOST DOMINATING IN THEIR SPORTS! Like Michael Jordan or Joe Montana or Jerry Rice or Willie Mays or Jim Brown! ATHLETES THAT ARE CONSIDERED THE BEST OF ALL TIME IN THEIR SPORTS

oooo i thought the topic was best all around athlete, not who dominated there sport.  Then if that is the case of course deion and bo dont deserved to get mentioned.